Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,577 members, 7,816,424 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Richest Kids In The World And Their Luxurious Lives - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Richest Kids In The World And Their Luxurious Lives (4756 Views)

Richest Kids In The World And Their Luxurious Lives 2018 / Dj Khalad And Diddy Having Fun As They Show Off Their Luxurious Life / Nigerian Couple Give Out Brand New Cars As Souvenirs At Their Luxurious Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Richest Kids In The World And Their Luxurious Lives by GlobalMarketer: 9:18pm On Apr 08, 2018
Isabella Barrett

From very young age, this girl participated in beauty contests and television shows. After the opening of her own line of jewelry and cosmetics for children, the net worth of the girl has multiplied to $2 million! Now Isabella Barrett wears dresses worth $10,000, spends several thousand dollars for dinner with lobsters and hundreds of dollars for the maintenance of artificial sunburn, false eyelashes, and acrylic nails. There are 60 pairs of shoes with heels in her collection!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Richest Kids In The World And Their Luxurious Lives by Premiumwriter: 9:22pm On Apr 08, 2018
Make i keep this space first. I know fp is on the way grin
Re: Richest Kids In The World And Their Luxurious Lives by Shedrack777: 9:22pm On Apr 08, 2018
hope my son's name (joses) will be there?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Richest Kids In The World And Their Luxurious Lives by Premiumwriter: 9:28pm On Apr 08, 2018
Shedrack777:
hope my son's name (joses) will be there?
bros ask whether your name will be there.

I know it's for kids, but still ask

1 Like

Re: Richest Kids In The World And Their Luxurious Lives by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 08, 2018
Add Wizkid to that list.
Re: Richest Kids In The World And Their Luxurious Lives by Royale001: 9:36pm On Apr 08, 2018
Wow
Re: Richest Kids In The World And Their Luxurious Lives by GlobalMarketer: 9:36pm On Apr 08, 2018
Jaden Smith

This is the son of Will Smith, the famous Hollywood actor. But despite more than a significant parental status, Jaden tries to do everything on his own. Of course, the name of the father means a lot in the movie industry, but in Hollywood, it can help only the first several times. The guy starred in films for a long time, released several rap albums and earned about $9 million.

3 Likes

Re: Richest Kids In The World And Their Luxurious Lives by GlobalMarketer: 9:37pm On Apr 08, 2018
Dannielynn Birkhead Marshall

This is the daughter of Anna Nicole Smith, the famous actress, and model. The girl also works as a kid model. Her career develops very successfully.

At the age of 6, she inherited the estate of her mother and 10 million dollars that Anna Nicole Smith earned during her career. Also, the court decided that $49 million should be inherited by this young lady from her mom's ex-husband. Thus, the net worth of Dannielynn Birkhead Marshall is 59 million dollars.

Re: Richest Kids In The World And Their Luxurious Lives by GlobalMarketer: 9:37pm On Apr 08, 2018
Valentina Paloma Pinault

This is the daughter of Salma Hayek and the billionaire Francois-Henri Pinault. Despite the seven-year age, the girl already has 12 million dollars on her personal account. The sum which she will inherit is simply astounding. It's about billions of dollars.

This young lady is fluent in three languages, often spends holidays at the luxury resort in France and has already strolled along the most prestigious red carpets with her mother. Her father spends $50,000 a month to maintain Valentine's property in Los Angeles worth $12 million. This little girl may not worry about her future for sure.

2 Likes

Re: Richest Kids In The World And Their Luxurious Lives by GlobalMarketer: 9:40pm On Apr 08, 2018
The Gates family

Bill Gates has three children: two daughters Phoebe and Jennifer and also son Rory. Each of them will receive an account with 50 million dollars at 21 years old. On the one hand, this sum is great. On the other, the state of Bill Gates is measured in billions of dollars. After his death, all this will be spent for charity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Richest Kids In The World And Their Luxurious Lives by GlobalMarketer: 9:41pm On Apr 08, 2018
Reed, Ivy, and Erin Jobs

Steve Jobs' heirs are also not deprived of the money. But the exact amount that they will get will become known only at adulthood. But the amount will be exactly not less than 20 million dollars for each.

1 Like

Re: Richest Kids In The World And Their Luxurious Lives by GlobalMarketer: 9:42pm On Apr 08, 2018
Suri Cruise

It's Tom Cruise's daughter. Despite the fact that the girl makes only the first steps in the modeling business, she is on our list since the net worth of her parents is more than $500 million. In addition, she has great potential. The whole world observes the development of her career with interest.

The most expensive outfit of Suri Cruise cost the parents $3 million. Once at Christmas, she received a dollhouse worth $24,000 as a gift. It has its own heating, running water, and electricity.

The girl owns a personal fortune of $ 270 million.

1 Like

Re: Richest Kids In The World And Their Luxurious Lives by GlobalMarketer: 9:42pm On Apr 08, 2018
George Alexander Louis

Also, he is called Prince George of Cambridge. This boy grows in a British royal family. The exact net worth of kid is not known, but like other members of this dynasty, he will never have to worry about money. But he is forced to work hard with correct behavior. Unlike other children on this list, George Alexander Louis is a potential heir to the Crown, the pride of the British aristocracy.

Even if he will not become the head of the state, he will be paid 400 million pounds sterling from the state treasury each year. There is 1 billion dollars on his account now.

