Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Muslim Migration: A Demonstration Of Human Wickedness And Stupidity. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslim Migration: A Demonstration Of Human Wickedness And Stupidity. (2873 Views)

What Could Be The Highest Degree Of Human Wickedness / Levitation: Float In Mid Air Live Demonstration [video] / Egg Inside Bottle Occult Power Live Demonstration In My Shrine (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslim Migration: A Demonstration Of Human Wickedness And Stupidity. by Martinez19(m): 10:14am On Feb 04, 2018
Any observant person who follows the news and stays in Europe or North America will notice that Europe and North America are on the verge of islamisation. What astonishes me is that most Europeans and Americans look on and do nothing as the Muslim immigrants disrespect their culture and constitution. They look on and do nothing as the signs that Islam is dangerous and ought not to be in their community is displayed before them. They do nothing and are still tolerant despite the fact that fact that mass shooting, riots and protests against (very disrespectful) their constitution and culture by these immigrants. Right before their very eyes, Muslims riot and protest that they want the sharia. Even those who don't protest, when interviewed on TV, want sharia law and many won't condemn Hamas, ISIS, Hezbollah and other terrorists group and act. What!

What could be the cause of this apparent tomfoolery displayed by most Europeans and Americans who seem not to know what is good and bad for the well being of their society? The first thing that is obvious is that many Europeans and Americans are not well grounded in knowledge of the quran hence they don't know the danger and cunning tactics of islam. They see it as some other belief which they should be tolerant of and one which anyone has the right to hold and abide by in their country and to make matters worse, their bulk of Islamic knowledge is gotten from the so called peaceful/moderate/secular Muslims and Muslim apologists (who in my opinion are great and dangerous liars and hypocrites). Should that be so? I strongly believe that any society should be built on truth, free expression, equality and unity. Any belief system that contradicts these qualities ought not to be in any society.

Another reason for this tomfoolery is plain human stupidity. Having seen many debates and talks about Islam, you will agree with me that human stupidity is a great problem and foe of humanity. It's disasterous not only to the stupid one but to the person he(especially with his group of stupid folks) comes in contact with or having authority over. Human audience, in these debates and talks, readily applaud even the most insensitive and stupid things Muslim apologists say eg. On a particular talk, a man lamented on the dangers of islam, how his criticism has cost him his family and how he receives tons of death threats and he has to wear a bullet proof each day. The Muslim apologist in that particular talk scoffed and told him to stop being a racist and bigot if he doesn't want death threats. Believe me, the apologist's utterance was followed by a thunderous applause by the audience who were virtually all Europeans. Little wonder their society is on the verge of islamisation.

Where does human wickedness come in? On part of the political leaders, liberals, Europeans and Americans and apologists. Many political leaders are aware of the dangers of islam on human rights and life but choose, for whatever reason I can't fathom, to condone Islam and prevent the honest criticism of Islam under the guise of islamophobia. In Canada, it's now against the law to criticise Islam. Even liberals are part of this hypocrisy. Liberals do defend Islam after every terrorist attacks and killings by Muslim crackpots where as they ought to stand up for liberal principles. The people (most of them) are not questioning of Islamic doctrines and despite the disrespectful riots and protest of Muslims ( in which they the burn the country's flag, say horrible things against the constitution, culture and democracy of the country they are foreigners in, call for the implementation of the sharia law, demand killing of particular individuals for supposed blasphemy, burn and destroy properties, endanger lives of people that pass by), the people don't ask question of what right do these Muslim crackpots have to go on such riots and protest.

