Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Toyin Abraham Spotted With Her Boyfriend, Kolawole Ajeyemi And A Baby Bump - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Abraham Spotted With Her Boyfriend, Kolawole Ajeyemi And A Baby Bump (4756 Views)

Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me / Toyin Abraham Weds Kolawole Ajeyemi, Remarries (Wedding Photo) / Kolawole Ajeyemi Acquires A New House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyin Abraham Spotted With Her Boyfriend, Kolawole Ajeyemi And A Baby Bump by joshchisimdi: 4:33am On Apr 19, 2019
Toyin Abraham who we reported was pregnant, was spotted at a recent event with her boyfriend Kolawole Ajeyemi and a baby bump.The couple stood for photos at the red carpet before stepping out.

However Kolawole Ajeyemi, boyfriend of Toyin Abraham was quite a gentleman as he had a special attention for the actress whose baby bump was quite evident in the video.

Here is the video below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/19/toyin-abraham-spotted-with-her-boyfriend-kolawole-ajeyemi-and-a-baby-bump/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

Re: Toyin Abraham Spotted With Her Boyfriend, Kolawole Ajeyemi And A Baby Bump by Nogodye(m): 4:47am On Apr 19, 2019
I'm happy for her too...God's time is the best.

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Spotted With Her Boyfriend, Kolawole Ajeyemi And A Baby Bump by jullidee2006: 5:10am On Apr 19, 2019
it's alright
Re: Toyin Abraham Spotted With Her Boyfriend, Kolawole Ajeyemi And A Baby Bump by iGISTMORE: 5:42am On Apr 19, 2019
cool
Re: Toyin Abraham Spotted With Her Boyfriend, Kolawole Ajeyemi And A Baby Bump by Fadomero(m): 5:52am On Apr 19, 2019
all dis one don use puna scater everywhere

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Spotted With Her Boyfriend, Kolawole Ajeyemi And A Baby Bump by Realtord43: 6:49am On Apr 19, 2019
After all the forming and gra gra, ladies cant help but need a man

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Spotted With Her Boyfriend, Kolawole Ajeyemi And A Baby Bump by KingLennon(m): 8:40am On Apr 19, 2019
Realtord43:
After all the forming and gra gra, ladies cant help but need a man
Its Biblical and its natural. Women can't do without a man. Leave all those gra-gra las las nah for bed e go end grin

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham Spotted With Her Boyfriend, Kolawole Ajeyemi And A Baby Bump by dachilino: 8:43am On Apr 19, 2019
wink wink wink wink
Re: Toyin Abraham Spotted With Her Boyfriend, Kolawole Ajeyemi And A Baby Bump by johnkey: 8:55am On Apr 19, 2019
Hmm so dis news is true finally. My favorite celebrity.
Re: Toyin Abraham Spotted With Her Boyfriend, Kolawole Ajeyemi And A Baby Bump by TANID(m): 9:07am On Apr 19, 2019
Happy Life Congratulation
Re: Toyin Abraham Spotted With Her Boyfriend, Kolawole Ajeyemi And A Baby Bump by TANID(m): 9:12am On Apr 19, 2019
All I See Is That Las Las Them Go Still

grin grin grin
Re: Toyin Abraham Spotted With Her Boyfriend, Kolawole Ajeyemi And A Baby Bump by TANID(m): 9:12am On Apr 19, 2019
All I See Is That Las Las Them Go Still

grin grin grin
Re: Toyin Abraham Spotted With Her Boyfriend, Kolawole Ajeyemi And A Baby Bump by Alhajiemeritus: 9:53am On Apr 19, 2019
Shakiru , Ciro's friend is her new boyfriend?
Wonders.
Re: Toyin Abraham Spotted With Her Boyfriend, Kolawole Ajeyemi And A Baby Bump by NobleAngell(f): 9:57am On Apr 19, 2019
Whatever makes her happy. Congrats.
Re: Toyin Abraham Spotted With Her Boyfriend, Kolawole Ajeyemi And A Baby Bump by Iamicekid(m): 10:36am On Apr 19, 2019
I sha hope this guy can keep up with the 2hrs or more sex cause we hear her story ooo, se she no dey tire

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Spotted With Her Boyfriend, Kolawole Ajeyemi And A Baby Bump by Shakushaku1(m): 10:44am On Apr 19, 2019
I pity this guy, she's using him to get a baby, as a sharp guy he shld also use his upper..

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Spotted With Her Boyfriend, Kolawole Ajeyemi And A Baby Bump by hakeemhakeem(m): 10:53am On Apr 19, 2019
the guy is an actor too
Re: Toyin Abraham Spotted With Her Boyfriend, Kolawole Ajeyemi And A Baby Bump by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:09am On Apr 19, 2019
Shakushaku1:
I pity this guy, she's using him to get a baby, as a sharp guy he shld also use his upper..
Not everyone is as manipulative as you!

Wish the couple well and move on!
Re: Toyin Abraham Spotted With Her Boyfriend, Kolawole Ajeyemi And A Baby Bump by sholatem(f): 11:15am On Apr 19, 2019
People barely knows Adeniyi Johnson before she got married to him,she left him for infidelity reason,which he actually admit it too,but she jump to seun egbegbe hand to seek revenge of what Adeniyi did to her(biggest mistake ever)she was hurt and didn't think straight but d bottom line is she is not always after Nigerian big boys,rather she believes in her handwork which I give her kudos for,i wish her a blissful marriage because she deserves it compare to what is happening in Nollywood.

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Spotted With Her Boyfriend, Kolawole Ajeyemi And A Baby Bump by Shakushaku1(m): 11:28am On Apr 19, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

Not everyone is as manipulative as you!

Wish the couple well and move on!

I said what I said, hug transformer if u like.. undecided
Re: Toyin Abraham Spotted With Her Boyfriend, Kolawole Ajeyemi And A Baby Bump by Houseofglam7(f): 11:44am On Apr 19, 2019
Good for them.
Re: Toyin Abraham Spotted With Her Boyfriend, Kolawole Ajeyemi And A Baby Bump by teresafaith: 12:19pm On Apr 19, 2019
That boy no small for toyin so?
Re: Toyin Abraham Spotted With Her Boyfriend, Kolawole Ajeyemi And A Baby Bump by Nettybrown(m): 12:35pm On Apr 19, 2019
Congratulations to them! Happy 4 her.
Re: Toyin Abraham Spotted With Her Boyfriend, Kolawole Ajeyemi And A Baby Bump by BanevsJoker(m): 12:37pm On Apr 19, 2019
Iphone1 legbegbe.
Re: Toyin Abraham Spotted With Her Boyfriend, Kolawole Ajeyemi And A Baby Bump by IbukunSangotola(m): 1:47pm On Apr 19, 2019
sholatem:
People barely knows Adeniyi Johnson before she got married to him,she left him for infidelity reason,which he actually admit it too,but she jump to seun egbegbe hand to seek revenge of what Adeniyi did to her(biggest mistake ever)she was hurt and didn't think straight but d bottom line is she is not always after Nigerian big boys,rather she believes in her handwork which I give her kudos for,i wish her a blissful marriage because she deserves it compare to what is happening in Nollywood.
You must be Toyin's relative?

(1) (Reply)

Eva Alordiah - “I Don’t Like Bras” She Says As She Shares Braless Photo / Bobrisky's Ex-PA Shares Unedited Video Of Bobrisky's Buttocks: Video / PHOTOS: Exclusive Wedding Reception Photos From Maleke + Cynthia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.