Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:44 AM

Makeup Photos Of Bambam, The Evicted #BBNaija Housemate - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Makeup Photos Of Bambam, The Evicted #BBNaija Housemate (38502 Views)

Cardi B Without Makeup Vs After Makeup (Photos) / Adorable Photos Of Bambam And Her Husband, Teddy-A / BBNaija: Throwback Photo Of Bambam On Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Makeup Photos Of Bambam, The Evicted #BBNaija Housemate by pumpy007(m): 1:47pm On Apr 09, 2018
DeadRat:

No Matter How Well Dressed A Gorilla Is. It Will Always Remain A Gorilla...

Bambam is Ugly... And She Owes no One An Apology For Being Ugly.
you are mad

1 Like

Re: Makeup Photos Of Bambam, The Evicted #BBNaija Housemate by omoadeleye(m): 1:47pm On Apr 09, 2018
Miss
Re: Makeup Photos Of Bambam, The Evicted #BBNaija Housemate by cescky(m): 1:47pm On Apr 09, 2018
grin angryjust

You people are mean oo

That girl has a natural face...and it's simple and cute..which is better than anything make up can do

2 Likes

Re: Makeup Photos Of Bambam, The Evicted #BBNaija Housemate by okerekeikpo: 1:48pm On Apr 09, 2018
Akpa njo bag of ugly
Re: Makeup Photos Of Bambam, The Evicted #BBNaija Housemate by Ellabae(f): 1:48pm On Apr 09, 2018
She is pretty

1 Like

Re: Makeup Photos Of Bambam, The Evicted #BBNaija Housemate by alen4smith(m): 1:49pm On Apr 09, 2018
Naturalobserver:
Face smooth
make up is smooth

1 Like

Re: Makeup Photos Of Bambam, The Evicted #BBNaija Housemate by Sterope(f): 1:49pm On Apr 09, 2018
I will hate to see your sisters lipsrsealed
DeadRat:

Re: Makeup Photos Of Bambam, The Evicted #BBNaija Housemate by EmmyDJourno: 1:55pm On Apr 09, 2018
You won't believe, but I'm a celebrity and the times when my pictures get to NL front page and people say abusive words, I brush it off, but you won't believe how much it hurts

Restrain from abusive words, especially with the looks of an individual, it hurts

If you think she won't read these comments guess again

I am also guilty of this ...... but let's all say no to #Cyberbullying

2 Likes

Re: Makeup Photos Of Bambam, The Evicted #BBNaija Housemate by Zane2point4(m): 1:55pm On Apr 09, 2018
kullozone:
This girl's face reminds me of one cartoon about ants I watched years back.

She looks like an ant.

Bress=0
Nyash=0
face=0
Character=0

smiley

1 Like

Re: Makeup Photos Of Bambam, The Evicted #BBNaija Housemate by emerged01(m): 1:57pm On Apr 09, 2018
DeadRat:

She is not.
Re: Makeup Photos Of Bambam, The Evicted #BBNaija Housemate by boyjo: 1:58pm On Apr 09, 2018
kullozone:
This girl's face reminds me of one cartoon about ants I watched years back.

She looks like an ant.

smiley

Hahahahaha
The Name is ANTZ and the main character was Zee
lol be nice grin
Re: Makeup Photos Of Bambam, The Evicted #BBNaija Housemate by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 09, 2018
omocalabar:
Yet, u re stupid, and people are here demanding for apologies...imagine
Go ahead and Kill Yourself For A Public Toilet Bitch... I Permit You

1 Like

Re: Makeup Photos Of Bambam, The Evicted #BBNaija Housemate by orumba(m): 1:59pm On Apr 09, 2018
Bautifool

1 Like

Re: Makeup Photos Of Bambam, The Evicted #BBNaija Housemate by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 09, 2018
Sterope:
I will hate to see your sisters lipsrsealed

Kill Yourself Bitch...

Bitches got Bitches back... She Is Ugly and No Apologies. Its A Truth You Know. Dont you Ever Crawl Into My mentions Again

3 Likes

Re: Makeup Photos Of Bambam, The Evicted #BBNaija Housemate by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 09, 2018
emerged01:
She is not.

Sorry I Dont Know How To Lie Like You Do

2 Likes

Re: Makeup Photos Of Bambam, The Evicted #BBNaija Housemate by jashar(f): 2:03pm On Apr 09, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
Can't girls be confident without makeup? angry

Make-up is disgusting.

but, men will not look at us without makeup... cry cry cry
Re: Makeup Photos Of Bambam, The Evicted #BBNaija Housemate by kullozone(m): 2:03pm On Apr 09, 2018
Zane2point4:

Hahahahaha! Bros, thank you jare!

