Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,758 members, 7,820,634 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Lady Involved In Ghastly Accident Moments After Taking Selfie In A Keke. Photos - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lady Involved In Ghastly Accident Moments After Taking Selfie In A Keke. Photos (42183 Views)

Man Involved In Ghastly Motor Accident In Anambra. Do You Know Him? (Graphic) / Reverend Father Involved In Ghastly Accident In Bayelsa,But This Happened.Photos / Couple Fall To Their Death While Taking A Seaside Selfie In Portugal (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Involved In Ghastly Accident Moments After Taking Selfie In A Keke. Photos by sod09(m): 1:01pm On Apr 09, 2018
we are in the era of smart phones and stupid people undecided

3 Likes

Re: Lady Involved In Ghastly Accident Moments After Taking Selfie In A Keke. Photos by Treasure17(m): 1:01pm On Apr 09, 2018
Thank God for your life.
Re: Lady Involved In Ghastly Accident Moments After Taking Selfie In A Keke. Photos by paymentvoucher: 1:01pm On Apr 09, 2018
angry
Re: Lady Involved In Ghastly Accident Moments After Taking Selfie In A Keke. Photos by zolacoded(m): 1:03pm On Apr 09, 2018
tongue
< )) >
/ \

She would av luk like dis in d next world buh if not for saving Grace!!!

Slayed a minute ago and gone too soon in d next minute....... It'll not be our portion IJN!!!
Re: Lady Involved In Ghastly Accident Moments After Taking Selfie In A Keke. Photos by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 09, 2018
So Bajaj Keke where she took the selfie has become Bumblebee and transformed into Mitsubishi L300 bus in the accident photo!

Make Una kontinu

Re: Lady Involved In Ghastly Accident Moments After Taking Selfie In A Keke. Photos by Countersam(m): 1:06pm On Apr 09, 2018
No be small "am a survival"
Re: Lady Involved In Ghastly Accident Moments After Taking Selfie In A Keke. Photos by olawamide042(m): 1:07pm On Apr 09, 2018
Laredojohn:
Thank God for her life but from what is in the picture she took pix in a keke, a Bus was what was crashed or am i see the wrong thing
I Thought i was the only one who noticed it.....Slay queen dey slay lie give us...

3 Likes

Re: Lady Involved In Ghastly Accident Moments After Taking Selfie In A Keke. Photos by olawamide042(m): 1:10pm On Apr 09, 2018
How did that keke metamorphose into a mini bus after the crash.
Re: Lady Involved In Ghastly Accident Moments After Taking Selfie In A Keke. Photos by Boyooosa(m): 1:11pm On Apr 09, 2018
The story no add up, she should be an ogbanje. May be she tested the spell they just gave her in their coven on the innocent keke.
She still dey form 'bus' instead of keke...oshisco.
I'm very sure she must have distracted the keke driver with 'change' argument, instead of her to pay and get out of the keke straight away for the driver to turn and go for other potential customers, she was busy updating nonsense Instagram. She has caused the death of an innocent driver that is finding what to eat. Oloshious fellow!
Re: Lady Involved In Ghastly Accident Moments After Taking Selfie In A Keke. Photos by blazer2018: 1:16pm On Apr 09, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
An accident survivor, ‎Eneh Ogechi‎ is filled with appreciation to God following the recent horrible tragedy. The young lady based in Enugu state - was involved in a ghastly accident after a truck crashed into the tricycle she was in and totally crushed it. The accident occured moments after she took a selfie in the tricycle as she came out from the crash in one piece.

Below is what she shared on Facebook;

Please oooo my people help me thank God for saving me from this Terrible accident I don't know what and where I would have been by now but here I am typing with my own hands I can't thank you enough father for your mercies and love I thank you..

##Bus smashed to this extent and I survived ## Am a survival

Yes I survived...Oluwa got my back...

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/lady-survives-horrible-accident-after-truck-crushed-their-tricycle.html

OP, she said she had the accident in a bus and not a tricycle...Thank God for her life

1 Like

Re: Lady Involved In Ghastly Accident Moments After Taking Selfie In A Keke. Photos by zinaunreal(m): 1:16pm On Apr 09, 2018
JasonScolari:
shocked

Another beautiful lady cheats death... God mercies kept her.

BTW, take a look at the second pics... Is that her wet pink pant on the floor? She must have been so terrified seeing death face to face hence, she fling the wet pant out.

Did you see her wearing a pink pant before she boarded the keke?
Re: Lady Involved In Ghastly Accident Moments After Taking Selfie In A Keke. Photos by openmine(m): 1:26pm On Apr 09, 2018
FabioPeter:
You will imagine that after this accident FRSC will analyse what led to the accident and enforce measures to prevent future occurrence but they are somewhere else taking bribe.

As in ehhh....the sad part is that this accident occurred due to the reckless attitude of the keke driver...

I expected the survivor after thanking God to also enlighten followers and friends on social media about the need to be careful and if necessary, call on such drivers to be prudent while driving....

