Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,078 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

Let's Play With Ijapa - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Let's Play With Ijapa (3286 Views)

Volkswagen Says Goodbye To Iconic Beetle (ijapa) With This Emotional Video / Let's Play A Troubleshooting Game / Let's Play A Game Shall We (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Play With Ijapa by Nobody: 2:22am On Apr 09, 2018
Apologies in advance. Most of my posts are not geared for newbies (I'm a lousy teacher and I don't pretend to be a good one).

Most of the posts that I make are to challenge like-minded technical people.

Do you have a Beetle that you don't use anymore or know of one that is for sale really cheap?

Think of the possibilities.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let's Play With Ijapa by Nobody: 2:24am On Apr 09, 2018
This is not limited to Beetles by the way. It can be any vehicle but it has to be done technically. Not just a slap dash of confusion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Play With Ijapa by Jazzlite: 3:10am On Apr 09, 2018
EgunMogaji:
This is not limited to Beetles by the way. It can be any vehicle but it has to be done technically. Not just a slap dash of confusion.
Show a full view of the Mercedes Benz w210 E class millennium edition there
Re: Let's Play With Ijapa by Nobody: 3:34am On Apr 09, 2018
Jazzlite:

Show a full view of the Mercedes Benz w210 E class millennium edition there

Never heard of a millennium edition before, maybe it's something that we never got in the US.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Play With Ijapa by Nobody: 3:35am On Apr 09, 2018
End

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Play With Ijapa by Jazzlite: 3:54am On Apr 09, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Never heard of a millennium edition before, maybe it's something that we never got in the US.
Of course you had it in the US. Only you probably didn't pay attention. This is it....now sport the difference.

Re: Let's Play With Ijapa by Nobody: 3:55am On Apr 09, 2018
Jazzlite:

Of course you had it in the US. Only you probably didn't pay attention. This is it....now sport the difference.

I still don't get it.

Sorry.

3 Likes

Re: Let's Play With Ijapa by Jazzlite: 3:58am On Apr 09, 2018
Your last picture of the wagon corresponds. The bumpers are differently shaped to make the front look smaller than the previous models. Then shares same ECU but different engine sizes with the W203 of corresponding years. Late 2000-2002

1 Like

Re: Let's Play With Ijapa by Nobody: 4:03am On Apr 09, 2018
Jazzlite:
Your last picture of the wagon corresponds. The bumpers are differently shaped to make the front look smaller than the previous models. Then shares same ECU but different engine sizes with the W203 of corresponding years. Late 2000-2002

There's nothing called a millennium edition here. They had sport, AMG and in regards to the different facias then we have what we call facelift and pre-facelift editions.

3 Likes

Re: Let's Play With Ijapa by Jazzlite: 4:05am On Apr 09, 2018
EgunMogaji:

There's nothing called a millennium edition here. They had sport, AMG and in regards to the different facias then we have what we call facelift and pre-facelift editions.
The facelift is what is referred to as millennium edition.

1 Like

Re: Let's Play With Ijapa by Nobody: 3:04am On Apr 10, 2018
Re: Let's Play With Ijapa by hakimi1974(m): 3:20pm On Apr 10, 2018
jeeessuuus!!! egbon, the tortoise car in the first pic, is that real? or an artistic expression.

1 Like

Re: Let's Play With Ijapa by LeJeun3: 3:32pm On Apr 10, 2018

These pictures get my sick hard......

1 Like

Re: Let's Play With Ijapa by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 10, 2018
hakimi1974:
jeeessuuus!!! egbon, the tortoise car in the first pic, is that real? or an artistic expression.

Very real.

These are the kinds of work I want to be doing at home.

I’ll leave the heavy lifting to Oga Gazzuzz, Le Jeun and other cohorts grin

1 Like

Re: Let's Play With Ijapa by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 10, 2018
For our roads of course you’ll incorporate an hydraulic system which is easy and readily available.
Re: Let's Play With Ijapa by AutoElectNG: 4:42pm On Apr 10, 2018
EgunMogaji:
For our roads of course you’ll incorporate an hydraulic system which is easy and readily available.

This is the real solution to the problem solved in Nigeria by inserting a smaller spring into the bigger factory fitted springs of vehicles and using slightly taller tires.

1 Like

Re: Let's Play With Ijapa by Inception(m): 4:50pm On Apr 10, 2018
EgunMogaji:
Apologies in advance. Most of my posts are not geared for newbies (I'm a lousy teacher and I don't pretend to be a good one).

Do you have a Beetle that you don't use anymore or know of one that is for sale really cheap?

yep. these can easily give me a boner cool cheesy

1 Like

Re: Let's Play With Ijapa by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 10, 2018
AutoElectNG:

This is the real solution to the problem solved in Nigeria by inserting a smaller spring into the bigger factory fitted springs of vehicles and using slightly taller tires.

I concur Sir.
Re: Let's Play With Ijapa by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 10, 2018
Re: Let's Play With Ijapa by Jazzlite: 7:54pm On Apr 10, 2018
Re: Let's Play With Ijapa by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 10, 2018
Jazzlite:

Ibadan never disappoints.

Ibadan ko, Oluyole ni grin
Re: Let's Play With Ijapa by DrDre1(m): 10:18pm On Apr 18, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Nice one sir.

So many fond memories with this car. We had it for around 20 years. It just refused to die lol. Passed it to another person eventually.

*sets up camp in thread* smiley

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: FG Bans Tokunbo Cars Over 10 Years Old - Trucks & Buses Exempted / Used Engines From Japan / How good is Toyota 4runner 2004-2006 model?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.