Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Photo Of A Man With One Leg Doing Menial Job - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Photo Of A Man With One Leg Doing Menial Job (20750 Views)

I'm In Need Of A Menial Job. / Man With Two Degrees And Phd Now Working As Labourer At Dangote Refinery / Man With A Sick Baby Strips Unclad In Lagos, Over Non-Payment Of His Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of A Man With One Leg Doing Menial Job by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 08, 2018
demoBaba:
I saw him once in Abuja doing this same work. Kudos to him.
You are here by issued a higher certificate of commercial liar .
Re: Photo Of A Man With One Leg Doing Menial Job by donefezy: 9:15pm On Apr 08, 2018
More reason why i will never be lazy
Re: Photo Of A Man With One Leg Doing Menial Job by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 08, 2018
DeadRat:

I Am Yet To See The Inspiration Here undecided
Same here
Re: Photo Of A Man With One Leg Doing Menial Job by Martin0(m): 9:27pm On Apr 08, 2018
XhosaNostra:
Admirable.
On the other hand, women are also doing this type of work nowadays.
yeah true, I have this lady around me, she works with us

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Man With One Leg Doing Menial Job by Martin0(m): 9:28pm On Apr 08, 2018
XhosaNostra:
Admirable.
On the other hand, women are also doing this type of work nowadays.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Man With One Leg Doing Menial Job by OboOlora(f): 9:32pm On Apr 08, 2018
Nothing fantastic, we have a brainless lunatic leading a nation of 180M people

Re: Photo Of A Man With One Leg Doing Menial Job by Cindy08: 9:33pm On Apr 08, 2018
Na Dis kind people I dey give money wen I have
Re: Photo Of A Man With One Leg Doing Menial Job by Colb461: 9:34pm On Apr 08, 2018
how true is dis pics..let luk at it closely too
Re: Photo Of A Man With One Leg Doing Menial Job by Timagex(m): 9:35pm On Apr 08, 2018
DeadRat:

cut off your 2 legs and let's c if u wee have data to come on nairaland and spit trash. The half leg is better than the time your rat was still alive angry
Re: Photo Of A Man With One Leg Doing Menial Job by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:42pm On Apr 08, 2018
DeadRat:

It is very inspiring and it goes to show that there is ability in disability.
And the physically challenged should not be looked down on.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo Of A Man With One Leg Doing Menial Job by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:42pm On Apr 08, 2018
Buhari is a useless man
Re: Photo Of A Man With One Leg Doing Menial Job by XhosaNostra(f): 9:43pm On Apr 08, 2018
[quote author=Martin0 post=66545042][/quote]

Commendable. It looks like hard work though lol. For sure they go to bed at night with sore muscles.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Man With One Leg Doing Menial Job by oxyG: 9:45pm On Apr 08, 2018
scaramenga:
tongue bullsht fotoshop
Don't say what you don't know.
I know this location and have seen this guy and his colleague, who's also disabled, severally.God bless their hutsle and mine.
Re: Photo Of A Man With One Leg Doing Menial Job by demoBaba: 9:48pm On Apr 08, 2018
Puffydon1:
You are here by issued a higher certificate of commercial liar .

It's because I mentioned Abuja?
Yes! I saw him working along Area one express road between wuye junction to berger.
Re: Photo Of A Man With One Leg Doing Menial Job by Martin0(m): 9:55pm On Apr 08, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Commendable. It looks like hard work though lol. For sure they go to bed at night with sore muscles.

hahahahaha yeah very true, first two met her and she requested to do this job, dammit I even told her to go home, but she step-up more and more and was determined, I was forced to tell my boss about it..
Re: Photo Of A Man With One Leg Doing Menial Job by XhosaNostra(f): 10:05pm On Apr 08, 2018
Martin0:

hahahahaha yeah very true, first two met her and she requested to do this job, dammit I even told her to go home, but she step-up more and more and was determined, I was forced to tell my boss about it..

Was she already skilled in this line of work or she had to learn on the job?

I don't wanna lie, I don't think I would do this kind of work. I take my hat off to everyone with the strength & determination to do this daily. It just looks so exhausting.
Re: Photo Of A Man With One Leg Doing Menial Job by Martin0(m): 10:21pm On Apr 08, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Was she already skilled in this line of work or she had to learn on the job?

she had to learn, dammm I almost gave up on her, she was just too dull, I felt tired teaching her, her child was always with her making it more difficult for me. ...

but I was surprised she catch-up after 1year and 8month's... see my greatest experience in life was having to deal with a lady of her kind, very horrible and honestly like I said I almost gave up on her, but whenever I look at her child and imagine her life, especially she's a graduate in literature and English!

I don't wanna lie, I don't think I would do this kind of work. I take my hat off to everyone with the strength & determination to do this daily. It just looks so exhausting.

it not easy oo, honestly that is a true hard work especially for ladies!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Man With One Leg Doing Menial Job by XhosaNostra(f): 10:34pm On Apr 08, 2018
Martin0:

it not easy oo, honestly that is a true hard work especially for ladies!

