Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,043 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

A Brother Killed His Blood Brother In A Town Called Ifitedunu In Dunukofia . - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Brother Killed His Blood Brother In A Town Called Ifitedunu In Dunukofia . (1159 Views)

Gay: Homosexulist Caught In Ifitedunu In Anambra State - Video / Onitsha Barber Beheads Boy In Ebonyi And Drinks His Blood, Blames Prophetess / Man Kills His Blood Brother For “Disrespecting” His Girlfriend In Onitsha (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Brother Killed His Blood Brother In A Town Called Ifitedunu In Dunukofia . by ChurchillChiago(m): 9:51am On Apr 09, 2018
What a wicked world, brother killed his blood brother. This happened in a town called Ifitedunu in Dunukofia LGA of Anambra State. I can't believe things of this kind still happenes, well let the world here ans see, we must be careful no matter where we are..

The Killed: Ekene Onyeagu

Killer name: Ejimkoye Onyeagu

Both from same parents... the killer must be persecuted according to the law, though he is on the run but how long will he continue running, the spirit of his brother shall never let him rest, RIP Ekene

From Churchill Chiagozie.

Re: A Brother Killed His Blood Brother In A Town Called Ifitedunu In Dunukofia . by greatnaija01: 9:56am On Apr 09, 2018
CAIN and ABEL.... reborn.
Re: A Brother Killed His Blood Brother In A Town Called Ifitedunu In Dunukofia . by chigoziri2403(m): 10:01am On Apr 09, 2018
and when you investigate what they would be fighting for is a plot of land left by their father

May God never allow me to fight my siblings over another mans sweat
why can't they hustle for themselves and their children
the same blood ,the same womb, god forbid
Re: A Brother Killed His Blood Brother In A Town Called Ifitedunu In Dunukofia . by Pat081: 10:02am On Apr 09, 2018
It may because of land dat is wot some lgbo do kill dem self over
Re: A Brother Killed His Blood Brother In A Town Called Ifitedunu In Dunukofia . by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 09, 2018

I Am Highly Ashamed Of My Igbo brothers When It Comes To Land Dispute... They Lose Their Senses, Twin Brothers Can Kill Each Other For A Plot Of land... Uncles Will Plant Charms To Instill sickness... All Women Are Pushed Aside...
Re: A Brother Killed His Blood Brother In A Town Called Ifitedunu In Dunukofia . by AprokoGirl: 10:10am On Apr 09, 2018
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: A Brother Killed His Blood Brother In A Town Called Ifitedunu In Dunukofia . by ChurchillChiago(m): 10:33am On Apr 09, 2018
chigoziri2403:
and when you investigate what they would be fighting for is a plot of land left by their father

May God never allow me to fight my siblings over another mans sweat
why can't they hustle for themselves and their children
the same blood ,the same womb, god forbid

They buried the father few months ago and are about to go for thanksgiving mass when another corpse laid down...

So disheartening.
Re: A Brother Killed His Blood Brother In A Town Called Ifitedunu In Dunukofia . by Talktoyoulater(f): 11:10am On Apr 09, 2018
Na wa ooo,things are happening.rip to the dead hmmmm no matter what the issues is always learn to move on and 4give.after all them say blood is thicker than water.

(1) (Reply)

DCP Stephen Hasso Led Arms Mop Up In Obio-akpor / Wife Of Murdered Rivers SARS Officer Reveals How, Why Husband Was Killed / Be Careful How You Contact Your Bank Via Social Media - Screenshot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.