Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,193 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Offa Robbery: Quarrelling Couple Killed At Police Station - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Offa Robbery: Quarrelling Couple Killed At Police Station (39727 Views)

Offa Robbery: SARS Tortured Us To Implicate Saraki, Petitioners Told Panel / Offa Robbery: Policemen Took N400,000 Bribe From Robbers Before Robbery-Vanguard / Offa Robbery: Police Arrest 12 Suspects (List Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offa Robbery: Quarrelling Couple Killed At Police Station by oluwaahmed: 9:19am On Apr 09, 2018
Why can't the police preempt these criminals? Or even react on time? These guys ain't pros, many of them would have been killed if the police had intercepted them quickly. bleeping country.

1 Like

Re: Offa Robbery: Quarrelling Couple Killed At Police Station by Airtimex(m): 9:22am On Apr 09, 2018
safarigirl:
I like the way you automatically assumed that it was the nagging wife that took them to the station.

It could have also been the abusive husband, but no, let us blame the nagging wife undecided

Not trying to take sides, but the husband couldn't have been the one reporting to the police...the wife or the neighbour

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Offa Robbery: Quarrelling Couple Killed At Police Station by pek(m): 9:22am On Apr 09, 2018
Homeboiy:
If u can't give me the names of the couples then it's a lie
*couple*

1 Like

Re: Offa Robbery: Quarrelling Couple Killed At Police Station by tosyne2much(m): 9:30am On Apr 09, 2018
Eziokwuegbuozoo:
There's no how' the idea of going to the police station to settle internal matters won't be the entrenchment of the woman. Women are really devil, many people including me doesn't understand it when you say that women are devil until I begin to observe one very close to me. I'm still single today because I have not been able to find a suitable woman that can maintain the peace and happiness I have always desired in my home, may God help me.
Eeehyah sorry bro

1 Like

Re: Offa Robbery: Quarrelling Couple Killed At Police Station by tspouse(m): 9:38am On Apr 09, 2018
prince3009:

Just see how the poor man met his untimely death! What a pity! I know it must be the wife that went to report the man just to humiliate him. Wicked wives everywhere!!
Judge everywhere

Shithole country

Zoo area
Re: Offa Robbery: Quarrelling Couple Killed At Police Station by Eziokwuegbuozoo: 9:40am On Apr 09, 2018
tosyne2much:
Eeehyah sorry bro

There's no difference between you and this guy.

1 Like

Re: Offa Robbery: Quarrelling Couple Killed At Police Station by dfrost: 9:40am On Apr 09, 2018
GrammarCheck:

Too much Hollywood

Ocean 11
Ocean 12
Ocean 13

Catch me if you can

Add your list below

Italian Job
The Heat (albeit a lot of shootout)
Re: Offa Robbery: Quarrelling Couple Killed At Police Station by chigoziri2403(m): 9:46am On Apr 09, 2018
ceyrahtlk:

So you have concluded she was a nagging wife? You think the issue that made the couple present at the police station wasn't significant?
Anyways, RIP to the dead
I never said so, but a godly woman would not allow her family's dirty linen be washed in public

1 Like

Re: Offa Robbery: Quarrelling Couple Killed At Police Station by chigoziri2403(m): 9:47am On Apr 09, 2018
safarigirl:
I like the way you automatically assumed that it was the nagging wife that took them to the station.

It could have also been the abusive husband, but no, let us blame the nagging wife undecided
I never assumed anything, just quoted a verse in the Bible, its guilty conscience that's pricking you all

2 Likes

Re: Offa Robbery: Quarrelling Couple Killed At Police Station by mfm04622: 9:47am On Apr 09, 2018
Homeboiy:
If u can't give me the names of the couples then it's a lie

Please stop trivializing issue that is causing pain to others. It happened.
Re: Offa Robbery: Quarrelling Couple Killed At Police Station by rosita33(f): 9:59am On Apr 09, 2018
Islie:

…police arrest 20, recover seven AK47 rifles in Kwara, Taraba killing

https://newtelegraphonline.com/2018/04/offa-how-quarrelling-couple-were-killed-at-police-station/

hmmmmmmm
Re: Offa Robbery: Quarrelling Couple Killed At Police Station by Shaev7(m): 10:03am On Apr 09, 2018
When things like this happens police will deploy full barracks to the area after the incident, what happen before the scene, no police should be there right? Rubbish!
Re: Offa Robbery: Quarrelling Couple Killed At Police Station by Witlee(m): 10:08am On Apr 09, 2018
one sweet pussy and one hard dick wasted just like that :oone sweet pussy and one hard dick wasted just like that
Re: Offa Robbery: Quarrelling Couple Killed At Police Station by sirusX(m): 10:15am On Apr 09, 2018
GrammarCheck:

Too much Hollywood

Ocean 11
Ocean 12
Ocean 13

Catch me if you can

Add your list below
Inside man
Re: Offa Robbery: Quarrelling Couple Killed At Police Station by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 09, 2018
Cromcruach91:

Wont be surprised if he isn't already on the case unofficially....
Dat UNOFFICIALLY got me � tho... The guy food Na catching bad guys... If u wan kee dat kain guy,Comot am for ops,and put am for admin.. Na slow death � sentence b dat.. Operation Na his daily � tonic

1 Like

Re: Offa Robbery: Quarrelling Couple Killed At Police Station by Ojuororun(m): 10:56am On Apr 09, 2018
MORE THAN 5O PPL INCLUDING POLICEMAN,MOPOL AND CIVILIAN WERE KILLED AT OFFA ROBBERY ALONE, AND THE NEWS WAS SAYING THAT IS 17 , NIGERIA!!! CHAI...
Re: Offa Robbery: Quarrelling Couple Killed At Police Station by maasoap(m): 11:08am On Apr 09, 2018
idrisolaide:
Again, Again.