1 Like

Re: Richest Kids In The World And Their Luxurious Lives by GlobalMarketer: 9:43pm On Apr 08, 2018
Abigail Breslin

The girl started her career at the age of three. At the age of 5 years, she starred in the "Signs" of Night Shyamalan. Since that moment, her creative work progressed quite quickly. There is still no "Oscar". But girl already has numerous awards for outstanding acting skills. So Abigail earned the huge fortune on her own.

1 Like

Re: Richest Kids In The World And Their Luxurious Lives by GlobalMarketer: 9:46pm On Apr 08, 2018
Nick D'Aloisio

At the age of 15, this guy created an application for the iOS system and sold it to Yahoo for $30 million. This computer genius won the award of the Wall Street Journal as the innovator of the year. Also, Nick D'Aloisio is the holder of awards from the magazine Time, the company Apple. Now he is one of the few young millionaires who has earned their fortune independently.

1 Like

Re: Richest Kids In The World And Their Luxurious Lives by GlobalMarketer: 9:47pm On Apr 08, 2018
Knox and Vivienne Jolie Pitt

These are the children of the well-known but a divorced couple of Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt. It is not necessary to say that their kids have so much money that they may not think about earning means for living. Even their first photo was sold by parents for 14 million dollars.

1 Like

Re: Richest Kids In The World And Their Luxurious Lives by Faremisodeeq(m): 9:50pm On Apr 08, 2018
Op, this list is incomplete o
Re: Richest Kids In The World And Their Luxurious Lives by GlobalMarketer: 9:51pm On Apr 08, 2018
Prince Moulay El Hassan - the richest kid in the world

It is the son of King Mohammed VI of Morocco. This lucky guy is richer than many famous millionaires. How much money does the richest kid in the world have? Under the rules of the state, the prince will receive $2.5 billion as an inheritance and a controlling stake in the family investment company.

The boy studies in the prestigious school in the capital of Morocco. A teenager regularly appears at all important events at which he is treated with special respect.

How old is the richest kid in the world? He was born on the 8th of May, 2003. So his age is 14 years.

1 Like

Re: Richest Kids In The World And Their Luxurious Lives by GlobalMarketer: 9:52pm On Apr 08, 2018
So, the richest kid in the world net worth is really impressive. Each boy or girl would like to live his life. However, psychologists say that rich children can also face problems. Often they do not have a business grasp inherent in their parents, do not know how to save money and treat it as something usual. Do you also wonder if the rich children described in this article will cope with these problems? Time will show.

2 Likes

Re: Richest Kids In The World And Their Luxurious Lives by GlobalMarketer: 9:53pm On Apr 08, 2018
Thank You
Re: Richest Kids In The World And Their Luxurious Lives by folake4u(f): 10:43pm On Apr 08, 2018
Wawu. shocked
Re: Richest Kids In The World And Their Luxurious Lives by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 08, 2018
Seun Osewa isnt on that list..

What a big blow shocked
Re: Richest Kids In The World And Their Luxurious Lives by luvablesam(m): 11:05pm On Apr 08, 2018
grayht:

What a big blow shocked

seun isn't a kid...

i like what Bill gates has in his will...when he dies everything goes to charity except the 50million each his kids will inherit
Re: Richest Kids In The World And Their Luxurious Lives by GlobalMarketer: 11:12pm On Apr 08, 2018
grayht:

What a big blow shocked
Oga Seun is a not kid now grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Richest Kids In The World And Their Luxurious Lives by Biggty(m): 12:57am On Apr 09, 2018
So none of those noise making Nigeria celebrities are on the list

Davido 30 billion dollars nko abi na naira sef
Re: Richest Kids In The World And Their Luxurious Lives by mekonglobal(m): 5:36am On Apr 09, 2018
shocked Where are the Nigerian bilionares kids
Re: Richest Kids In The World And Their Luxurious Lives by jericco1(m): 6:28am On Apr 09, 2018
fresh people. money is very good
Re: Richest Kids In The World And Their Luxurious Lives by folake4u(f): 9:09am On Apr 09, 2018
cry I wanna be a billionaire so freaking bad,
Buy all of the things I never had.
I wanna be on the cover of Forbes Magazine smiling next to Oprah Winfrey and the Queen.

1 Like

Re: Richest Kids In The World And Their Luxurious Lives by Fidelismaria: 11:04am On Apr 09, 2018
[quote author=folake4u post=66553992] cry I wanna be a billionaire so freaking bad,
Buy all of the things I never had.
I wanna be on the cover of Forbes Magazine smiling next to Oprah Winfrey and the Queen.[/quote

Oh every time I close my eyes

I see my name in shining light
Re: Richest Kids In The World And Their Luxurious Lives by folake4u(f): 11:23am On Apr 09, 2018
[quote author=Fidelismaria post=66557169][/quote]

cool
Re: Richest Kids In The World And Their Luxurious Lives by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 09, 2018

Richest Kids you Say or Kids Born With Gold Spoon...

These Are Kids Whose Parents Fame And Wealth paved way For Them...

I Dont See Their Struggles, No inspiration. Just Little Spoilt Brats

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toyin Abraham Spotted With Her Boyfriend, Kolawole Ajeyemi And A Baby Bump / This Mother And Her Son’s Photos Are Driving The Internet Crazy / Another S.e.xual Video Of Students Dancing In Class Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.