Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,631 members, 7,820,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

What Would You Wear If You Go To Break Up With Your Boyfriend? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Would You Wear If You Go To Break Up With Your Boyfriend? (8721 Views)

Ladies Why Do You Wear Mini-skirt If You Dont Feel Comfortable In It? / Photo: Can You Wear This Outfit? / Should You Wear Your Suit With The Label? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Wear If You Go To Break Up With Your Boyfriend? by IdibiaLuv(f): 8:34am On Dec 30, 2005
would you wear a very sexy thing to make him see that he can't have you no more or something ugly to make him regret going out with you in the first place?
Re: What Would You Wear If You Go To Break Up With Your Boyfriend? by damygurl(f): 8:48am On Dec 30, 2005
my dress gon make him drool and wanna have some.
Re: What Would You Wear If You Go To Break Up With Your Boyfriend? by IdibiaLuv(f): 8:54am On Dec 30, 2005
hahahahaha lmao thats hilarious
Re: What Would You Wear If You Go To Break Up With Your Boyfriend? by snazzydawn(f): 10:32am On Dec 30, 2005
Idibia,looks like u have to learn how to start threads.
Re: What Would You Wear If You Go To Break Up With Your Boyfriend? by buckeye(m): 6:22pm On Dec 30, 2005
whats wrong with the way she started it @ snazzy?
Re: What Would You Wear If You Go To Break Up With Your Boyfriend? by IAH(f): 7:26pm On Dec 30, 2005
Snazzydawn, why don't you teach her a course in Nairaland Posting 101 and Nairalandology 107?
Re: What Would You Wear If You Go To Break Up With Your Boyfriend? by hotangel2(f): 8:30pm On Dec 30, 2005
I wear something, normal.. just the way i normaly dress. What's the big occasion anyways.. ain't it just for me to go say "it's not you, it's me?"
Re: What Would You Wear If You Go To Break Up With Your Boyfriend? by snazzydawn(f): 7:55pm On Jan 01, 2006
@buckeye and co....most of her posts have been sent to the recycle bin cos they were irrelevant(no offence please).Even Mr.admin will side me on this.
Re: What Would You Wear If You Go To Break Up With Your Boyfriend? by buckeye(m): 8:36pm On Jan 01, 2006
snazzydawn:

@buckeye and co.most of her posts have been sent to the recycle bin because they were irrelevant(no offence please).Even Mr.admin will side me on this.

ah ok! i didnt know that.
Re: What Would You Wear If You Go To Break Up With Your Boyfriend? by thelastdon(m): 9:24am On Jan 02, 2006
If I happen to be the guy and I found you in a sexy dress coming to break up with me....... well you might be lucky.......... but if that happens to give me a hard on............. I would just pounce on you and you will be asking for more........... dts all
Re: What Would You Wear If You Go To Break Up With Your Boyfriend? by icingbaby(f): 4:25am On Jan 03, 2006
i always dress sexy. so i will wear short dress that we make him lose it, and start to cry. because he just lost a very very sexy and beautiful girl.
Re: What Would You Wear If You Go To Break Up With Your Boyfriend? by owo2390(m): 4:36am On Jan 03, 2006
Posted on:
Today at 04:25:05 AMPosted by: icingbaby 

i always dress sexy. so i will wear short dress that we make him lose it, and start to cry. because he just lost a very very sexy and beautiful girl.

That would be mean. Making a man Cry.
Re: What Would You Wear If You Go To Break Up With Your Boyfriend? by icingbaby(f): 1:30am On Jan 04, 2006
owo2390:

