Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,323 members, 7,954,301 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:20 PM

Nairaland Auto-dealers Task-force Team Are The Real Deal For Us - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Nairaland Auto-dealers Task-force Team Are The Real Deal For Us (2566 Views)

Cars, Auto Dealers & $ Dollar - Naira Exchange Rate: How Are You Coping? / What Was Your Experience Like Buying A Car From The Nairaland Auto Section / Nairaland Auto Dealers(brokers) Stop Posting Vin To Third Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Auto-dealers Task-force Team Are The Real Deal For Us by jodecibmw: 8:10am On Jun 03, 2018
I am most active in the autos, car talk and properties sections for serious minded persons, while you're most active in the politics, romance and celebrities sections like someone who is depressed and most probably suffering from crushing and being ignored by certain celebrities or feminine individuals, if you want to jerk off or get laid just go back to the juvenile sections and discuss your love & sex disappointments and look for the support you need there, I don't have any to give to you here, okay.

I CANT EVEN SPARE YOU A SINGLE DROP OF SNIPER.
millomaniac:

Lolz. Are you among the perverts that overhype sex. Sorry if that thread struck a chord that was the intention, Here is a link of the thread to reflect on. https://www.nairaland.com/4535780/sex-overrated-overhyped. just my lil part on recent societal moral decadence. Scowering the whole auto section looking for who put and who did not put vin is pathetic. Task force ko auto section road safety ni. Better be real and go get a life.
Re: Nairaland Auto-dealers Task-force Team Are The Real Deal For Us by Cosplay: 8:10am On Jun 03, 2018
Seun:

Ok, I hereby a citizen police force to enforce compliance?  

If you notice a "US" or "Canadian" spec car without a VIN,
keep harassing the seller until he/she complies with the strong recommendation.

This is a commercial board. It will be hard to find a neutral moderator.

Let us see how far community responsibility can take us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Auto-dealers Task-force Team Are The Real Deal For Us by millomaniac: 9:21am On Jun 03, 2018
jodecibmw:
I am most active in the autos, car talk and properties sections for serious minded persons, while you're most active in the politics, romance and celebrities sections like someone who is depressed and most probably suffering from crushing and being ignored by certain celebrities or feminine individuals, if you want to jerk off or get laid just go back to the juvenile sections and discuss your love & sex disappointments and look for the support you need there, I don't have any to give to you here, okay.

I CANT EVEN SPARE YOU A SINGLE DROP OF SNIPER.

Can you imagine? This things you wrote just exposed how you think and the state of your mind. No wonder you are such a sadist, all these talk about depression should make one begin to wonder what's going on with your life dude. Better ask seun plainly like a man to give you a job. This one you dont hesitate to brag about sections you are most active in and how serious your life is better don't confuse your other moniker with this one to not dent your record ooo grin.
Anybody that creates a thread in any section and replies mentions from that or occasionally goes back to read comments will automatically be very active in that section.
Re: Nairaland Auto-dealers Task-force Team Are The Real Deal For Us by jodecibmw: 10:19am On Jun 03, 2018
It's very clear you have problems, I can't solve them for you, my advice is, continue with the search for solutions to them, I do not have the cure for you to feel alright. Take care.
millomaniac:

Can you imagine? This things you wrote just exposed how you think and the state of your mind. No wonder you are such a sadist, all these talk about depression should make one begin to wonder what's going on with your life dude. Better ask seun plainly like a man to give you a job. This one you dont hesitate to brag about sections you are most active in and how serious your life is better don't confuse your other moniker with this one to not dent your record ooo grin.
Anybody that creates a thread in any section and replies mentions from that or occasionally goes back to read comments will automatically be very active in that section.

Re: Nairaland Auto-dealers Task-force Team Are The Real Deal For Us by millomaniac: 10:54am On Jun 03, 2018
jodecibmw:
It's very clear you have problems, I can't solve them for you, my advice is, continue with the search for solutions to them, I do not have the cure for you to feel alright. Take care.
Go get a life dude. Or ask seun to employ you. I doubt that anyway cause it takes a certain level of intelligence for some jobs. Pathetic.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

2006 Honda City For Sale At 700k / 2008 Tokunbo Acura Mdx / (SOLD) Nissan Pathfinder 2005 @ 1.2m In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.