........ to be continued

HopefulLandord, HardMirror, Johnydon22, hahn, 1Sharon, 0temSapien, Nilfeim, decide, dalaman, analice107, Butterflyl1on, Catfishbilly, donffd, adepeter2027, akintom, Seun, Ladyhippolyta88, proudgorgeousga, Tozara, segunojo866 and Muslims in the house.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Migration: A Demonstration Of Human Wickedness And Stupidity. by Biodun37: 10:46am On Feb 04, 2018
Your islamisation propaganda now extending beyond your jurisdiction. You can see how stupid your comment here portraits you, no one's willing to be so infested. Go on build a nation where your ways & ideas alone will be tolerated. O Y O
Re: Muslim Migration: A Demonstration Of Human Wickedness And Stupidity. by Martinez19(m): 11:53am On Feb 04, 2018
....... continued

... the people don't question what right do these Muslim crackpots have to go on such riots. In such cases, one doesn't need to be well grounded in the quran to know that these immigrants constitute nuisance, they have no right to hold such riots & protests and that their growing number is a threat to the society. Even without being well grounded in the quran, there are certain things being done and said by Muslims (be it the moderate, secular or radical) that should make one start worrying and questioning if Islam is compatible with a civilised human society but they turn a blind eye. The apologist aren't any better, they are fully aware of what Islam entails but willing and gladly choose to cover up and present Islam to be grateful and peaceful religion. Wicked of them!

SOLUTION
The solution is for every human being and every constitution around the world to recognise that every society should be built on truth, free expression, equality and unity. Any belief system or ideology that contradicts these qualities should not be allowed in any society. Education about Islam and decrees to abolish and ban it from the society should be put in place. Deportation of all Muslims whether they claim to be peaceful or not and even those that were Muslims on the date of the decree and later deny being Muslim should not be left out from deportation as it could as well be a taqiyya. Persecution ( I mean it) and ridicule of these beliefs by the government and armed forces would also help.

Persecution? Yes because human stupidity is very dangerous and incorrigible. Stupid people can never ever give up their stupidity, they carry their stupidity to the grave with them. Islam is very dangerous and it's adherents won't be soft on anyone who is at their mercy. It won't be soft or think twice on those at their receiving end. In the 17th century, The Tokugawa shogunate of Japan realised the threat of christianity to Japanese culture, his rulership and how influence it was & the extent of human stupidity hence he did not only ban christianity in Japan but coupled it with persecution of christians in Japan (whether foreigners or indigenous Japanese). Before anyone was persecuted, one was asked to abandon his christian beliefs, failure to comply led to cruel death. For the shogunate to persecute even his own people, he knew the subject of christianity and human stupidity. His, unlike others, wasn't a persecution spawned by bigotry rather it was by insight.

Persecution might seem harsh not until you look at the rot religion descends on humanity and the unnecessary loss of lives and segregation. Even Max Planck, renowned physicist, said the following : "a scientific truth doesn't triumph by convincing opponents and making them see the light, but rather it's opponents die and a new generation grow that is familiar with it. "---- a full grasp of human stupidity and how incorrigible it is. The stupidity of the religious tears the world apart and cost people losses and even their lives ----- it will ruin us all. Stupid folks can even give or be made to give their lives for their stupidity.

On a closing note, people who embrace stupid beliefs had better not mind being called stupid, people who embrace beliefs that divides us had better not mind being segregated or discriminated against (infact I think they should), anyone that embraces a belief system that says those who don't share his beliefs should be killed had better not mind putting his own life at risk of being hunted down and killed. Islam, like all religions and falsehood, is like a criminal that should be shot at first sight.
Re: Muslim Migration: A Demonstration Of Human Wickedness And Stupidity. by Martinez19(m): 11:55am On Feb 04, 2018
Biodun37:
Your islamisation propaganda now extending beyond your jurisdiction. You can see how stupid your comment here portraits you, no one's willing to be so infested. Go on build a nation where your ways & ideas alone will be tolerated. O Y O
undecided angry tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim Migration: A Demonstration Of Human Wickedness And Stupidity. by vaxx: 12:01pm On Feb 04, 2018
your write up shows you will be a bad judge, since you lack sufficient information on the matter. Islam and Muslim. Islam is the ideology and Muslim is the identity. Islam is the religion; it is the set of beliefs, that contain bunch of ideas in a book. It is not human. Muslims are real, living like you , breathing people, and to me, there is a big difference between criticizing ideas and demonizing human beings. but what you are doing now is called dehumanization. imagine if the same should be state against Atheists. everybody has the right to freedom of believes. be it atheist , pagan and so. and it should be respected. You should also note that Islam is not a religion of peace nor war, it is just a set of believes like every other believes. the scripture of this believe has inspired people to do a lot of charity and social responsibility and it has also inspired people to do the opposite. just like every set of believe. hope you know atheism also fall into this category. there is a different between believes and people. for example, it does not make sense if i say, i have a lot of atheist who are sell-fish, so atheism objective ideology must be ok with a sell-fish life style. so its this believe that needs reformation and not the people(Muslim) just like i also thinks atheism needs reformation.