Awww, bless you, Marty. You did a nice thing.

I can imagine, it must be really tough.
Re: Photo Of A Man With One Leg Doing Menial Job by deji17: 10:40pm On Apr 08, 2018
san316:
This is inspiring. Unlike some of my brothers in the north who would rather beg.

And some of my southern bros in the south who are complete but would still be scamming people upandan.

Dignity in labor
You conveniently left out your able bodied brothers who will embrace armed robbery, kidnapping and drug trafficking. grin grin grin grin
Re: Photo Of A Man With One Leg Doing Menial Job by Martin0(m): 10:41pm On Apr 08, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Awww, bless you, Marty. You did a nice thing.

I can imagine, it must be really tough.

it was hell for me, at a time my parents thought I was dating her, everybody thought I was married to her, we were close, wherever I was, she was there, always going to work with me, people calling me woman wrapper in Nigerian terms means "as Nairalander will call me asslicker "

I was always angry with her, coz she was too slow learning!

but all the same am happy for her now, she's financially OK now if I was to be asked. ..

sometimes I remember her and jokingly call her dull woman, slow learnergringringrin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Man With One Leg Doing Menial Job by XhosaNostra(f): 10:46pm On Apr 08, 2018
Martin0:

it was hell for me, at a time my parents thought I was dating her, everybody thought I was married to her, we were close, wherever I was, she was there, always going to work with me, people calling me woman wrapper in Nigerian terms means "as Nairalander will call me asslicker "

I was always angry with her, coz she was too slow learning!

but all the same am happy for her now, she's financially OK now if I was to be asked. ..

sometimes I remember her and jokingly call her dull woman, slow learnergringringrin

Hahaha.

How long have you been in this profession?
Re: Photo Of A Man With One Leg Doing Menial Job by Martin0(m): 10:49pm On Apr 08, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Hahaha.

these ur questions comes with branchesgrin this kinda question can't be answered especially by me online my dear
Re: Photo Of A Man With One Leg Doing Menial Job by Martin0(m): 10:52pm On Apr 08, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Hahaha.

sorry to ask you oo, do you smoke?

my ex smokes, but she's not hoochie,though many people called her such sha, me too I felt she was hoochie when I first met her..

Am aware some few or probably majority of some South Africa ladies smoke, that why I asked..
Re: Photo Of A Man With One Leg Doing Menial Job by XhosaNostra(f): 10:53pm On Apr 08, 2018
Martin0:

these ur questions comes with branchesgrin this kinda question can't be answered especially by me online my dear

Fair enough.
Re: Photo Of A Man With One Leg Doing Menial Job by Martin0(m): 10:54pm On Apr 08, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Fair enough.
I have suddenly forgot ur name oo

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Man With One Leg Doing Menial Job by Opoki(m): 10:56pm On Apr 08, 2018
Puffydon1:
This is a flying message from beggars association of Nigeria to you.

It's either you no get money or over stinginess dey worry you.

You're entitled to your opinion but lemme give you some instances.

1. We now see able women renting out children just to beg for arms, a post made it to fp few days ago.

2. Just this evening after church, i saw an able man pushing a trolley, inside the trolley is a young boy with down syndrome, everybody was like, why can't the man go hustle to take care of the boy.

3. Alms begging is like a job to some people, when you pity them and you give them money, they see you as foolish.

5. You may loose your penis just buy giving alms to a begger, ive seen it happening to someone live in surulere.

6. You can willingly give out a portion of your destiny just by giving alms to a begger. Yahoo +/ Ritualist things

Lastly, back then in OAU, a disabled young lady was going around washing cloths manually and raised capital to set up a nice laundry shop at Old Buka, when i had encounter with her before I knew she wasn't begging for alms, I offered to give her money but she refused, instead, she went with my cloth and did a perfect laundry job.

Bottomline: ?
Re: Photo Of A Man With One Leg Doing Menial Job by MissRaine69(f): 11:10pm On Apr 08, 2018
Ellabae:
Ok but it's risky
The man needs to eat , risk is a luxury he cannot afford.
Re: Photo Of A Man With One Leg Doing Menial Job by donqx: 1:22am On Apr 09, 2018
hmmm
Re: Photo Of A Man With One Leg Doing Menial Job by olabrad: 2:24pm On Apr 09, 2018
Baberty007:
aboki life

This shows that abokis aren't as lazy as many people think
Re: Photo Of A Man With One Leg Doing Menial Job by buzweb: 8:56pm On Apr 09, 2018
demoBaba:
I saw him once in Abuja doing this same work. Kudos to him.
He is trying sha

(1) (2) (Reply)

MTN Nigeria Sacks 280 Long-serving Workers, Others / Need Advice On Salary At My New Job / Plateau Government Traces 1,832 Ghost Teachers To One Individual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.