Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

You Are Not Made Of Human Stuff. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Are Not Made Of Human Stuff. (634 Views)

Books Of Corinthians(Paul on the foolishness of human wisdom) / Muslim Migration: A Demonstration Of Human Wickedness And Stupidity. / From Ibidunni Ighodalo Flows Milk Of Human Kindness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Are Not Made Of Human Stuff. by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 1:07pm On Apr 09, 2018
YOU ARE NOT MADE OF HUMAN STUFF.

Acts 3:22 For Moses truly said unto the fathers, A prophet shall the Lord your God raise up unto you of your brethren,

like unto me; him shall ye hear in all things whatsoever he shall say unto you.

When the Lord sent Moses to Pharaoh, He did not send him as a man.

Exodus 7:1 And the LORD said unto Moses, See, I have made thee a god to Pharaoh...

Jesus came and was God unto the world. He came as God in the form of a man. And hear what Jesus said.

John 20:21 Then said Jesus to them again, Peace be unto you: as my Father hath sent me, even so send I you.

If you connect these two scriptures above, you will understand that you are only in the form of a man, you are not made of human stuff. There is something strange about your makeup!

The day you gave your life to Jesus, you received another life. You had human life before, now you have eternal life, which is the God–order of life.

So you now operate the God–order of life within the form of an ordinary structure.

Carry the understanding therefore, that the same way Moses confronted Pharaoh, is the same way you are to handle Satan, in anyway he presents himself.

It was not Moses that was able to get Israel out of Pharaoh’s hand, it was the greater one in him!

From now on, when the Pharaoh of this world (Satan) presents himself, look at him and pity him.

Tell him, "Pharaoh, this is another Moses, the New Testament one. Now, get lost, in Jesus name!"

One day I was driving back from Ibadan (West of Nigeria) and at a check point, a soldier pointed his gun at me, threatening to shoot me.

I told him, "You are too small!" Immediately, his gun dropped in his hands. The next thing he said was, "I am sorry."

Friend, another life has been infused and injected into you. It is eternal life – the very life of God! The Bible calls it “this treasure in earthen vessels”

2 Corinthians 4:7 But we have this treasure in earthen vessels...

An understanding of the image of God in us, will translate us from the realm of human limitations, and put us right where things will work for us as they would for God.

If you don’t have an understanding of the truth "Ye are gods", you will not be able to put situations on earth under control.

If you approach spiritual battles as a human being, you are bound to fail, because the flesh profiteth nothing. It is the spirit that quickeneth. By strength shall no man

Isaiah 59:19 ...When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him.

Not a man’s height, status or the strength of his natural muscles, but the Spirit of God on the inside of him.
This is the only way man can successfully put the enemy, Satan, where he belongs.

Psalms 82:6 I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.

82:7 But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes.

All of you that are the children of the Most High God are gods. And I mean all, not some, not a few.

But because you don’t know this, you are prone to die like men and fall like one of the princes.

You must know that by virtue of your new birth, you are no longer a mere being, but a peculiar being in human form.

Everybody is free to be plagued by diseases, not you. Everybody is free to be frustrated in their various endeavours except you. The nobles of the earth may have no place to put their seats, not you.
“I have said, Ye are gods!”

You must understand in depth how this revelation is to affect your daily lifestyle.

Besides, you must put it into practice.
Ye are gods! Know it! Understand it! Walk in the reality of it! Work it out.

Amen.

Hallelujah.

Excerpts from the book, Satan get lost by David Oyedepo.
Re: You Are Not Made Of Human Stuff. by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 2:32pm On Apr 09, 2018
Please feel free to contact me on WhatsApp, 08126401351, if you need books authored by David Oyedepo, Kenneth Copeland, Kenneth Hagin, Gloria Copeland, Faith Oyedepo...

They are ebooks in Pdf and Epub formats...
Re: You Are Not Made Of Human Stuff. by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 09, 2018
This gospel sounds good, but not Scriptural at all. humans are still humans. this teaching that makes us feel we are superhuman caters to the self, produces proud, arrogant and ostriches who refuse to acknowledge reality, choosing to claim it is so when it really isn't so.
Re: You Are Not Made Of Human Stuff. by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 5:22pm On Apr 09, 2018
no2churchianity:
This gospel sounds good, but not Scriptural at all. humans are still humans. this teaching that makes us feel we are superhuman caters to the self, produces proud, arrogant and ostriches who refuse to acknowledge reality, choosing to claim it is so when it really isn't so.
May God reveal to you what your riches in Christ are in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: You Are Not Made Of Human Stuff. by Aaronsrod: 7:04pm On Apr 09, 2018
PastorDavidAwuj:

May God reveal to you what your riches in Christ are in Jesus name. Amen.

Pastor David, I wish to have this riches.

All I can give is blood offering.

How can your ministry help one such as myself?
Re: You Are Not Made Of Human Stuff. by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 9:37pm On Apr 09, 2018
Aaronsrod:

Pastor David, I wish to have this riches.

All I can give is blood offering.