And One Yeye Ex-Gov Open Mouth Saying TRASH.

Only In Nigeria, We Will People Are Named Criminals Without Investigation.

Perpetrators Are Brought To BOOK without further investigation.

BANK ROBBERY does not conform with TERRORISM.

People Who Died May Be Cause By Stupidity (they want to video the event, some might want to witness the criminal activities so that they can make out on how they saw the gang leader how he destroy the door with a grenade and so on)

And for the couple who lost their lives, RIP.

When your sense is back, you can modify your comment by posting what you are sure of. Armed robbers killed over 40 people and you believed that their deaths were as a result of stupidity!
Re: Offa Robbery: Quarrelling Couple Killed At Police Station by maasoap(m): 11:11am On Apr 09, 2018
chigoziri2403:
I never assumed anything, just quoted a verse in the Bible, its guilty conscience that's pricking you all

Of course, you did. May be, you didn't realise that you did.
Re: Offa Robbery: Quarrelling Couple Killed At Police Station by Smooyis(m): 11:26am On Apr 09, 2018
gunners160:
Why is it that this days one hardly come online to read about something good? Always it is from one killing to another
I wonder o shocked
Re: Offa Robbery: Quarrelling Couple Killed At Police Station by idrisolaide(m): 11:28am On Apr 09, 2018
maasoap:

When your sense is back, you can modify your comment by posting what you are sure of. Armed robbers killed over 40 people and you believed that their deaths were as a result of stupidity!

Lovely! i stated MAYBE and i did not based on all of them or sure about the situation over there dude. In this country or ours people are fond of engaging in such stupidity till it lead them to there grave.

So my BLODA... When you arent sure of something, kindly ask... Ok

1 Like

Re: Offa Robbery: Quarrelling Couple Killed At Police Station by adedehinbo(m): 11:57am On Apr 09, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
"20 people arrested"theses ones are the scapegoats. d real perpetrators are somewhere in Lagos,porthacout or abuja chilling with their loots. they be reading d news like"see mumus"
I swear u re right
Re: Offa Robbery: Quarrelling Couple Killed At Police Station by Apus: 12:13pm On Apr 09, 2018
chigoziri2403:
When the Nigerian police couldn't settle their quarrel, the case was transferred to The most high court in heaven.

It is better to live on the roof than to share a house with a nagging wife!

1 Like

Re: Offa Robbery: Quarrelling Couple Killed At Police Station by hatedisplace: 12:24pm On Apr 09, 2018
Islie:

…police arrest 20, recover seven AK47 rifles in Kwara, Taraba killings

https://newtelegraphonline.com/2018/04/offa-how-quarrelling-couple-were-killed-at-police-station/

it's high time we make bullet proof vest and helmet part of our clothing in this country.
Re: Offa Robbery: Quarrelling Couple Killed At Police Station by Helio2: 1:01pm On Apr 09, 2018
ฅ'ω'ฅ
Re: Offa Robbery: Quarrelling Couple Killed At Police Station by Yunjeezy(m): 1:10pm On Apr 09, 2018
Now they want to increase security presence in that state, where were they when the Robbery was going.

Nigeria police always acting when the deed must have been done,
SMH.
Re: Offa Robbery: Quarrelling Couple Killed At Police Station by chigoziri2403(m): 1:16pm On Apr 09, 2018
maasoap:

Of course, you did. May be, you didn't realise that you did.
no I didn't
Its another paragraph and has nothing to do with the first paragraph
Re: Offa Robbery: Quarrelling Couple Killed At Police Station by molas02: 1:18pm On Apr 09, 2018
Eziokwuegbuozoo:
There's no how' the idea of going to the police station to settle internal matters won't be the entrenchment of the woman. Women are really devil, many people including me doesn't understand it when you say that women are devil until I begin to observe one very close to me. I'm still single today because I have not been able to find a suitable woman that can maintain the peace and happiness I have always desired in my home, may God help me.
u may b single for the rest of ur life if u are looking for a perfect woman.......................................
Re: Offa Robbery: Quarrelling Couple Killed At Police Station by IMASTEX: 3:47pm On Apr 09, 2018
"The Force Public Relations Officer (FPRO), Jimoh Moshood, said that the IG had ordered deployment of three Police Mobile Force units, high powered police investigation team, Armoured Personnel Carrier (APC) with 10 crew members and anti-robbery equipment to Kwara State."

Welcome to Nigeria where cure is better than prevention. Where were all these facilities before the sad event. Let's assume the perpetrators were even apprehended will it restore the lives lost?! Crime prevention is the best form of policing. For the hoodlums to have even attack the police station shows the strength and insecurity of those who are supposed to be protection us. Let alone the unarmed civilians.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Nabbed After Shootout With SARS Operatives In Bayelsa. Photos / Rahmon Adedoyin ‘Enjoys VIP Treatment In Detention, Sleeps In Special Quarters’ / Two Men Raped By 7 Women In Zimbabwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.