most of the Muslim migrant are skillful workers , they are so much welcome in EUROPE. i have personally meet a Syria dude who handle five profession together, he is an IT expert , electrician , plumber and some others. the white are known for mono focus profession. these Syrians are paid less but with many duties. EUROPE are not novice to Islam ideology, turkey is in central Europe, therefore Islam and Europe and not new to each other. Spain was once under Islamic caliphate for period more than a century.....

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Migration: A Demonstration Of Human Wickedness And Stupidity. by Martinez19(m): 12:09pm On Feb 04, 2018
vaxx:
your write up shows you will be bad a judge, since you lack sufficient information on the matter. Islam and Muslim. Islam is the ideology and Muslim is the identity. Islam is the religion; it is the set of beliefs, that contain bunch of ideas in a book. It is not human. Muslims are real, living like you , breathing people, and to me, there is a big difference between criticizing ideas and demonizing human beings. but what you are doing now is called dehumanization. imagine if the same should be state against Atheists. everybody has the right to freedom of believes. be it atheist , pagan and so. and it should be respected. You should also note that Islam is not a religion of peace nor war, it is just a set of believes like every other believes. the scripture of this believe has inspired people to do a lot of charity and social responsibility and it has also inspired people to do the opposite. just like every set of believe. hope you know atheism also fall into this category. there is a different between believes and people. for example, it does not make sense if i say, i have a lot of atheist who are sell-fish, so atheism objective ideology must be ok with a sell-fish life style. so its this believe that needs reformation and not the people(Muslim) just like i also thinks atheism needs reformation.

most of the Muslim migrant are skillful workers , they are so much welcome in EUROPE. i have personally meet a Syria dude who handle five profession together, he is an IT expert , electrician , plumber and some others. the white are known for mono focus profession. these Syrians are paid less but with many duties. EUROPE are not novice to Islam ideology, turkey is in central Europe, therefore Islam and Europe and not new to each other. Spain was once under Islamic caliphate for period more than a century.....

it doesn't change the fact that Islam ought not to be in a civilised society and that it's doctrine are evil. You clearly didn't read my write very well and you are not well informed on things happening in Europe or North America. The skillful Muslims want sharia too just like all Muslims. Do you know how Spain came under an Islamic caliphate? Peacefully or by the sword? Don't spoil my Sunday please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim Migration: A Demonstration Of Human Wickedness And Stupidity. by dalaman: 12:10pm On Feb 04, 2018
Liberal leftist in Europe are worse than Islamic Fundmentalist in their stupidity. They always refuse to tackle Islam head on. They feel Islam is some distant problem when Islam and it's problem is knocking on their door right in front of them. They keep treating muslims with kid gloves all in the name of political correctness. They don't know that Islam is a virus that needs to be killed and quarantined immediately.

I like the Americans because they have the conservatives / Republicans that will NEVE allow Islam and breeding space in their country. The Europeans and toying with something that will consume them, they don't know.

Muslims need to be treated the way they treat others in their own countries period. Europeans need to treat muslim migrants the same way muslims treat non muslims in Muslim majority countries like Saudi Arabia, Iran, Indonesia, Egypt, Yemen, Iraq etc.

