Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Breaking: I’ve Finally Decided To Contest In 2019 – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: I’ve Finally Decided To Contest In 2019 – Buhari (315 Views)

Federal Government Has Finally Decided To Open Schools In This Day / I Have Finally Decided To Support Buhari's Bid For A Second Term And Here's Why / Obasanjo Warns Buhari Not To Contest In 2019: "Not Capable Of Ruling Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Breaking: I’ve Finally Decided To Contest In 2019 – Buhari by Kastro12: 1:29pm On Apr 09, 2018
Breaking: I’ve finally decided to contest in 2019 – Buhari ON APRIL 9, 201812:16 PM

—–Seeks waiver for Oyegun to contest for second tenure
—–Says victory is sure for party in 2019 polls By Johnbosco Agbakwuru

ABUJA – PRESIDENT Muhammadu Buhari has finally decided to seek re-election in 2019 general elections. The President has also asked party members to grant waiver to the National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Chief John Odegie-Oyegun and other members of the National Working Committee, NWC, who want to recontest in the party’s Congress. Speaking at the National Executive Council, NEC, meeting also appealed to members of NEC to also grant weaver to the party’s national chairman Chief John Oyegun and other National and State Executive members wishing to seek re-election. NEC meeting which is presently holding is being attended by Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, Senate President Bukola Saraki, Speaker of the House of Representatives Yakubu Dogara and 24 state governors.

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/04/breaking-ive-finally-decided-contest-2019-buhari/
Re: Breaking: I’ve Finally Decided To Contest In 2019 – Buhari by Mynd44: 1:37pm On Apr 09, 2018

(1)

British Deputy High Commissioner Visits Governor Fayose - Pictures / Editorial: EFCC Should Not Hold On To Recovered Funds / Nigeria Is Just Like A Time Bomb, On Buhari Declaration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.