Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,879 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

South African Lady Spots Her Rapist In Methodist Church - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / South African Lady Spots Her Rapist In Methodist Church (36758 Views)

Corper Chidinma Oduma Acquitted A Year After She Murdered Her 'Rapist Boyfriend' / Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court / Woman Bites Off Tongue Of Rapist In South Africa (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Lady Spots Her Rapist In Methodist Church by Nobody: 9:24am On Apr 09, 2018
DIKEnaWAR:

To think that people liked this post shows our level of depravity. Do you know the trauma that goes with rape? Have you counselled a rape victim before?

Good morning...I am one of the people that liked his post.

I also liked yours too.

The problem is not the rape per se...it is that the law on rape is seemingly lenient....which is why we have a democracy. You can pettion your representative, and the lady can do same in South Africa to get the law changed.

The guy may be a rapist, but he has served his time, he is out on proabtion(meaning if he offends again, jail straight)...and he is probably trying to repent. Maybe he should have been in jail longer...but that isn't for the courts to decide...that is where legistlative process comes in.

2 Likes

Re: South African Lady Spots Her Rapist In Methodist Church by Demayour: 9:25am On Apr 09, 2018
Something justice in court will never do is bringing the offender and the victim together to reconcile after the offender has been punished. Neither can the girl get satisfied nor the man get relieved of his guilt until they both meet and sort out their differences, the man begging the lady for forgiveness and the lady letting go. It's true justice has been served and 10 years for that matter, but the harm on the psychological system remains till the victim is appeased by the culprit.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Lady Spots Her Rapist In Methodist Church by uuzba(m): 9:27am On Apr 09, 2018
Homeboiy:
The best revenge u will get is to kill him

u won't be seeing him again

Then you will be sent to prison ..
And inside prison, you will meet ...
...who will.... ,you ...and... ...and...and.
Finally you will regret ever ...

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Spots Her Rapist In Methodist Church by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 09, 2018
There's one prayer my mum use to pray, she will say God don't allow my enemy to kill me and later repent of his sins.

Lol, I see a lot of pastors who have killed, committed a lot of crimes before, they turn a new leaf and accept jesus as their Lord and personal saviour while those they have killed rote away.

Life is not fair I swear.
Re: South African Lady Spots Her Rapist In Methodist Church by seangy4konji: 9:35am On Apr 09, 2018
Maybe she wants to send him to prison again..

mumu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Lady Spots Her Rapist In Methodist Church by degamemaster(m): 9:40am On Apr 09, 2018
donstan18:
Of what use is this news to us?

A man raped you 10 years ago, he was penalized by being prisoned, you got justice, and he's now out of prison, yet you had to upload a video of people worshiping in a church on social media because you spotted your rapist in their midst.

As far as I'm concerned, you are just hiding under he shield of 'Rape' to seek attention and garner sympathy from people on social media by tarnishing the image of the church and all the fellows in that video.

You got justice, so kindly move on and stop telling the world that you'v being raped before, some ladies didn't even get justice after being raped, rather they got critics.

God bless you up and down.
Don't mind that useless LovePeddler trying to drag the image of the church and men to the mud just to get cheap attention and popularity.
10 yrs ago, a "rape" happened (of which the said man might have been innocent or it was consensual after all), he was penalised and you got justice, why not let the man be because he must have learned his lessons? Or can she swear with sango and amadioha that she was a Virgin before the rape happened or that she have not been bleeping different men after the rape matter?
Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Spots Her Rapist In Methodist Church by zinaunreal(m): 9:58am On Apr 09, 2018
SOUTH AFRICA IS A TOURISM SPOT FOR RAPE grin
One in every two south african men has raped or attempted rape. You can be a man and still get raped by men in that country, so dont think men are safe from those uncircumcised perverts
Re: South African Lady Spots Her Rapist In Methodist Church by Actuarydeji(m): 10:19am On Apr 09, 2018
Shugavee:
Atleast u got justice!
What about the damage he has done to her kpetus?
Re: South African Lady Spots Her Rapist In Methodist Church by Shugavee(f): 10:24am On Apr 09, 2018
Actuarydeji:
What about the damage he has done to her kpetus?
yeah i know that but lets be happy he got time!!
Re: South African Lady Spots Her Rapist In Methodist Church by grandstar(m): 10:33am On Apr 09, 2018
donstan18:
Of what use is this news to us?

A man raped you 10 years ago, he was penalized by being prisoned, you got justice, and he's now out of prison, yet you had to upload a video of people worshiping in a church on social media because you spotted your rapist in their midst.