That would be mean. Making a man Cry.
sometimes you have to be mean. lipsrsealed *evil laugh* grin grin grin
Re: What Would You Wear If You Go To Break Up With Your Boyfriend? by thelastdon(m): 8:09am On Jan 04, 2006
*sings* I swear I wont cry even as I watch you leave........I swear I wont cry
Any other gurl I 'd let u walk away 4ever .. any other girl I am sure I'd be okay........ embarassed embarassed
Re: What Would You Wear If You Go To Break Up With Your Boyfriend? by icingbaby(f): 6:26am On Jan 05, 2006
are you sure you wouldn't cry? when you see me i swear you will cry like a baby. smiley
Re: What Would You Wear If You Go To Break Up With Your Boyfriend? by thelastdon(m): 8:11am On Jan 05, 2006
If I would cry...I will ragamurphy u instead.......inshort.......u go beg me for more..golden more (morn)
Re: What Would You Wear If You Go To Break Up With Your Boyfriend? by icingbaby(f): 2:01am On Jan 06, 2006
shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy you soooooo crazy. grin grin grin
Re: What Would You Wear If You Go To Break Up With Your Boyfriend? by thelastdon(m): 8:55am On Jan 06, 2006
I am going crazy crazy crazy thinking about you baby................
Re: What Would You Wear If You Go To Break Up With Your Boyfriend? by icingbaby(f): 9:31pm On Jan 06, 2006
you funny. cheesy cheesy cheesy wink
Re: What Would You Wear If You Go To Break Up With Your Boyfriend? by thelastdon(m): 11:48am On Jan 07, 2006
funny? well, thats my nickname
Re: What Would You Wear If You Go To Break Up With Your Boyfriend? by christyne(f): 3:14pm On Jan 07, 2006
It will not be diff frm d norm way i've been dressing.I'll try n be me cos wat i'm abt to do doesn't call 4 celebration.
Re: What Would You Wear If You Go To Break Up With Your Boyfriend? by virozuru(f): 10:14pm On Jan 09, 2006
dress in nuthin to show what he is gonna lose.
Re: What Would You Wear If You Go To Break Up With Your Boyfriend? by thelastdon(m): 8:35am On Jan 10, 2006
virozuru:

dress in nuthin to show what he is going to lose.

hunnie, why dont u go nude to him
Re: What Would You Wear If You Go To Break Up With Your Boyfriend? by hotangel2(f): 8:37am On Jan 10, 2006
that's why she's gonna dress in NUTTIN!
Re: What Would You Wear If You Go To Break Up With Your Boyfriend? by Freewilly(f): 8:39am On Jan 10, 2006
virozuru:

dress in nuthin to show what he is going to lose.

Hope his Nigerian cuz he would give you his rent check to have you back.
Re: What Would You Wear If You Go To Break Up With Your Boyfriend? by thelastdon(m): 8:40am On Jan 10, 2006
hot-angel:

that's why she's going to dress in NUTTIN!

dt is okay, if I see u coming, I will also stripe nude,

nude + nude = Bleep
Re: What Would You Wear If You Go To Break Up With Your Boyfriend? by Z4M4eva(f): 8:41am On Jan 10, 2006
Does it really matter what you wear if you go to break up with your boyfriend?why don't you just dress like you normally would?
Re: What Would You Wear If You Go To Break Up With Your Boyfriend? by thelastdon(m): 8:42am On Jan 10, 2006
leave them, dem no dey think, guys self na wa for them rolleyes
Re: What Would You Wear If You Go To Break Up With Your Boyfriend? by Freewilly(f): 8:44am On Jan 10, 2006
Z4M4eva:

Does it really matter what you wear if you go to break up with your boyfriend?why don't you just dress like you normally would?

Baby girl I can't speak for all the girls on here, I just love to stick it to the guys Where it hurts.
Re: What Would You Wear If You Go To Break Up With Your Boyfriend? by thelastdon(m): 8:46am On Jan 10, 2006
girl u are sensitive and sensible and sensi .... rolleyes
Re: What Would You Wear If You Go To Break Up With Your Boyfriend? by christyne(f): 9:25am On Jan 10, 2006
@thedon Finish it now, sensi.......?
Re: What Would You Wear If You Go To Break Up With Your Boyfriend? by thelastdon(m): 9:45am On Jan 10, 2006
I use ur mouth angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You Won’t Believe Where These People Pierced Themselves! / ~ BET Awards 2009:See Who Rocked The Red Carpet ~ / Picures From Arise Fashion Week 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.