Europeans should NOT tolerate muslims and their madness. Muslims will leave their usless war ravaged lands, come into Europe and be brandishing swords shouting that Islam will take over Europe someday. What utter madness and the foolish Europeans will be looking at them instead of kicking them out immediately.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim Migration: A Demonstration Of Human Wickedness And Stupidity. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:10pm On Feb 04, 2018
Well it is like I am an hypocrite for defending Islam as a liberal.I watched on CNN "why they hate us" a documentary about the spread of jihad and radical Islam.I find it hard to believe that prime minister Justin Trudeau would allow it be a crime to talk bad of Islam.Yes a society should be about fairness and Muslim leaders the morderate,secular ones should help stop the radicality and extremism some Muslims posses those ones need re orientation.There are efforts in trying to civilize Islam and make the religion realise that this is the 21st century such works in trying to make the religion more tolerant can be seen in countries like Tunisia and Jordan.You have a point but I still believe that some Muslims are tolerant and respect the constitutions of their host countries without wanting the sharia law.
Re: Muslim Migration: A Demonstration Of Human Wickedness And Stupidity. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:14pm On Feb 04, 2018
vaxx:
your write up shows you will be a bad judge, since you lack sufficient information on the matter. Islam and Muslim. Islam is the ideology and Muslim is the identity. Islam is the religion; it is the set of beliefs, that contain bunch of ideas in a book. It is not human. Muslims are real, living like you , breathing people, and to me, there is a big difference between criticizing ideas and demonizing human beings. but what you are doing now is called dehumanization. imagine if the same should be state against Atheists. everybody has the right to freedom of believes. be it atheist , pagan and so. and it should be respected. You should also note that Islam is not a religion of peace nor war, it is just a set of believes like every other believes. the scripture of this believe has inspired people to do a lot of charity and social responsibility and it has also inspired people to do the opposite. just like every set of believe. hope you know atheism also fall into this category. there is a different between believes and people. for example, it does not make sense if i say, i have a lot of atheist who are sell-fish, so atheism objective ideology must be ok with a sell-fish life style. so its this believe that needs reformation and not the people(Muslim) just like i also thinks atheism needs reformation.

Well written.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Migration: A Demonstration Of Human Wickedness And Stupidity. by segunojo866: 12:29pm On Feb 04, 2018
Martinez19:
it doesn't change the fact that Islam ought not to be in a civilised society and that it's doctrine are evil. You clearly didn't read my write very well and you are not well informed on things happening in Europe or North America. The skillful Muslims want sharia too just like all Muslims. Do you know how Spain came under an Islamic caliphate? Peacefully or by the sword? Don't spoil my Sunday please.
my boss. All those slave traders in Libya are all Muslims. I don't see any difference between Islam and Christianity. It's the same god that manipulate people

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslim Migration: A Demonstration Of Human Wickedness And Stupidity. by segunojo866: 12:33pm On Feb 04, 2018
Martinez19:
Any observant person who follows the news and stays in Europe or North America will notice that Europe and North America are on the verge of islamisation. What astonishes me is that most Europeans and Americans look on and do nothing as the Muslim immigrants disrespect their culture and constitution. They look on and do nothing as the signs that Islam is dangerous and ought not to be in their community is displayed before them. They do nothing and are still tolerant despite the fact that fact that mass shooting, riots and protests against (very disrespectful) their constitution and culture by these immigrants. Right before their very eyes, Muslims riot and protest that they want the sharia. Even those who don't protest, when interviewed on TV, want sharia law and many won't condemn Hamas, ISIS, Hezbollah and other terrorists group and act. What!

What could be the cause of this apparent tomfoolery displayed by most Europeans and Americans who seem not to know what is good and bad for the well being of their society? The first thing that is obvious is that many Europeans and Americans are not well grounded in knowledge of the quran hence they don't know the danger and cunning tactics of islam. They see it as some other belief which they should be tolerant of and one which anyone has the right to hold and abide by in their country and to make matters worse, their bulk of Islamic knowledge is gotten from the so called peaceful/moderate/secular Muslims and Muslim apologists (who in my opinion are great and dangerous liars and hypocrites). Should that be so? I strongly believe that any society should be built on truth, free expression, equality and unity. Any belief system that contradicts these qualities ought not to be in any society.

