Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,286 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Say No To Pchn Today To Help Stop Epileptic Electricity. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Say No To Pchn Today To Help Stop Epileptic Electricity. (755 Views)

Reasons You Might Not Be Having Light (electricity): To A Layman Understanding / Suffering From The Most Epileptic Electricity Supply In Nigeria's History / Help Stop SPITTING On The Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Say No To Pchn Today To Help Stop Epileptic Electricity. by mrofficial(m): 1:15am On May 09, 2010
[size=20pt]Are you not tired of this "I promise you 24/7 electricity" ?

When are we going to wake up?

Are we fools?

Why pay for what we don't use?

100 years plus now!

I swear, I'm tired!!!

Let's say no to the epileptic electricity

What difference does it make?

They only extort hard working Nigerians!!!

Can't we sacrifice a year and never to get epileptic electricity again?

How many years now?

We all need to act!!!

And I'm fuc.king ready!

Say no their epileptic electricity today!

[/size]
Re: Say No To Pchn Today To Help Stop Epileptic Electricity. by mrofficial(m): 1:20am On May 09, 2010
When they take the light in the night. I put on the gen and other tenants say the gen does not allow them to sleep.

And i don't fuc.king enjoy my sleep when there is no light.  cry cry cry

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Do If You Have No Friends And Nl Sucks? / Is A Gift For The 600,000th Member Of Nl In Order ? / Serious Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.