How can your ministry help one such as myself?
Very simple, accept Jesus and obey his commandments, then you will have more riches than you can ever finish.
Re: You Are Not Made Of Human Stuff. by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 2:27pm On Apr 10, 2018
YOU ARE A BRAND NEW CREATION.

By virtue of Christ’s redemptive work, you have become a new creation, if you have accepted Him as Saviour and Lord of your life. This new status grants you entrance into God’s class.

Because you are born again, you have become a completely new creation. Brand new! Not an adjustment of your old self, not a modification of your old status. You have come into a new status of being.

2 Corinthians 5:17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

By this you have become accepted in the beloved – the family of the Father God. God declares you righteous. He becomes your real Father, and you become His real son.

John 1:12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name.

He comes into you with all His strength, glory and majesty, and makes you strong in Him.

You are God’s offspring. You are His loved son. You occupy a special place in His heart. You have His nature, His life, His Spirit, His faith, His love.

Ezekiel 36:26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you:

and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.

Everything God is and has, is now made available to you.

Ephesians 2:4 But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us,

2:5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are savedwink

2:6 And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:

You have become one with Christ. You are joined with Him. What you lost in Adam in the beginning, you have regained in Christ. You are now restored to your former place of authority and dominion.

You can now hold sway over every situation in life, by virtue of your new class of being. You are as invincible, as indestructible as God.

No devil can defeat you as you stand in your proper position in God. The nature of God is now yours personally. You have been declared more than a conqueror.

God took you out of the powers and kingdom of the devil, and translated you into the kingdom of the Son of His love.

This is a mystery. But it is the truth and is real.

You are no longer that person whom it was so cheap for the devil to cheat, oppress and afflict. Now you can boldly say to him, "Satan, get lost.

Excerpt from, Satan get lost by David Oyedepo.

WhatsApp me on 08126401351 for your sponsored free copy.

Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Are Not Made Of Human Stuff. by Nobody: 2:19am On Apr 11, 2018
no2churchianity:
Wow. Who says it's not scriptural ?
Let me help you understand it. When we believed in Christ, we became born again. Not born of corruptible seed (man) but by the Word of God. Is the Word God ? If yes, will God give birth to man ?

James 1:18 makes us understand that God begat us. Meaning He gave birth to us. Will God give birth to a human being ?

You're blessed

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Made Of Human Stuff. by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 3:46pm On Apr 11, 2018
Junia:

Wow. Who says it's not scriptural ?
Let me help you understand it. When we believed in Christ, we became born again. Not born of corruptible seed (man) but by the Word of God. Is the Word God ? If yes, will God give birth to man ?

James 1:18 makes us understand that God begat us. Meaning He gave birth to us. Will God give birth to a human being ?

You're blessed

May your spiritual insight continue to abound in Jesus name. Amen
Re: You Are Not Made Of Human Stuff. by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 11, 2018
PastorDavidAwuj:

May your spiritual insight continue to abound in Jesus name. Amen
Amen.

Can you send me the PDF file of the book on WhatsApp ?
+233573896497
Re: You Are Not Made Of Human Stuff. by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 7:52pm On Apr 11, 2018
Junia:
Amen.
Can you send me the PDF file of the book on WhatsApp ? +233573896497
I will be glad.
Thank God.
Re: You Are Not Made Of Human Stuff. by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 11, 2018
PastorDavidAwuj:

I will be glad.
Thank God.
Okay. Thank you
Re: You Are Not Made Of Human Stuff. by 1Sharon(f): 7:23am On Apr 12, 2018
PastorDavidAwuj:
Please feel free to contact me on WhatsApp, 08126401351, if you need books authored by David Oyedepo, Kenneth Copeland, Kenneth Hagin, Gloria Copeland, Faith Oyedepo...

They are ebooks in Pdf and Epub formats...

Pastor, how many undeaged kids have you molested today?
Re: You Are Not Made Of Human Stuff. by CAPSLOCKED: 7:55am On Apr 12, 2018
PastorDavidAwuj:

Very simple, accept Jesus and obey his commandments, then you will have more riches than you can ever finish.

I URGE YOU TO ACCEPT HARE KRISHNA, AND OBEY IT'S LAWS. YOU'LL BE BLESSED AND RICH BEYOND EXPECTATION. HARE KRISHNA IS THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE. smiley

2 Likes

Re: You Are Not Made Of Human Stuff. by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 6:48pm On Apr 12, 2018
1Sharon:

Pastor, how many undeaged kids have you molested today?
I rebuke that demon behind you in Jesus name. Amen. You are freed from every spirit of immorality in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: You Are Not Made Of Human Stuff. by 1Sharon(f): 8:39pm On Apr 12, 2018
PastorDavidAwuj:

I rebuke that demon behind you in Jesus name. Amen.
You are freed from every spirit of immorality in Jesus name. Amen.

Lol ode

(1) (Reply)

Let’s Settle This Once And For All – Is Kissing A Sin? / 10 Motivational Quotes That Will Lift Your Spirit / God Turns A French Atheist Into A Christian Theologian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.