Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,364 members, 7,957,978 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:34 AM

How To Disable Or Customize Siri On Your Iphone Homepod - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Disable Or Customize Siri On Your Iphone Homepod (1052 Views)

EDGE AI App Assistant Marketing Suite Use Siri-like Feature And 85 Ai Features / How To Disable Call Recording Warning On Any Android Phone / Guidelines On How To Disable Snapchat’s Snap Map (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Disable Or Customize Siri On Your Iphone Homepod by Sarkzy405: 5:07pm On Apr 08, 2018
Recently I came to understand that most iOS users don't know the usefulness of Siri talk more of knowing how to set it. Although Siri is not the main selling point of Homepod but it's capabilities allow one to control the speaker using his/her voice without touching your mobile phone. So here I will show you how to customize Siri or disable it entirely on Homepod but before that,i will show you guys how to set_up Apple Homepod.

How to set up the Apple Homepod

Have it in mind that every setting we are about to talk about below is accessible through Home app

Click here =http://www.techjbc.com/2018/04/how-to-disable-or-customize-siri-on.htmlurl]techjbc [/url]for more details

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Sienna Le 2005 (orobo) For Sale At Give Away Price / Felicitations To Rt. Hon. Asita O. Asita - Buduzhi Egbe / Is This Snake Poisonous? I Killed It Infront Of My Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.