Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,849 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Lady Involved In Ghastly Accident After Taking Selfie Inside A Keke Napep - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lady Involved In Ghastly Accident After Taking Selfie Inside A Keke Napep (352 Views)

Man Involved In Ghastly Motor Accident In Anambra. Do You Know Him? (Graphic) / Man And His Mother Die In Motor Accident After Taking Her To Hospital In Kogi / Lady Involved In Ghastly Accident Moments After Taking Selfie In A Keke. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Lady Involved In Ghastly Accident After Taking Selfie Inside A Keke Napep by Oyinsblog(m): 1:49pm On Apr 09, 2018
A young lady survived a ghastly accident few mins after taking selfie in a Keke Napep is filled with appreciation to God following the horrible tragedy that was averted.

The accident survivor simply identified as ‎Eneh Ogechi‎ who’s based in Enugu state was involved in a ghastly accident after a truck crashed into the tricycle (Keke Napep) she was in and it was totally crushed but nothing happened to her.

The accident occurred moments after she took a selfie in the tricycle as she came out from the crash in one piece.
she shared on Facebook saying;

Please oooo my people help me thank God for saving me from this Terrible accident I don’t know what and where I would have been by now but here I am typing with my own hands I can’t thank you enough father for your mercies and love I thank you..

Continue Reading
http://www.oyinsblog.com/2018/04/lady-involved-in-ghastly-accident-after.html
Re: Lady Involved In Ghastly Accident After Taking Selfie Inside A Keke Napep by justwise(m): 1:53pm On Apr 09, 2018

(1)

Mende Road Street Description / Frsc Hand Ova N27m Recovered 4rm Accident That Killed 8 Edo Indigenes 2 Survivor / Otedola Bridge Explosion: Nigerians Blame Government For Loss Of Lives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.