Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,759 members, 7,955,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:53 PM

Update On The Murder Of Alizee & Her Daughter - Police - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Update On The Murder Of Alizee & Her Daughter - Police (24663 Views)

James Brown Reacts To The Murder Of Abuja Area Mama (Video) / Falz Reacts To Police Killing Teenager, Rape And Murder Of UNIBEN Student / Dedrick Williams Arrested For The Murder Of Xxxtentacion (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On The Murder Of Alizee & Her Daughter - Police by obaataaokpaewu: 7:37pm On Apr 09, 2018
enonche85:

That is truly the proper thing to do.
What if he was a Ghanaian or any of our neighbors, would they have done same? wink Do they do same to our citizens over there?
Re: Update On The Murder Of Alizee & Her Daughter - Police by godofuck231: 7:45pm On Apr 09, 2018
Cyriloha:

Thanks bro but that's just the truth mark my words today time will come when oyinbo women go de come de marry African men go because our girls don't know the value of what they gat

You don burst code,
Them never understand say why most women de single Na because black men don realise say we no de last due to BP and cardiac arrest ,oyibo woman de kill stress our black woman Na to kill you, as you come back from work oyibo don serve dinner, but black woman de wait make she pour you complaints, plus one of her artificial nail break when she de peel yam so 50,000 naira will de debited from your account.
Abeg if to say you de Washington we for go drink orijin tonight, you are in spirit

Re: Update On The Murder Of Alizee & Her Daughter - Police by Cyriloha(m): 8:21pm On Apr 09, 2018
godofuck231:

You don burst code,
Them never understand say why most women de single Na because black men don realise say we no de last due to BP and cardiac arrest ,oyibo woman de kill stress our black woman Na to kill you, as you come back from work oyibo don serve dinner, but black woman de wait make she pour you complaints, plus one of her artificial nail break when she de peel yam so 50,000 naira will de debited from your account.
Abeg if to say you de Washington we for go drink orijin tonight, you are in spirit

Pammy go de there ?
Re: Update On The Murder Of Alizee & Her Daughter - Police by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 09, 2018
godofuck231:

You don burst code,
50k for artificial nail?shocked

Re: Update On The Murder Of Alizee & Her Daughter - Police by godofuck231: 9:09pm On Apr 09, 2018
lefulefu:
lol
Woman never open office for your head before, abi not here on nairaland one artist girlfriend give am bill of 700k for hair, I was just actually over exaggerating
Re: Update On The Murder Of Alizee & Her Daughter - Police by godofuck231: 9:10pm On Apr 09, 2018
Cyriloha:

Pammy go de there ?

Behave!

1 Like

Re: Update On The Murder Of Alizee & Her Daughter - Police by godofuck231: 9:12pm On Apr 09, 2018
lefulefu:

See now, she never tear you the main bill and now u have died grin
Re: Update On The Murder Of Alizee & Her Daughter - Police by providence338: 10:32pm On Apr 09, 2018
uyigideon:

It's not by colour or race, it's about the spirit that operate in man.
Whenever anything bad happened, you see people blame it on that or blame it on this, many people don't seems to understand what life is really all about. We only have two kingdom in existence, kingdom of Light and kingdom of Darkness, kingdom of Light is rule by God, why kingdom of Darkness is rule by Satan, you either belongs to light or darkness, knowingly or unknowingly.
When God created the Heavens and the Earth, He said let there be Light, even before creating the Sun and the Mon, it means man was living in the light of God before darkness came as a result of Adam and Eve disobedience to God.
God plan to bring light back to the world through his Son Jesus Christ. Remember Jesus Christ said " I am the light of the world" John 8:12.
The mission of Satan is to kill, Steal and destroy, but Jesus Christ came to give Life.
Anyone who lives in darkness is rule and control by Satan to achieve his aim, killing, stealing and destruction. Are you living in light or darkness? That will determine who rules and control you. Jesus Christ is calling many people to light but men prefer darkness instead of Light, john 3:19. Bible says he that hated his brother without a course, is a murderer. Same as the one who killed another person with poisoning. and when they die, they go to hell fire for eternity.
If you are tired of living in darkness, say this after me,
Lord Jesus, I am a sinner, forgive me my sins,
Take me out of Darkness and bring me into your kingdom of Light,
From now onwards, I accept you as my Lord and personal saviour.
Thank you for saving me.
In Jesus Christ name i pray, Amen.
Congratulations! You are now rule and control by God

Chai! So true. I only wish the baby wasn't involved in this tragedy. The woman isn't innocent in all of this. Nor is that wicked man by murdering his family. They chose their paths (darkness). But when I see helpless little ones suffering due to the poor choices of their parents, or the wicked and ignorant, it places an overwhelming burden of sadness on my soul. I HATE it cry

RIP mummy and sweet baby. May the danish devil burn for all eternity. AMEN.
Re: Update On The Murder Of Alizee & Her Daughter - Police by enonche85(m): 5:52pm On Apr 10, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
What if he was a Ghanaian or any of our neighbors, would they have done same? wink Do they do same to our citizens over there?

Like I said, it's the proper thing to do. But due to the lack of respect for us and how they "see us finish", they will not report to us.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Go Dye Gushes Of His Son, Share His Cute Photo / Photos Of Jaywon And Dbanj Hanging Out Together / Runtown Pictured Chilling With Nasty C

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.