Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,552 members, 7,819,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Talk To Me Now About Any Of These Properties - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Talk To Me Now About Any Of These Properties (425 Views)

Please I Need To Talk To Somebody. I’m Depressed / Who Should I Talk To, My Brother Or His Fiancee? / Wanted: Someone To Talk To. Attractive Salary Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Talk To Me Now About Any Of These Properties by Henrychris(m): 10:56am On Apr 09, 2018
Let's invest wisely and secure our future.This is the best time to invest in any of the properties of your choice,we can choose to buy and build or buy and resell later in the future as we all know that land appreciates with time.For all those that have been thanking and praying for me,I say Amen to their prayers and may God bless their heartdesire.Amen.For all those that have not keyed into this wonderful opportunity may our children not ask us,where were we when others keyed into this opportunity,the opportunity is still available now...for enquiries and site inspection you can contact Henry on 0705 642 5325

Re: Talk To Me Now About Any Of These Properties by Henrychris(m): 11:01am On Apr 09, 2018
More opportunities to choose from

Re: Talk To Me Now About Any Of These Properties by Henrychris(m): 7:40am On Apr 10, 2018
Still available

(1) (Reply)

Children's Day Challenge / When Life Experiences Give You Peace In The Midst Of Pieces / Clothes For People Born In September

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.