Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,805 members, 7,956,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:04 PM

Makeup Photos Of Bambam, The Evicted #BBNaija Housemate - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Makeup Photos Of Bambam, The Evicted #BBNaija Housemate (38585 Views)

Cardi B Without Makeup Vs After Makeup (Photos) / Adorable Photos Of Bambam And Her Husband, Teddy-A / BBNaija: Throwback Photo Of Bambam On Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Makeup Photos Of Bambam, The Evicted #BBNaija Housemate by emerged01(m): 3:02pm On Apr 09, 2018
DeadRat:

Sorry I Dont Know How To Lie Like You Do
I will say it again,she is beautiful.
Re: Makeup Photos Of Bambam, The Evicted #BBNaija Housemate by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 09, 2018
EmmyDJourno:

Your name is "DeadRat", well what can I say, how do I help you smiley

I only spoke against Cyberbullying na him you carry all these come dump for my mention shocked

I am not BamBam, and your description of disgrace is by your standards, not by anyone else

So grow up, and gain exposure before you start ranting like a "DeadRat" cheesy

I Am Utterly ashamed you Call Yourself A Celebrity. I Thought You Had Brain But You Are Just Like most Celebrities... Empty Heads... I Speak Undiluted truth And You Speak Of Exposure... Is This The Kind Of Exposure you Have For The Future Generation? Shame On You And All Who Identifies with Such Indecency... You Are Not Worth Talking To Me!
Re: Makeup Photos Of Bambam, The Evicted #BBNaija Housemate by megamank(m): 3:24pm On Apr 09, 2018
Successvibes11:
Our very own toilet girl

Chai badt guy.......you nor get joy o

1 Like

Re: Makeup Photos Of Bambam, The Evicted #BBNaija Housemate by EmmyDJourno: 3:30pm On Apr 09, 2018
DeadRat:

I Am Utterly ashamed you Call Yourself A Celebrity. I Thought You Had Brain But You Are Just Like most Celebrities... Empty Heads... I Speak Undiluted truth And You Speak Of Exposure... Is This The Kind Of Exposure you Have For The Future Generation? Shame On You And All Who Identifies with Such Indecency... You Are Not Worth Talking To Me!

Which truth do you speak, talking about someone shaming everybody and everything because she was in an enclosed house and she had sex..... You need a checkup you hypocrite, I guess the guy is your Hero.... Fool grin

Are you a virgin........okay, you are a DeadRat so why do I ask cheesy

Plus, see ehhhen

You are stupid, unintelligent and unemployable shocked

She disgraced her Church.....Sorry fool the Church is not for holy people, it is for us all cause we need help

She disgraced the Yoruba race......Davido, Olamide and Wizkid get celebrated everyday as Yoruba role models despite the "Immorality" they depict in their lifestyle and songs

She disgraced her family.......Is it your familyyyyyyyY

Better go get a life, cause you are as stupid as a DeadRat........ wait oooo is that not your name again.... DeadRat grin FUCKING HYPOCRITE

2 Likes

Re: Makeup Photos Of Bambam, The Evicted #BBNaija Housemate by ElCarzhifico: 3:50pm On Apr 09, 2018
Eje Jeesu shocked
Re: Makeup Photos Of Bambam, The Evicted #BBNaija Housemate by Papoose269(m): 4:10pm On Apr 09, 2018
EmmyDJourno:

Which truth do you speak, talking about someone shaming everybody and everything because she was in an enclosed house and she had sex..... You need a checkup you hypocrite, I guess the guy is your Hero.... Fool grin

Are you a virgin........okay, you are a DeadRat so why do I ask cheesy

Plus, see ehhhen

You are stupid, unintelligent and unemployable shocked

She disgraced her Church.....Sorry fool the Church is not for holy people, it is for us all cause we need help

She disgraced the Yoruba race......Davido, Olamide and Wizkid get celebrated everyday as Yoruba role models despite the "Immorality" they depict in their lifestyle and songs

She disgraced her family.......Is it your familyyyyyyyY

Better go get a life, cause you are as stupid as a DeadRat........ wait oooo is that not your name again.... DeadRat grin FUCKING HYPOCRITE
I wonder why you are so pained, are you Bam Bam hiding behind this profile? ? The fact is this, Bam Bam is not pretty, whatever character she put up in the house was just an act for the camera. Now that she's out we'll gradually get to know her real personality because last last it's not really all about beauty, a beautiful face will definitely grow old and wrinkled but a good character is eternal. If you are Bam Bam you should be bothered about your public image because no matter how hard you try, you will never be pretty.

