Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Job Vacancy-logistics Staff - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Job Vacancy-logistics Staff (536 Views)

Employer Drags 2 Hungry Staff To Court For Stealing Loaves Of Bread Worth N2,600 / Konga Sacks Over 70% Of Staff / First Bank, Whtycleon Sacking Staff Massively (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancy-logistics Staff by MENFASHIONCLUB(m): 3:49am On Apr 09, 2018
We need Applicants/Referral for Applicants.

My Company has need for a Logistics Staff, who will be responsible for Purchases, Packaging and Shipping in Lagos.

Such Staff will be occupied daily(Monday to Saturday) with Purchases for my Company and ship same outside Lagos via Transport Companies or other means that are convenient and efficient.

Salary is #25,000/Month. All logistics cost like Phone Bills, Data Costs, Transport Fare to and fro daily routines, Gadgets to be used (Phone, Computer etc) and other related costs will be borne by Company.

Qualification is just SSCE/OND.

Location of applicant, preferably, should be around Ojo LGA. Lagos. Or anywhere close to Alaba International Market.

Basic skills are:
-Ability to speak English
--Give daily report via Mobile phone.
-Energy and Stamina to handle parcels and ship same securely.

Apply now:

Ask your questions and book an interview on SMS or Whatsapp only. Don't call! Job could be strenuous for ladies(Females don't apply)
080-7599-355-0
Re: Job Vacancy-logistics Staff by MENFASHIONCLUB(m): 10:19am On Apr 09, 2018
Pls note that we will only employ those who have the interest to work for a long time. And payment will be reviewed upwards as soon as we notice a sense of commitment to work.
Re: Job Vacancy-logistics Staff by MENFASHIONCLUB(m): 9:39pm On Apr 10, 2018
Reliable applicants who can be trusted will later move to Dubai or China to source more products for our company.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Someone To Do Gif Logo For Me / What Is The Relevance Of Ciin In The Labor Market. / FRSC Recruitment Screening And Physical Assessment 2018 Is Out Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.