Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,904 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

Wanted: Someone To Talk To. Attractive Salary Included - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wanted: Someone To Talk To. Attractive Salary Included (2774 Views)

My Name Is Not Included On The Document Of Land Bought By My Husband / Why Is It That After Marriage Couples No Longer Find Themselves Attractive? / DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wanted: Someone To Talk To. Attractive Salary Included by Prognose: 5:34am On Dec 16, 2017
Hello.

Are you good at keeping secrets?

Are you non-judgmental?

Do you keep your cool on receiving earth-shattering information?

Can you be objective most times and supportive when necessary?

Can you avoid jumping to conclusions?

Can you carry on a decent conversation without making the discussion about yourself?

Can you keep a secret? (Repetition not a mistake)

Then this job is for you!

I'm currently recruiting staff to tell my secrets to. Job experience is very necessary and must span at least a couple of years. You must have at least one person who can vouch for your wit, wisdom and the ability to be a good friend. If you have any past history of back-stabbing or gossiping don't bother to apply. If you slip-up your contract will be terminated (and I mean that in every sense of the word)

Thank you and indicate interest below. You will be contacted shortly.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wanted: Someone To Talk To. Attractive Salary Included by Nobody: 5:39am On Dec 16, 2017
Epositive

2 Likes

Re: Wanted: Someone To Talk To. Attractive Salary Included by lecturerdabo(m): 5:41am On Dec 16, 2017
Present!
Re: Wanted: Someone To Talk To. Attractive Salary Included by 9jaDoc(f): 5:42am On Dec 16, 2017
You mentioned secret twice but forgot to mention salary range, the most important thing - indication u r not serious.

5 Likes

Re: Wanted: Someone To Talk To. Attractive Salary Included by Prognose: 5:49am On Dec 16, 2017
9jaDoc:
You mentioned secret twice but forgot to mention salary range, the most important thing - indication u r not serious.
Thanks.
Keep moving.

1 Like

Re: Wanted: Someone To Talk To. Attractive Salary Included by KardinalZik(m): 5:50am On Dec 16, 2017
Some people are already disqualified because they are known for betrayal and backstabbing. They are from a particular region/tribe. THEY KNOW THEMSELVES.

You need not apply if you fall among them.
Re: Wanted: Someone To Talk To. Attractive Salary Included by marshalldgreat(m): 5:54am On Dec 16, 2017
I'm here
Re: Wanted: Someone To Talk To. Attractive Salary Included by stanuplane(m): 6:05am On Dec 16, 2017
I think an exactly what you re looking for.
Re: Wanted: Someone To Talk To. Attractive Salary Included by Nobody: 6:21am On Dec 16, 2017
Prognose:
Hello.

Are you non-judgmental?

Can you carry on a decent conversation without making the discussion about yourself?

I'm currently recruiting staff to tell my secrets to. Job experience is very necessary and must span at least a couple of years. You must have at least one person who can vouch for your wit, wisdom and the ability to be a good friend. If you have any past history of back-stabbing or gossiping don't bother to apply. If you slip-up your contract will be terminated (and I mean that in every sense of the word)

Oga....talk and keep quiet abi? No wahala. Ayam the man. Check my signature. Access to many secrets. Trained too.

And for the right price I'll sing you to sleep sef

4 Likes

Re: Wanted: Someone To Talk To. Attractive Salary Included by Prognose: 6:23am On Dec 16, 2017
cummando:

Oga....talk and keep quiet abi? No wahala. Ayam the man. Check my signature. Access to many secrets. Trained too.

And for the right price I'll sing you to sleep sef
Lol

P. S. about your siggy, are you serious? No jokes.
Re: Wanted: Someone To Talk To. Attractive Salary Included by Nobody: 6:27am On Dec 16, 2017
Prognose:

Lol

P. S. about your siggy, are you serious? No jokes.
I dont joke when its business.
Re: Wanted: Someone To Talk To. Attractive Salary Included by dKnackS(m): 6:31am On Dec 16, 2017
I can see that all you need is a good Friend let's talk sometime, and I believe there's no price on Frienship. call or WhatsApp me 08035403675
Re: Wanted: Someone To Talk To. Attractive Salary Included by Nobody: 6:36am On Dec 16, 2017
Present!
Re: Wanted: Someone To Talk To. Attractive Salary Included by OfficialAwol(m): 6:47am On Dec 16, 2017
I'm a graduate of philosophy. Which is enough to tell you how objective I can be in analysing things.

I got my moral code. so no judgemental tendency.

I was in the Catholic seminary, so you see I am trained in pastoral work.

I'm actually a secretive person myself.

And I think I know the world inside out. Many intellectual things to be shared.

And finally, I am an actor, a singer and maybe other things I don't even know. Just that You see I got experiences to share with you. You might wanna know why I left the seminary too.

If you would consider me, my email address is just down here.