1 Like

Re: Makeup Photos Of Bambam, The Evicted #BBNaija Housemate by vallyjohn: 4:12pm On Apr 09, 2018
this girl looks like a penguin o
Re: Makeup Photos Of Bambam, The Evicted #BBNaija Housemate by mumjeremy(f): 4:24pm On Apr 09, 2018
no mata how u make up if u worwor u wor WOR stop wasting ur tym
Re: Makeup Photos Of Bambam, The Evicted #BBNaija Housemate by BiafranBushBoy: 4:41pm On Apr 09, 2018
jashar:

but, men will not look at us without makeup... cry cry cry

Some!!!

When I mean some, I really mean Some!!!
Re: Makeup Photos Of Bambam, The Evicted #BBNaija Housemate by MissRaine69(f): 4:50pm On Apr 09, 2018
Makeup photos?
Smh sorry state of affairs for sure
Re: Makeup Photos Of Bambam, The Evicted #BBNaija Housemate by HomeOfMe(f): 4:50pm On Apr 09, 2018
Re: Makeup Photos Of Bambam, The Evicted #BBNaija Housemate by TRACYPETER755(f): 5:18pm On Apr 09, 2018
grin this girl is ugly
Re: Makeup Photos Of Bambam, The Evicted #BBNaija Housemate by Ejika48(f): 5:28pm On Apr 09, 2018
She b like bird
Re: Makeup Photos Of Bambam, The Evicted #BBNaija Housemate by nonix22(m): 5:35pm On Apr 09, 2018
U are badt
Tozara:
She's not ugly, but also not captivating.
Re: Makeup Photos Of Bambam, The Evicted #BBNaija Housemate by EmmyDJourno: 5:42pm On Apr 09, 2018
Papoose269:
I wonder why you are so pained, are you Bam Bam hiding behind this profile? ? The fact is this, Bam Bam is not pretty, whatever character she put up in the house was just an act for the camera. Now that she's out we'll gradually get to know her real personality because last last it's not really all about beauty, a beautiful face will definitely grow old and wrinkled but a good character is eternal. If you are Bam Bam you should be bothered about your public image because no matter how hard you try, you will never be pretty.

Why am I so pained kee?, I didn't know your sorry ass until you brought your frustrated life into my mention

See ehhhen, Bam Bam is a star, people know her, sex on TV or not, she is finer than your stupid self can ever be, she is more talented than your myopic mind can ever make you, and with this your self righteous attitude, nobody is gonna know you, cause you think in a box

So if you are looking for who is pained, it is your stupid hypocrite self, calling her a disgrace when I bet you don't have a job, a life or point of relevance

Who the fvck are you to judge her

Bitchass nigga, judgemental lowlife scum

See ehhhen, I can do this all day, and when I'm done with you, you would look yourself I'm the mirror and confirm the Confused Bat..... Sorry.... DeadRat that you are..... Idiot cheesy

1 Like

Re: Makeup Photos Of Bambam, The Evicted #BBNaija Housemate by Papoose269(m): 5:57pm On Apr 09, 2018
EmmyDJourno:

Why am I so pained kee?, I didn't know your sorry ass until you brought your frustrated life into my mention

See ehhhen, Bam Bam is a star, people know her, sex on TV or not, she is finer than your stupid self can ever be, she is more talented than your myopic mind can ever make you, and with this your self righteous attitude, nobody is gonna know you, cause you think in a box

So if you are looking for who is pained, it is your stupid hypocrite self, calling her a disgrace when I bet you don't have a job, a life or point of relevance

Who the fvck are you to judge her

Bitchass nigga, judgemental lowlife scum

See ehhhen, I can do this all day, and when I'm done with you, you would look yourself I'm the mirror and confirm the Confused Bat..... Sorry.... DeadRat that you are..... Idiot cheesy

buhahahahah

You can do this all day because you are obviously jobless.

Get a life... Biatch

Oops I forgot, your sorry ass life consists of kissing Bam Bam's ass.

You can quote me all you like after this, you ain't gonna get a response from me because my time is too precious to waste on an ass kisser like you.
Re: Makeup Photos Of Bambam, The Evicted #BBNaija Housemate by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 09, 2018
This girl is *__ __ __ __* & I cannot lie!
Re: Makeup Photos Of Bambam, The Evicted #BBNaija Housemate by saltoftheearth: 6:23pm On Apr 09, 2018
Re: Makeup Photos Of Bambam, The Evicted #BBNaija Housemate by Nickymezor(f): 7:18pm On Apr 09, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: Makeup Photos Of Bambam, The Evicted #BBNaija Housemate by EmmyDJourno: 7:37pm On Apr 09, 2018
Papoose269:
buhahahahah

You can do this all day because you are obviously jobless.