Another reason for this tomfoolery is plain human stupidity. Having seen many debates and talks about Islam, you will agree with me that human stupidity is a great problem and foe of humanity. It's disasterous not only to the stupid one but to the person he(especially with his group of stupid folks) comes in contact with or having authority over. Human audience, in these debates and talks, readily applaud even the most insensitive and stupid things Muslim apologists say eg. On a particular talk, a man lamented on the dangers of islam, how his criticism has cost him his family and how he receives tons of death threats and he has to wear a bullet proof each day. The Muslim apologist in that particular talk scoffed and told him to stop being a racist and bigot if he doesn't want death threats. Believe me, the apologist's utterance was followed by a thunderous applause by the audience who were virtually all Europeans. Little wonder their society is on the verge of islamisation.

Where does human wickedness come in? On part of the political leaders, liberals, Europeans and Americans and apologists. Many political leaders are aware of the dangers of islam on human rights and life but choose, for whatever reason I can't fathom, to condone Islam and prevent the honest criticism of Islam under the guise of islamophobia. In Canada, it's now against the law to criticise Islam. Even liberals are part of this hypocrisy. Liberals do defend Islam after every terrorist attacks and killings by Muslim crackpots where as they ought to stand up for liberal principles. The people (most of them) are not questioning of Islamic doctrines and despite the disrespectful riots and protest of Muslims ( in which they the burn the country's flag, say horrible things against the constitution, culture and democracy of the country they are foreigners in, call for the implementation of the sharia law, demand killing of particular individuals for supposed blasphemy, burn and destroy properties, endanger lives of people that pass by), the people don't ask question of what right do these Muslim crackpots have to go on such riots and protest.

........ to be continued

HopefulLandord, HardMirror, Johnydon22, hahn, 1Sharon, 0temSapien, Nilfeim, decide, dalaman, analice107, Butterflyl1on, Catfishbilly, donffd, adepeter2027, akintom, Seun, Ladyhippolyta88, proudgorgeousga, Tozara, and Muslims in the house.

Am surprised you didn't mentioned me. I left nairaland for some time now. If reference to religion i see Islam and Christianity as traps for weak minded people
Re: Muslim Migration: A Demonstration Of Human Wickedness And Stupidity. by Martinez19(m): 12:35pm On Feb 04, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Well it is like I am an hypocrite for defending Islam as a liberal.I watched on CNN "why they hate us" a documentary about the spread of jihad and radical Islam.I find it hard to believe that prime minister Justin Trudeau would allow it be a crime to talk bad of Islam.Yes a society should be about fairness and Muslim leaders the morderate,secular ones should help stop the radicality and extremism some Muslims posses those ones need re orientation.There are efforts in trying to civilize Islam and make the religion realise that this is the 21st century such works in trying to make the religion more tolerant can be seen in countries like Tunisia and Jordan.You have a point but I still believe that some Muslims are tolerant and respect the constitutions of their host countries without wanting the sharia law.
Moderate Muslims are like moderate christians. Their lifestyle doesn't change the fact that what is written in their holy books are dangerous and ought not to be in a civilised society. Whether we like it or not, not everyone can be hypocritical to cherry pick and become a moderate. There are people, by millions, who read the quran and take it as it and act as it is written. Even most of the moderates who appear to be peaceful don't condemn terrorist act, they are okay with sharia, would like to see Islam take over the world. When invited on television, most moderate when asked if they condemn Hamas, hezbollah, isis etc. skip the question and don't want to talk about it. When Ayaan Hirsi Ali's head was demanded by Muslim fanatic, a lot of moderate blamed Hirsi Ali for "speaking ignorantly against Islam." instead of speaking against the fanatics for being wrong. Have heard of taqiyya?

