Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,125 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

I Can't Be Trusted - Kiss Daniel Tells Fan Who Wants Him To Say Hi To His Girl - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Can't Be Trusted - Kiss Daniel Tells Fan Who Wants Him To Say Hi To His Girl (32139 Views)

Davido Found Ify Omwuemene, Sick Actress Who Wants Him To Sing For Her / Toyin Abraham Flaunts Wedding Ring, Tells Fan "No Baby Mama In My Family" / "Just Shut Up Please!" - Davido Tells Fan. Burna Boy Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't Be Trusted - Kiss Daniel Tells Fan Who Wants Him To Say Hi To His Girl by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 08, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Trash Loading

Re: I Can't Be Trusted - Kiss Daniel Tells Fan Who Wants Him To Say Hi To His Girl by sharpwriter(m): 8:33pm On Apr 08, 2018
makydebbie:
She'll feel special by hearing another guy's voice, not just guy oh, na celebrity. This guy dey play with fire.

Baby, did yu grow up in Nigeria?
Re: I Can't Be Trusted - Kiss Daniel Tells Fan Who Wants Him To Say Hi To His Girl by asawanathegreat(m): 8:33pm On Apr 08, 2018
make una no blame the guy na em church mind he talk so
Re: I Can't Be Trusted - Kiss Daniel Tells Fan Who Wants Him To Say Hi To His Girl by Oluwhiner749: 8:33pm On Apr 08, 2018
makydebbie:
She'll feel special by hearing another guy's voice, not just guy oh, na celebrity. This guy dey play with fire.
Lol
Re: I Can't Be Trusted - Kiss Daniel Tells Fan Who Wants Him To Say Hi To His Girl by 9aiboard: 8:36pm On Apr 08, 2018
Kiss Daniel xhaa...honest even on his lyrics
Re: I Can't Be Trusted - Kiss Daniel Tells Fan Who Wants Him To Say Hi To His Girl by makydebbie(f): 8:38pm On Apr 08, 2018
pressplay411:

When I'm not mad, the call takes place on my phone! Period.
Lol, so you know it's risky too.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Be Trusted - Kiss Daniel Tells Fan Who Wants Him To Say Hi To His Girl by C4Ltd: 8:38pm On Apr 08, 2018
Spot on Danny!

Re: I Can't Be Trusted - Kiss Daniel Tells Fan Who Wants Him To Say Hi To His Girl by makydebbie(f): 8:39pm On Apr 08, 2018
sharpwriter:

Baby, did yu grow up in Nigeria?
Yea I did.
Re: I Can't Be Trusted - Kiss Daniel Tells Fan Who Wants Him To Say Hi To His Girl by adegeye38(m): 8:39pm On Apr 08, 2018
that stuff actuality madesense and its really romantic, but not in a naija setting, but it depends on hw close the girl and the guy is, and what type of relationship they share
Re: I Can't Be Trusted - Kiss Daniel Tells Fan Who Wants Him To Say Hi To His Girl by ApostleLucifer: 8:40pm On Apr 08, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The boy is a fool.
Naija girlfriend fa you want to take such risk with?
The Igbos have a proverb that says; "you don't ask a better looking more endowed friend to accompany you to your in-law's place"

The mumu almost gave his girlfriend a true-pass to goal if not for Kiss Daniel's honesty.

"through-pass" cabron.

One would think you're educated enough but alas...
Re: I Can't Be Trusted - Kiss Daniel Tells Fan Who Wants Him To Say Hi To His Girl by sharpwriter(m): 8:41pm On Apr 08, 2018
makydebbie:
Yea I did.

Hmmn...that's cool, yu look cool too wink
Re: I Can't Be Trusted - Kiss Daniel Tells Fan Who Wants Him To Say Hi To His Girl by makydebbie(f): 8:46pm On Apr 08, 2018
sharpwriter:

Hmmn...that's cool, yu look cool too wink
Lol, thanks.
Re: I Can't Be Trusted - Kiss Daniel Tells Fan Who Wants Him To Say Hi To His Girl by sharpwriter(m): 8:47pm On Apr 08, 2018
makydebbie:
Lol, thanks.

Wetin dey laf yu angry
Re: I Can't Be Trusted - Kiss Daniel Tells Fan Who Wants Him To Say Hi To His Girl by PharmAlfred: 8:48pm On Apr 08, 2018
The guy wants to score an own goal. Well, if he is sure to equalize and win the match, he should go ahead.
Re: I Can't Be Trusted - Kiss Daniel Tells Fan Who Wants Him To Say Hi To His Girl by makydebbie(f): 8:48pm On Apr 08, 2018
sharpwriter:

Wetin dey laf yu angry
Lol, I'm addicted to typing lol, it's something I can't help.
Re: I Can't Be Trusted - Kiss Daniel Tells Fan Who Wants Him To Say Hi To His Girl by sharpwriter(m): 8:51pm On Apr 08, 2018
makydebbie:
Lol, I'm addicted to typing lol, it's something I can't help.