1 Like

Re: Makeup Photos Of Bambam, The Evicted #BBNaija Housemate by jashar(f): 2:04pm On Apr 09, 2018
MARKETfund:
Looks like Brandy the musician

abeg, leave Brandy out of this biko...
Re: Makeup Photos Of Bambam, The Evicted #BBNaija Housemate by omocalabar(m): 2:04pm On Apr 09, 2018
DeadRat:
Go ahead and Kill Yourself For A Public Toilet Bitch... I Permit You
e-warrior., ur user handle suites u perfectly..fool
Re: Makeup Photos Of Bambam, The Evicted #BBNaija Housemate by Letzdothething: 2:12pm On Apr 09, 2018
jashar:

but, men will not look at us without makeup... cry cry cry
Says who? Make up disgust me
Re: Makeup Photos Of Bambam, The Evicted #BBNaija Housemate by CheedyJ(m): 2:13pm On Apr 09, 2018
Nobody is ugly but I'm seriously having a rethink..guess,some are really uglee
Re: Makeup Photos Of Bambam, The Evicted #BBNaija Housemate by seangy4konji: 2:14pm On Apr 09, 2018
I dont know why i love this angel called BAMBAM.

Kisses baby...
Re: Makeup Photos Of Bambam, The Evicted #BBNaija Housemate by Nobody: 2:15pm On Apr 09, 2018
EmmyDJourno:
You won't believe, but I'm a celebrity and the times when my pictures get to NL front page and people say abusive words, I brush it off, but you won't believe how much it hurts

Restrain from abusive words, especially with the looks of an individual, it hurts

Who Cares If You Are A Celebrity. I'm A Celebrity.

Tell Bambam, she Is A Shame To The Yoruba race For Being A Part Of Something Called Big Brother Naija. All For Money, she Shamed her Church, family, for Indulgin In Sexual Activity...

2 Likes

Re: Makeup Photos Of Bambam, The Evicted #BBNaija Housemate by eklassical(m): 2:21pm On Apr 09, 2018
BamBam is cute. The makeup person that did this to her is Wicked and deserves to be shot in the p****y
Re: Makeup Photos Of Bambam, The Evicted #BBNaija Housemate by MhizzAJ(f): 2:22pm On Apr 09, 2018
Oh my God
Bam Bam shouldn't come across these comments on this thread

I trust her anyways,she would just ignore cheesy

You guys are mean mhencheesy grin
Re: Makeup Photos Of Bambam, The Evicted #BBNaija Housemate by EmmyDJourno: 2:29pm On Apr 09, 2018
DeadRat:

Who Cares If You Are A Celebrity. I'm A Celebrity.

Tell Bambam, she Is A Shame To The Yoruba race For Being A Part Of Something Called Big Brother Naija. All For Money, she Shamed her Church, family, for Indulgin In Sexual Activity...

Your name is "DeadRat", well what can I say, how do I help you smiley

I only spoke against Cyberbullying na him you carry all these come dump for my mention shocked

I am not BamBam, and your description of disgrace is by your standards, not by anyone else

So grow up, and gain exposure before you start ranting like a "DeadRat" cheesy

1 Like

Re: Makeup Photos Of Bambam, The Evicted #BBNaija Housemate by Snow02: 2:30pm On Apr 09, 2018
EmmyDJourno:

bam bam??
Re: Makeup Photos Of Bambam, The Evicted #BBNaija Housemate by Tabitha03(f): 2:30pm On Apr 09, 2018
hit
Re: Makeup Photos Of Bambam, The Evicted #BBNaija Housemate by Sterope(f): 2:35pm On Apr 09, 2018
They must be very ugly smiley

DeadRat:

Kill Yourself Bitch...

Bitches got Bitches back... She Is Ugly and No Apologies. Its A Truth You Know. Dont you Ever Crawl Into My mentions Again
Re: Makeup Photos Of Bambam, The Evicted #BBNaija Housemate by Throwback: 2:35pm On Apr 09, 2018
Bambam can never be attractive in this life or the next.
Re: Makeup Photos Of Bambam, The Evicted #BBNaija Housemate by obowunmi(m): 2:35pm On Apr 09, 2018
She looks like shes about to suck DICK.
Re: Makeup Photos Of Bambam, The Evicted #BBNaija Housemate by xareal(m): 2:42pm On Apr 09, 2018
this is not a drill!I repeat this is not a drill..a baboon has been painted..please man your stations to avoid this calamity

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Teni Stuns In Makeup (Photos) / Icandy Battle Between Michael Jai White And Willy Monfret! / None Of Seun Egbegbe's Friends Showed Up, After 3 Years Of Detention - Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.