We will always have those, by the millions, who read the quran and take it as it is. That's a huge problem. You can't civilise something already seen as the final word of Allah, it won't work. When the world trade centres were brought to the ground, where were the so called peaceful majority? majority of the nazis were peaceful but the few radicals killed over 40 million Jews, where were the peaceful majority? Irrelevant! The influence, number and terror of the radicals are enough to call for the abolishment of islam. As long as Islam exist, we will always have those who interprete it honestly - - - - - the radicals.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Migration: A Demonstration Of Human Wickedness And Stupidity. by Martinez19(m): 12:36pm On Feb 04, 2018
segunojo866:
Am surprised you didn't mentioned me. I left nairaland for some time now. If reference to religion i see Islam and Christianity as traps for weak minded people
abeg no vex, make I go modify my op. grin
Re: Muslim Migration: A Demonstration Of Human Wickedness And Stupidity. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:48pm On Feb 04, 2018
Martinez19:
Moderate Muslims are like moderate christians. Their lifestyle doesn't change the fact that what is written in their holy books are dangerous and ought not to be in a civilised society. Whether we like it or not, not everyone can be hypocritical to cherry pick and become a moderate. There are people, by millions, who read the quran and take it as it and act as it is written. Even most of the moderates who appear to be peaceful don't condemn terrorist act, they are okay with sharia, would like to see Islam take over the world. When invited on television, most moderate when asked if they condemn Hamas, hezbollah, isis etc. skip the question and don't want to talk about it. When Ayaan Hirsi Ali's head was demanded by Muslim fanatic, a lot of moderate blamed Hirsi Ali for "speaking ignorantly against Islam." instead of speaking against the fanatics for being wrong. Have heard of taqiyya?

We will always have those, by the millions, who read the quran and take it as it is. That's a huge problem. You can't civilise something already seen as the final word of Allah, it won't work. When the world trade centres were brought to the ground, where were the so called peaceful majority? majority of the nazis were peaceful but the few radicals killed over 40 million Jews, where were the peaceful majority? Irrelevant! The influence, number and terror of the radicals are enough to call for the abolishment of islam. As long as Islam exist, we will always have those who interprete it honestly - - - - - the radicals.
So all the violent texts in all religious books should be torn out because that is the only solution.One of the differences between a moderate and extremist is that the moderate is open to changes and realizes that their holy books were written in different times for different purposes and cannot be applied to the modern world.Islamic rulers have a lot of work to do and re-orientate their followers but I don't believe the religion should be kicked out it is a personal thing and their beliefs should not be imposed on people or used to cause chaos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Migration: A Demonstration Of Human Wickedness And Stupidity. by segunojo866: 1:41pm On Feb 04, 2018
Martinez19:
abeg no vex, make I go modify my op. grin
lolz grin
Re: Muslim Migration: A Demonstration Of Human Wickedness And Stupidity. by segunojo866: 1:48pm On Feb 04, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
So all the violent texts in all religious books should be torn out because that is the only solution.One of the differences between a moderate and extremist is that the moderate is open to changes and realizes that their holy books were written in different times for different purposes and cannot be applied to the modern world.Islamic rulers have a lot of work to do and re-orientate their followers but I don't believe the religion should be kicked out it is a personal thing and their beliefs should not be imposed on people or used to cause chaos.
good idea. Are you an atheist? Honestly if it's possible religion should be banned in Nigeria just like the way it was banned in China. China was a religious country many decades ago and suffer from poverty but the modern China without religion has the fastest growing economy and second largest economy in the world. The more churches in Nigeria the more the people and government depends on god.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslim Migration: A Demonstration Of Human Wickedness And Stupidity. by segunojo866: 1:49pm On Feb 04, 2018
segunojo866:
good idea. Are you an atheist? Honestly if it's possible religion should be banned in Nigeria just like the way it was banned in China. China was a religious country many decades ago and suffer from poverty but the modern China without religion has the fastest growing economy and second largest economy in the world. The more churches in Nigeria the more the people and government depends on god.
believing in the Christian god for breakthrough is like playing nairabet. That's the honest truth
Re: Muslim Migration: A Demonstration Of Human Wickedness And Stupidity. by Martinez19(m): 1:50pm On Feb 04, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
I, personally, don't like imposing my beliefs on others. You need to understand the as long as Islam is still existing, there will always be radicals by the millions so the solution is to abolish Islam. The moderates(whom I am suspicious of because they lie a lot to cover their quran) will be no where to be found when these radicals strike and wreck havoc. These radicals won't accept to civilise Islam because they see it as the final, timeless and immutable words of Allah (which it actually true according to the quran). Most moderates don't criticise terrorism, they don't openly condemn terrorist groups on live TV when asked, instead they skip the question. Moderate don't take Islam serious, they lie and cover up, they cherry pick and are not honest with the interpretation of the quran. The real Muslims are the radicals themselves. The influence and impact of the radicals are enough to call for the abolition of islam from the human race.