Get a life... Biatch

Oops I forgot, your sorry ass life consists of kissing Bam Bam's ass.

You can quote me all you like after this, you ain't gonna get a response from me because my time is too precious to waste on an ass kisser like you.

Oh yeahhh

So you can't go the abusive marathon, then why start

Stupid fool like you, who would amount to nothing in life

But would sit behind a keypad and judge those trying to make something of themselves

This ain't about Bam Bam, this is about having the courtesy not to abuse someone's look or even judge them

Unintelligent people do not know that, and unattractive people inside-out do not know that too

Look at you judging her character, she is bold enough to put hers out there, but even if you put yours out on the 3rd mainland bridge, your stupidity is all that would shine through

Get a life nigga, dissing peeps on NL doesn't amount to much, it just shows your ignorance grin

1 Like

Re: Makeup Photos Of Bambam, The Evicted #BBNaija Housemate by emelda86(f): 7:40pm On Apr 09, 2018
All of you referring to bam baby as ugly,toilet girl & all what not are worse than her...

Stinks like ozu tanker gburu
Boxers very dirty & smells like ogiri isi
The bush under your smelly tiny 2yrs old child's dick, sambisa forest is even neat
Many of you have sex in your dirty smelly hole called rooms
And u will bring that your ozu mouth to insult bam baby ndi isi gbakara....

1 Like

Re: Makeup Photos Of Bambam, The Evicted #BBNaija Housemate by Papoose269(m): 7:43pm On Apr 09, 2018
EmmyDJourno:

Oh yeahhh

So you can't go the abusive marathon, then why start

Stupid fool like you, who would amount to nothing in life

But would sit behind a keypad and judge those trying to make something of themselves

This ain't about Bam Bam, this is about having the courtesy not to abuse someone's look or even judge them

Unintelligent people do not know that, and unattractive people inside-out do not know that too

Look at you judging her character, she is bold enough to put hers out there, but even if you put yours out on the 3rd mainland bridge, your stupidity is all that would shine through

Get a life nigga, dissing peeps on NL doesn't amount to much, it just shows your ignorance grin
hahahaha, I'm doing better than you or your unborn generation ever will bitch ass.

At least I'm pretty sure I can afford what you,your father,your mother and anybody related to you makes monthly for years to come.

Sorry excuse for a human being.

Go on, keep exposing your ignorance to the whole world, asswipe
Re: Makeup Photos Of Bambam, The Evicted #BBNaija Housemate by emelda86(f): 7:51pm On Apr 09, 2018
Most ladies insulting her are worse....

Some can't wash their panties
Some will be smelling like azu gbakara a'gbaka
Some are dogs that will follow any thing under trouser
Some are even very hugly that u can't take common water from them
Their hole where they live is a story for another day
U sit in your holes & hide behind you 3310 Nokia phone & hate on another female
Many can't stand the class of bam bam
Many have been having sex in a very dirty toilet & now they are forming fine girls
Less I forget beauty is in the eyes of the beholder
Ndi oso Chi egbu
Lowlifes.
Re: Makeup Photos Of Bambam, The Evicted #BBNaija Housemate by EmmyDJourno: 7:56pm On Apr 09, 2018
Papoose269:
hahahaha, I'm doing better than you or your unborn generation ever will bitch ass.

At least I'm pretty sure I can afford what you,your father,your mother and anybody related to you makes monthly for years to come.

Sorry excuse for a human being.

Go on, keep exposing your ignorance to the whole world, asswipe

First you won't reply, then you are abusing my generation grin

Go and show your parents this comments and trust me they would ask you for a refund on what they spent training you in school

Then who knows how they would recoup for the failed home training

Saying you are doing better than me grin

You see successful people do not go around judging others or tearing others down bcoz they are behind a keypad

They understand the struggles of others and shield their errors bcoz we are all human in the end......based on this definition.....tell me now are you truly successful grin

Lowlife bitchh......... This attitude ain't taking you far in life..... Trust me cheesy
Re: Makeup Photos Of Bambam, The Evicted #BBNaija Housemate by Papoose269(m): 8:16pm On Apr 09, 2018
EmmyDJourno:

First you won't reply, then you are abusing my generation grin

Go and show your parents this comments and trust me they would ask you for a refund on what they spent training you in school

Then who knows how they would recoup for the failed home training

Saying you are doing better than me grin

You see successful people do not go around judging others or tearing others down bcoz they are behind a keypad

They understand the struggles of others and shield their errors bcoz we are all human in the end......based on this definition.....tell me now are you truly successful grin

Lowlife bitchh......... This attitude ain't taking you far in life..... Trust me cheesy
I've gone really far already so I don't need a jobless, faceless fool to tell me how far I can go.