2 Likes

Re: Wanted: Someone To Talk To. Attractive Salary Included by Spylord48: 8:04am On Dec 16, 2017
Prognose:
Hello.

Are you non-judgmental?

interested... please hook me up
Re: Wanted: Someone To Talk To. Attractive Salary Included by xmileeasy: 10:43am On Dec 16, 2017
I am available for considerations, have few years of experience.
Re: Wanted: Someone To Talk To. Attractive Salary Included by graciamore(f): 11:46am On Dec 16, 2017
am available.. but no job expierence thank you

2 Likes

Re: Wanted: Someone To Talk To. Attractive Salary Included by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 16, 2017
Are they secrets that can get me killed?

1 Like

Re: Wanted: Someone To Talk To. Attractive Salary Included by Epositive(m): 11:53am On Dec 16, 2017
Jibril659:
Epositive
hello sir smiley
Re: Wanted: Someone To Talk To. Attractive Salary Included by Ishilove: 11:54am On Dec 16, 2017
Prognose:
Hello.

Are you non-judgmental?

Wetin person no go see for Nairaland. This is probably for research purposes.

I can't believe people are taking you serious cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wanted: Someone To Talk To. Attractive Salary Included by Zenithpeak(m): 12:09pm On Dec 16, 2017
Ishilove:

Just one person out of 1million.

Many people will be arrested at Indonesian airport for drug related offences in the name of keeping secrets.

Omo-olomo la n rannise de toru toru ....
Re: Wanted: Someone To Talk To. Attractive Salary Included by baby124: 12:10pm On Dec 16, 2017
Lol, you are paying to have friends. Better write down your secrets and burn them after writing.
Re: Wanted: Someone To Talk To. Attractive Salary Included by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 16, 2017
Ishilove:
grin

∆ Sit down there... Me I will apply Nitemi...

OP for kuku kill me... Shior... This one too na vacancy bah?? cheesy
Re: Wanted: Someone To Talk To. Attractive Salary Included by GoldenJAT(m): 12:26pm On Dec 16, 2017
*smiling*.....SECRETS? you don't even trust yourself!!!
Re: Wanted: Someone To Talk To. Attractive Salary Included by MrBottle: 12:58pm On Dec 16, 2017
I hope the secret is about some looted funds-------if it is then you will breathe your last after revealing the secrets---- mark my WORDS,,

1 Like

Re: Wanted: Someone To Talk To. Attractive Salary Included by YModulosGodSon: 1:07pm On Dec 16, 2017
A friend
A friend with an ear
A friend with a shoulder

Only very few understand the Gift of A True Friend!

Do contact me and let's talk. Friendship shouldn't be paid for though but maybe I understand.

Contact in signature or PM
Re: Wanted: Someone To Talk To. Attractive Salary Included by dayleke: 2:51pm On Dec 16, 2017
Zenithpeak:

Just one person out of 1million.

Many people will be arrested at Indonesian airport for drug related offences in the name of keeping secrets.

Omo-olomo la n rannise de toru toru ....

But why?
Why you wan kee me dis satide afternoon wif Laffer na?
You too mush o...
Y u go think am along Indo... sef?

1 Like

Re: Wanted: Someone To Talk To. Attractive Salary Included by Zenithpeak(m): 4:38pm On Dec 16, 2017
dayleke:

But why?
Why you wan kee me dis satide afternoon wif Laffer na?
You too mush o...
Y u go think am along Indo... sef?

Public invitation to secret cult and our people are so naive jumping into it without questioning the rationality behind it.

Eniti won o fi rugbo ni won n wa. cool

Xmas /New Year money things.

Ori mi ko ni gba'bode.
Re: Wanted: Someone To Talk To. Attractive Salary Included by dayleke: 4:46pm On Dec 16, 2017
Zenithpeak:

Public invitation to secret cult and our people are so naive jumping into it without questioning the rationality behind it.

Eniti won o fi rugbo ni won n wa. cool

Xmas /New Year money things.

Ori mi ko ni gba'bode.

Bro, u funny die...
Ori temi naa ko ni gbabode o lagbara Baba God.
Apemora la n pe temidire.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wanted: Someone To Talk To. Attractive Salary Included by jaszplus12(m): 5:10pm On Dec 16, 2017
you can reach me... I believe I've been in this position for more than half my lifetime!
Re: Wanted: Someone To Talk To. Attractive Salary Included by Olifiz(m): 5:44pm On Dec 16, 2017
Hmmmm. Try me
Re: Wanted: Someone To Talk To. Attractive Salary Included by slimdick(m): 6:00pm On Dec 16, 2017
Hmm... I would like to take up the offer if timing is flexible and proximity to meet-up is reasonable. We all need a listening ear, I want to be one.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bayelsa Man Absconds From Marriage Ceremony (photos) / Children gift Bowl Aquarium / My Loving Mother, What Has Changed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.