Don't listen to those who say there are efforts to reform and civilise Islam in Islamic countries, they are lying and there is no such thing. Infact islamisation is waxing stronger and there is no change in Islamic countries.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Migration: A Demonstration Of Human Wickedness And Stupidity. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:53pm On Feb 04, 2018
segunojo866:
No I am not an atheists.I prefer being an agnostic theist.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Migration: A Demonstration Of Human Wickedness And Stupidity. by segunojo866: 1:58pm On Feb 04, 2018
dalaman:
Liberal leftist in Europe and worse that Islamic Fundmentalist in their stupidity. They always refuse to tackle Islam head on. They feel Islam is sone distant problem when Islam and it's problem is knocking on their door right in front of them. They keep treating muslims with kid gloves all in the name of political correctness. They don't know that Islam is a virus that needs to be killed and quarantined immediately.

I like the Americans because they have the conservatives / Republicans that will NEVE allow Islam and breeding space in their country. The Europeans and toying with something that will consume them, they don't know.

Muslims need to be treated the way they treat others in their own countries period. Europeans need to treat muslim migrants the same way muslims treat non muslims in Muslim majority countries like Saudi Arabia, Iran, Indonesia, Egypt, Yemen, Iraq etc.

Europeans should NOT tolerate muslims and their madness. Muslims will leave their usless war ravaged lands, come into Europe and be brandishing swords shouting that Islam will take over Europe someday. What utter madness and the foolish Europeans will be looking at them instead of kicking them out immediately.
true. Islam is virus that's more dangerous than Ebola but nigga you know the westerners are always soft hearted even America also accommodate Islamic bullshit in the past. It's because Trump is the new president. If you ask me i will say Islam should be banned from European countries because it's never originated from Europe. Most Europeans are Christians, atheists,agnostic or just irreligious but definitely not muslims. Imagine how Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Libya treat Nigerians like slaves even Dubai that's developed treat blacks like animals. No single good Islamic country.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Migration: A Demonstration Of Human Wickedness And Stupidity. by segunojo866: 2:00pm On Feb 04, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
No I am not an atheists.I prefer being an agnostic theist.
same here but i prefer to be called an atheist.
Re: Muslim Migration: A Demonstration Of Human Wickedness And Stupidity. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:00pm On Feb 04, 2018
Martinez19:
I, personally, don't like imposing my beliefs on others. You need to understand the as long as Islam is still existing, there will always be radicals by the millions so the solution is to abolish Islam. The moderates(whom I am suspicious of because they lie a lot to cover their quran) will be no where to be found when these radicals strike and wreck havoc. These radicals won't accept to civilise Islam because they see it as the final, timeless and immutable words of Allah (which it actually true according to the quran). Most moderates don't criticise terrorism, they don't openly condemn terrorist groups on live TV when asked, instead they skip the question. Moderate don't take Islam serious, they lie and cover up, they cherry pick and are not honest with the interpretation of the quran. The real Muslims are the radicals themselves. The influence and impact of the radicals are enough to call for the abolition of islam from the human race.