Reading through your previous posts I can comfortably say you are just a frustrated church rat looking for some relevance on nairaland. You've got your 15 minutes of fame now run along like the dog that you are with your tail buried deep in-between your hunger ridden legs.

You've served your purpose which is to exhibit how much of a stupid ass lickers you are. The fact still remains, Bam Bam is not pretty, in the next few months she'll show the whole world what she has to offer because frankly speaking I think even beauty without brains is nothing.

Whoever you think you are, get a real job, then you will have no time to show the world how frustrated you are.

You can keep responding ok, I'm done with your sorry ass. At least you've gotten the opportunity to show the world how fluent you are in English, oya use it to pay your bills and invest. MUGU

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Re: Makeup Photos Of Bambam, The Evicted #BBNaija Housemate by jashar(f): 8:27pm On Apr 09, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Some!!!

When I mean some, I really mean Some!!!

Issokay.

Wait o, is it BBN that is making some people insult/embarass their generations like this?

shocked Kai...

I refuse to give up on this Country and its citizens.
Re: Makeup Photos Of Bambam, The Evicted #BBNaija Housemate by BiafranBushBoy: 9:38pm On Apr 09, 2018
jashar:

Issokay.

Wait o, is it BBN that is making some people insult/embarass their generations like this?

shocked Kai...

I refuse to give up on this Country and its citizens.

What is BBN? Have a wonderful night. Off to work.
Re: Makeup Photos Of Bambam, The Evicted #BBNaija Housemate by BiafranBushBoy: 9:39pm On Apr 09, 2018
emelda86:
Most ladies insulting her are worse....

Some can't wash their panties
Some will be smelling like azu gbakara a'gbaka
Some are dogs that will follow any thing under trouser
Some are even very hugly that u can't take common water from them
Their hole where they live is a story for another day
U sit in your holes & hide behind you 3310 Nokia phone & hate on another female
Many can't stand the class of bam bam
Many have been having sex in a very dirty toilet & now they are forming fine girls
Less I forget beauty is in the eyes of the beholder
Ndi oso Chi egbu
Lowlifes.

wow... easy na

1 Like

Re: Makeup Photos Of Bambam, The Evicted #BBNaija Housemate by EmmyDJourno: 10:33pm On Apr 09, 2018
Papoose269:
I've gone really far already so I don't need a jobless, faceless fool to tell me how far I can go.

Reading through your previous posts I can comfortably say you are just a frustrated church rat looking for some relevance on nairaland. You've got your 15 minutes of fame now run along like the dog that you are with your tail buried deep in-between your hunger ridden legs.

You've served your purpose which is to exhibit how much of a stupid ass lickers you are. The fact still remains, Bam Bam is not pretty, in the next few months she'll show the whole world what she has to offer because frankly speaking I think even beauty without brains is nothing.

Whoever you think you are, get a real job, then you will have no time to show the world how frustrated you are.

You can keep responding ok, I'm done with your sorry ass. At least you've gotten the opportunity to show the world how fluent you are in English, oya use it to pay your bills and invest. MUGU

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Meee, seeking relevance nooooo, by the way, which sane human being types all these "HA"'s you put up there

You crept like a frog into my mention to fool around, cause you are a fool

"Bam Bam is not pretty", why did you put that in your comment, to spite me grin, you are as useless as the filth that litters Lagos

This is no longer about the chic, it never has been for me, it was all about curbing Cyberbullying, which dumb idiots like you know nothing about

This is now about you and me, and when I'm done with you, you would be too scared to throw insultive words like a coward all because you are behind a keypad

I still think your education is half baked, cause Education breeds understanding and understanding breeds compassion, so you do not go around saying people do not look good, like you have created anything beautiful in your life

You are full of scum and ugly inside, I'm sure I'm not the first to tell you, neither would I be the last

1 Like

Re: Makeup Photos Of Bambam, The Evicted #BBNaija Housemate by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 16, 2019
Re: Makeup Photos Of Bambam, The Evicted #BBNaija Housemate by Xbolmax: 5:49pm On Oct 16, 2019
Aileexa1:

And I'm tired of your bad English
hey bro, you're fvcking jobless. Get a life! Quoted what I said since last year.�
Jeez! Abeg face front

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tacha Celebrates Eve Esin For Standing By Her Through Thick And Thin / Simi Teaches Her Mother How To Whine Her Waist / #BBnaija: Cee-c Explains Why She Brought Trouble Into The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.