Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

Please Need PC Bios Flasher Abuja [urgent] - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Please Need PC Bios Flasher Abuja [urgent] (1212 Views)

Please Need Suggestions Which Laptop Is The Best For Learning Programming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Need PC Bios Flasher Abuja [urgent] by Yubee116: 5:59pm On Apr 08, 2018
System is HP Envy 15. I have the bios.bin file but I don't have the flashing tool. Anyone with the tool and/or experience with PC bios flashing please help.
Photo of the tool below.

Re: Please Need PC Bios Flasher Abuja [urgent] by ncpat(m): 1:55am On Apr 10, 2018
Call me on 08065942445
Re: Please Need PC Bios Flasher Abuja [urgent] by bassdow: 1:31pm On Apr 11, 2018
Yubee116:
System is HP Envy 15. I have the bios.bin file but I don't have the flashing tool. Anyone with the tool and/or experience with PC bios flashing please help.
Photo of the tool below.

Better give that to a Professional as any little error could leave your Machine utterly useless.

Do it yourself if you know your are technical enough (which you seem not to going by your question) OR willing to take the risk (that's if you know the risk involved )

(1) (Reply)

React Native Gurus, Please Help Me Out / How To Record Webcam Video In Imovie On Mac / Info On Bar Code Scanners And Printers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.