As far as I'm concerned, you are just hiding under he shield of 'Rape' to seek attention and garner sympathy from people on social media by tarnishing the image of the church and all the fellows in that video.

You got justice, so kindly move on and stop telling the world that you'v being raped before, some ladies didn't even get justice after being raped, rather they got critics.

Which of the two quotes makes you understand what it means to be blind:

1. Help me, I am blind

2. Today is a beautiful day but I can not see it

Which of these 2?

I am certain you'll say the second.

Now I want to ask you another question: Do you know what it means to be raped?

Do you know that 10% of reported rapes at Nigerian police station is men being raped.

Imagine if you were raped or sodomised? Imagine the idiot wiping his sperm on your bum? Imagine his triumphant smile and laughter afterwards and him asking if you enjoyed it and him still caressing your body?

And he is sent to jail after you report him and you sight him in church after 10years? Would lt trigger any memories or you'll just be cool after all he has gone to jail?

6 Likes

Re: South African Lady Spots Her Rapist In Methodist Church by TheUpsetGirl(m): 10:37am On Apr 09, 2018
grandstar:

Which of the two quotes makes you understand what it means to be blind:

1. Help me, I am blind

2. Today is a beautiful day but I can not see it

Which of these 2?

I am certain you'll say the second.

Now I want to ask you another question: Do you know what it means to be raped?

Do you know that 10% of reported rapes at Nigerian police station is men being raped.

Imagine if you were raped or sodomised? Imagine the idiot wiping his sperm on your bum? Imagine his triumphant smile and laughter afterwards and him asking if you enjoyed it and him still caressing your body?

And he is sent to jail after you report him and you sight him in church after 10years? Would lt trigger any memories or you'll just be cool after all he has gone to jail?

forget about the past or it'll destroy you.

does she want him to serve 2jail terms?
smh

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Spots Her Rapist In Methodist Church by daannyy(m): 10:38am On Apr 09, 2018
DAREH13:
WETIN DEY DO BET9JA DZ DAY? IT'S ONLY SHOWING BLACK BLANK...
on operamini shey..u can use shop.bet9ja.com
Re: South African Lady Spots Her Rapist In Methodist Church by Radiants: 10:41am On Apr 09, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

smh

Yes! I want him to serve life sentence. Some rape victims don't live normal lives after their experiences, some committed suicide... Rapists should be killed...

Who knows how many he raped before he got served?.....

2 Likes

Re: South African Lady Spots Her Rapist In Methodist Church by grandstar(m): 10:49am On Apr 09, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

smh

Agreed but its easier said than done!

What she needs is closure. Post traumatic with EMDR may assist her achieve that
Re: South African Lady Spots Her Rapist In Methodist Church by Noblefirstlady: 11:04am On Apr 09, 2018
Even if he has serve his jail term she can never be unraped so I understand her pain
Re: South African Lady Spots Her Rapist In Methodist Church by Buffalowings3(m): 12:02pm On Apr 09, 2018
DIKEnaWAR:

To think that people liked this post shows our level of depravity. Do you know the trauma that goes with rape? Have you counselled a rape victim before?

I'm astounded too
Re: South African Lady Spots Her Rapist In Methodist Church by Buffalowings3(m): 12:05pm On Apr 09, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

smh

Smh
Re: South African Lady Spots Her Rapist In Methodist Church by Buffalowings3(m): 12:08pm On Apr 09, 2018
Did they castrate him?
Until then
Justice wasn't served angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Spots Her Rapist In Methodist Church by Actuarydeji(m): 6:47pm On Apr 09, 2018
Shugavee:
yeah i know that but lets be happy he got time!!
Ok. You mean we should thank God, because he had damage her kpetus. No problem, continue there's God
Re: South African Lady Spots Her Rapist In Methodist Church by Shugavee(f): 6:57pm On Apr 09, 2018
Actuarydeji:
Ok. You mean we should thank God, because he had damage her kpetus. No problem, continue there's God
please don't get me wrong I know he decieves worse but not death!! He has done time let karma do it's part
Re: South African Lady Spots Her Rapist In Methodist Church by Babatunde13: 7:40pm On Apr 10, 2018
Hello,

Kindly contact me on 08033782910, Whazapp: 07089955363 if you want to register your Business ( Ventures, Enterprises, and Limited Liability Company), NGO, Club, Church, Association, etc, with the Corporate Affairs Commission.

Best Regards.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kidnappers Kill Sani Khalil Rigasa In Kaduna After Taking N1.5M Ransom / ​Fashola Forced Me Into Crime- Kidnapper / 18-year-old Girl Raped And Strangled To Death In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.