Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,814 members, 7,813,683 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

Debate: Nigeria Youth Are Not Ready To Lead! Change My Mind. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Debate: Nigeria Youth Are Not Ready To Lead! Change My Mind. (947 Views)

Buratai Relocates To North-East, To Lead Soldiers Against Boko Haram / Debate: Nigeria Lost Four Million Jobs In Six Months – Peter Obi / Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Debate: Nigeria Youth Are Not Ready To Lead! Change My Mind. by LarryBee1k: 10:35pm On Apr 08, 2018
I'll start.

Our generation of youth are not ready to lead. We so stupid and gullible. We have this "I don't care" attitude" we believe the elders are the one ruining our country but we as the youth are not much better. The earlier we realize and change the better.
Re: Debate: Nigeria Youth Are Not Ready To Lead! Change My Mind. by LarryBee1k: 10:38pm On Apr 08, 2018
Oya

Re: Debate: Nigeria Youth Are Not Ready To Lead! Change My Mind. by Hofbrauhaus(m): 10:41pm On Apr 08, 2018
You no be youth? You no fit lead? Who are you waiting for? Are you so "stupid and gullible"? Why are you ruining Nigeria? You are a youth,you lead!
Re: Debate: Nigeria Youth Are Not Ready To Lead! Change My Mind. by rafindo(m): 12:52am On Apr 09, 2018
Youth of nowadays are all interested in shows and movies, the remaining percent are into G things. While the minute few are thugs to politicians.
I prefer this old generation of leaders to the veracious you looters in the making.

1 Like

Re: Debate: Nigeria Youth Are Not Ready To Lead! Change My Mind. by KanwuliaExtra: 4:08am On Apr 09, 2018
Hungry youths cannot lead! kiss

Food first. wink

1 Like

Re: Debate: Nigeria Youth Are Not Ready To Lead! Change My Mind. by Alejob: 6:14am On Apr 09, 2018
For the educated bunch, a total outtage internet, and many of the other distraction will jolt them back to reality really......

They don't know what is in the news and care less what the rough estimate of a km road construction should be
Re: Debate: Nigeria Youth Are Not Ready To Lead! Change My Mind. by SillyMods: 7:23am On Apr 09, 2018
If the behaviour of the youths on this forum is anything to go by, it's right to conclude that Nigerian youths are useless.

Start a debate and see them resorting to abuses, curses and religion coloration.

Bring a national topic that should be discussed analytically, you will see them taking sides based on political affiliation and ethnicity.

Wasted generation indeed! embarassed
Re: Debate: Nigeria Youth Are Not Ready To Lead! Change My Mind. by 9icest: 7:45am On Apr 09, 2018
We are ready. We've gained wealth of experience from watching Big Brother and Premier league. All these programs are like going through a PhD program. Very emotional and time consuming. Give us aso rock. At least if I was the president id be bringing oloshoes and getting Bj daily in the rock.
Re: Debate: Nigeria Youth Are Not Ready To Lead! Change My Mind. by LarryBee1k: 9:27am On Apr 16, 2018
9icest:
We are ready. We've gained wealth of experience from watching Big Brother and Premier league. All these programs are like going through a PhD program. Very emotional and time consuming. Give us aso rock. At least if I was the president id be bringing oloshoes and getting Bj daily in the rock.

(1) (Reply)

Lazy Nigerian Youths Caught On Camera / Ekiti PDP Pry: Olujimi Drop Ambition, Support Adeyeye As Against Olusola / Be Careful Not To Dig Your Grave, APC National Leadership Warns Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.