Don't listen to those who say there are efforts to reform and civilise Islam in Islamic countries, they are lying and there is no such thing. Infact islamisation is waxing stronger and there is no change in Islamic countries.
You know Islam cannot be abolished that is why there is need for reforms which only the leaders can give.I have heard people say the real Muslims are radicals and all that to me the only solution is reformation of Islam to accommodateand tolerate people of other ideologies and beliefs.People through out history have passed through reformation in one way or the other and as such it can happen in Islam.
Re: Muslim Migration: A Demonstration Of Human Wickedness And Stupidity. by Nobody: 2:01pm On Feb 04, 2018
China is the smartest country in the world. Religion is the bane of the society. Christianity has lots of issues (brainwashing, sectional ism, monetization of the religion by Pastorpreneurs and lots more. Islam is worse ( terrorism,killing o infidels in the name of god, war,... I stand with abolishing and facing out of Religion from earth because it is a threat to human existence. The notion of reality of fiction of heaven or hell has not and will not solve the world problem.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Migration: A Demonstration Of Human Wickedness And Stupidity. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:01pm On Feb 04, 2018
segunojo866:
same here but i prefer to be called an atheist.
Good for you but I sincerely believe in God.
Re: Muslim Migration: A Demonstration Of Human Wickedness And Stupidity. by segunojo866: 2:04pm On Feb 04, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Good for you but I sincerely believe in God.
which of the gods? Yahweh or Allah? undecided
Re: Muslim Migration: A Demonstration Of Human Wickedness And Stupidity. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:09pm On Feb 04, 2018
segunojo866:
which of the gods? Yahweh or Allah? undecided
I used to believe in yahweh until I started looking at the old testament critically as for Islam I have relatives whatsapp practice the religion and I have stayed with them and have some form of knowledge about the religion.As of now I don't believe in any as the way these religions describe their GOD makes me wonder.
Re: Muslim Migration: A Demonstration Of Human Wickedness And Stupidity. by Martinez19(m): 2:11pm On Feb 04, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
You know Islam cannot be abolished that is why there is need for reforms which only the leaders can give.I have heard people say the real Muslims are radicals and all that to me the only solution is reformation of Islam to accommodateand tolerate people of other ideologies and beliefs.People through out history have passed through reformation in one way or the other and as such it can happen in Islam.
At least for the sake of human security, if reformation will work it had better work now and as quickly as possible.
Re: Muslim Migration: A Demonstration Of Human Wickedness And Stupidity. by segunojo866: 2:14pm On Feb 04, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
I used to believe in yahweh until I started looking at the old testament critically as for Islam I have relatives whatsapp practice the religion and I have stayed with them and have some form of knowledge about the religion.As of now I don't believe in any as the way these religions describe their GOD makes me wonder.
wow. Your belief system is very similar to my. Although a part of me believe in God but i see the Christain and Islamic gods as terrorists. Please can i pm you dear
Re: Muslim Migration: A Demonstration Of Human Wickedness And Stupidity. by Martinez19(m): 2:16pm On Feb 04, 2018
segunojo866:
wow. Your belief system is very similar to my. Although a part of me believe in God but i see the Christain and Islamic gods as terrorists. Please can i pm you dear
you wan marry cheesy

Re: Muslim Migration: A Demonstration Of Human Wickedness And Stupidity. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:17pm On Feb 04, 2018
Martinez19:
At least for the sake of human security, if reformation will work it had better work now and as quickly as possible.
Well that Saudi crown prince might be the one leading the reformation of Islam even in Iran the women are protesting against the veil law claiming it is a choice,In Tunisia president Beji Caid Essebsi is reforming Tunisia,Same can be said of Jordan and Turkey even if Erdogan is not 100%trust worthy.Qatar and UAE seem to be more moderate.
Re: Muslim Migration: A Demonstration Of Human Wickedness And Stupidity. by Martinez19(m): 2:17pm On Feb 04, 2018
segunojo866:
you are a joker. Do you think those mentally disturbed muslims can be transform?
I don't think so. I shouldn't even have typed that.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

May God Save Our Country For The Devil Doesn't Want It To Be. / You Negros I Hope You Realize That You Are Going To Fight The Army Of The World / Woman Grabs Pastor's Manhood In Church Service (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.