My people no matter ur faith in God...speed kills...Ur mouth is not for fancy...Caution the driver to be responsible...don't just sit comfortably and quietly while an irresponsible drivers ends ur life in seconds....
Re: Lady Involved In Ghastly Accident Moments After Taking Selfie In A Keke. Photos by TheAdvocate(m): 1:27pm On Apr 09, 2018
That's not a keke.
Look at the car tires, the size and the roof.
Re: Lady Involved In Ghastly Accident Moments After Taking Selfie In A Keke. Photos by delzbaba(m): 1:31pm On Apr 09, 2018
thank God for her
Re: Lady Involved In Ghastly Accident Moments After Taking Selfie In A Keke. Photos by FRANKOSKI(m): 1:38pm On Apr 09, 2018
Thanks so much JESUS
Re: Lady Involved In Ghastly Accident Moments After Taking Selfie In A Keke. Photos by GBOYEBABA: 1:53pm On Apr 09, 2018
This is a confusing story. Selfie in Keke but the accident in the pictures show a shuttle bus even with the tyre size.
Re: Lady Involved In Ghastly Accident Moments After Taking Selfie In A Keke. Photos by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 09, 2018
Dutchey:
am not understanding, how sure is the op that the lady was in the keke by the time it crashed?

Of course she’s lying.
Re: Lady Involved In Ghastly Accident Moments After Taking Selfie In A Keke. Photos by psalmmycapo(m): 2:12pm On Apr 09, 2018
this is definitely a fash...abegi make una try new stories wey go add up not bus nd keke story
Re: Lady Involved In Ghastly Accident Moments After Taking Selfie In A Keke. Photos by alatbaba1(m): 2:12pm On Apr 09, 2018
shobroy10:
Looking closely the keke the lady was in is different from the one that had the accident

u get sense bros. she wan fool us all. check the keke interior and the accident keke interior.

mumu like her. how did she get out unhurt from that wreck.

1 Like

Re: Lady Involved In Ghastly Accident Moments After Taking Selfie In A Keke. Photos by sloopyy: 2:14pm On Apr 09, 2018
She’s probably lying, she clearly took the selfie inside a tricycle and the accident involved a mini bus, and from the look of the damages the driver clearly didn’t make it out alive, and a closer zoom into the picture you’ll see that the interior of both pictures are different.#IssaSlayLiar

1 Like

Re: Lady Involved In Ghastly Accident Moments After Taking Selfie In A Keke. Photos by Demmtek(m): 2:16pm On Apr 09, 2018
But wait that is not a keke maruwa, moreover that a mini bus with
Door. We need to start investigating stories before they make front page attention seeker radarada.
Anyway congratulation for the protection of God in your life
Re: Lady Involved In Ghastly Accident Moments After Taking Selfie In A Keke. Photos by Demmtek(m): 2:17pm On Apr 09, 2018
sloopyy:
She’s probably lying, she clearly took the selfie inside a tricycle and the accident involved a bus, and from the look of the damages the driver clearly didn’t make it out alive, and a closer zoom into the picture you’ll see that the interior of both pictures are different.#IssaSlayLiar
it is a mini bus jare where is the maruwa in the picture

1 Like

Re: Lady Involved In Ghastly Accident Moments After Taking Selfie In A Keke. Photos by sinkhole: 2:33pm On Apr 09, 2018
Which kain lie be dis nau? Keke dey get boot? Keke dey get carriage for top?
And Nairaland Mod con move dis lie come front page, haba, I think say Nairaland Mods get brain o
maybe the girl na GF of the Mod wey move the lie come front page, he(mod) wan make the girl popular by force grin shocked
Re: Lady Involved In Ghastly Accident Moments After Taking Selfie In A Keke. Photos by NdiaraIGBO: 2:38pm On Apr 09, 2018
Never trust a .....
Re: Lady Involved In Ghastly Accident Moments After Taking Selfie In A Keke. Photos by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 09, 2018
is that her parnt on the floor?
Re: Lady Involved In Ghastly Accident Moments After Taking Selfie In A Keke. Photos by Binchim(m): 3:07pm On Apr 09, 2018
Thank God for her life, there has been reports of more selfie related deaths to sharks! Make una take am easy with these selfie thing...

1 Share

Re: Lady Involved In Ghastly Accident Moments After Taking Selfie In A Keke. Photos by wakaman: 3:55pm On Apr 09, 2018
If she get accident true true now, dem go say na village people.
Watch your words lies or truth!
They are the options and alternatives you choose for yourself.

All truths are but half lies, all lies are both half truths.

So it is.
Re: Lady Involved In Ghastly Accident Moments After Taking Selfie In A Keke. Photos by mechanics(m): 4:19pm On Apr 09, 2018
Wow, it's really God.
Re: Lady Involved In Ghastly Accident Moments After Taking Selfie In A Keke. Photos by chuggy(m): 4:56pm On Apr 09, 2018
This is not a keke
Re: Lady Involved In Ghastly Accident Moments After Taking Selfie In A Keke. Photos by zedman1(m): 5:00pm On Apr 09, 2018
1. Is that a keke? ( the smashed one). I don't think so, just take a look at the tyre.

2. Compare the interior of the keke with the smashed one...... Different colours.

Could this story be true or yet another internet fraud?
Re: Lady Involved In Ghastly Accident Moments After Taking Selfie In A Keke. Photos by TRACYPETER755(f): 5:21pm On Apr 09, 2018
thank God for her life

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Harrison Chinedu Confirmed By Guinness World Records / Burial Photos Of Taofeeq Oyerinde Fele, Oyo NURTW Chairman / 4 Members Of A Family Die In Fatal Accident In Benue - Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.