Sweet!
Re: I Can't Be Trusted - Kiss Daniel Tells Fan Who Wants Him To Say Hi To His Girl by 3RNEST(m): 8:52pm On Apr 08, 2018
addikt:
Lol....make he cone be HARDCORE PUSSY grin
grin grin this got me rolling... Chai my chest grin

1 Like

Re: I Can't Be Trusted - Kiss Daniel Tells Fan Who Wants Him To Say Hi To His Girl by MayorOlohLo1(m): 8:54pm On Apr 08, 2018
makydebbie:
Don't you think that's some desperate hoe impersonating someone's else all just to get a celebrities phone number? and you know
Re: I Can't Be Trusted - Kiss Daniel Tells Fan Who Wants Him To Say Hi To His Girl by makydebbie(f): 8:55pm On Apr 08, 2018
sharpwriter:

Sweet!
See you around.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Be Trusted - Kiss Daniel Tells Fan Who Wants Him To Say Hi To His Girl by kingchris30(m): 8:55pm On Apr 08, 2018
after 2 years of relationship, you want to end it with just HI, I pity you
Re: I Can't Be Trusted - Kiss Daniel Tells Fan Who Wants Him To Say Hi To His Girl by makydebbie(f): 8:56pm On Apr 08, 2018
MayorOlohLo1:

Don't you think that's some desperate hoe impersonating someone's else all just to get a celebrities phone number? and you know
You've a point. Because this move is very stupid.
Re: I Can't Be Trusted - Kiss Daniel Tells Fan Who Wants Him To Say Hi To His Girl by lawalosky(m): 9:00pm On Apr 08, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The boy is a fool.
The Igbos have a proverb that says; "you don't ask a better looking more endowed friend to accompany you to your in-law's place"

The mumu almost gave his girlfriend a true through-pass to goal if not for Kiss Daniel's honesty.
nwaAma. u really changed dis days.... more sense fall on u...

1 Like

Re: I Can't Be Trusted - Kiss Daniel Tells Fan Who Wants Him To Say Hi To His Girl by Burgerlomo: 9:02pm On Apr 08, 2018
makydebbie:

The dummy dey play with real inferno. He go come be like this after the whole thing don backfire cool

Re: I Can't Be Trusted - Kiss Daniel Tells Fan Who Wants Him To Say Hi To His Girl by dammytosh: 9:07pm On Apr 08, 2018
Foolish guy
Re: I Can't Be Trusted - Kiss Daniel Tells Fan Who Wants Him To Say Hi To His Girl by kinzation(m): 9:11pm On Apr 08, 2018
pressplay411:

When I'm not mad, the call takes place on my phone! Period.
And The Call Would Even Be On Handsfree
After 'hello
Hi
I'll Press Red Button Pam! Lobatan

1 Like

Re: I Can't Be Trusted - Kiss Daniel Tells Fan Who Wants Him To Say Hi To His Girl by Reelmii: 9:13pm On Apr 08, 2018
kingchris30:
after 2 years of relationship, you want to end it with just HI, I pity you
I guess he is tired of the relationship
Re: I Can't Be Trusted - Kiss Daniel Tells Fan Who Wants Him To Say Hi To His Girl by jaxxy(m): 9:27pm On Apr 08, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The boy is a fool.

The mumu almost gave his girlfriend a true through-pass to goal if not for Kiss Daniel's honesty.

I once tried to pull this act back wen. I had issues with my really cute gf and i called okey bakassi up(met him at my 1st job after skol and exchanged cards) and asked him to talk to my gal for me bt then it popped up in my head this guy cud probably take ma gal from me grin i wise up! i just told him u know wat never mind i gat dis grin He gave 1 or 2 advices sha. I told my gal and she laffed
Re: I Can't Be Trusted - Kiss Daniel Tells Fan Who Wants Him To Say Hi To His Girl by Burgerlomo: 9:31pm On Apr 08, 2018
You dey lucky say you no try am with OBO, Wizzy, Iyanya, Flavor or Timaya cool
Re: I Can't Be Trusted - Kiss Daniel Tells Fan Who Wants Him To Say Hi To His Girl by addikt(m): 9:32pm On Apr 08, 2018
3RNEST:

grin grin this got me rolling... Chai my chest grin

Lol, i hope say na for floor .....naso we see am o..Google mad gaaan cheesy grin
Re: I Can't Be Trusted - Kiss Daniel Tells Fan Who Wants Him To Say Hi To His Girl by makydebbie(f): 9:51pm On Apr 08, 2018
makydebbie:
See you around.
Ibkayee, please I won't take much of your time, I dropped something for you over there.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

There's Humiliation In Traveling With A Nigerian Passport! - Falz Manager. / Emma Okoye 6th Birthday: Jude Okoye Celebrates His Daughter (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The First Person With 300m Followers On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.