Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,938 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Ibori Arrested In Dubai - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibori Arrested In Dubai (17842 Views)

James Ibori Arrested In Dubai / James Ibori Arrested In Dubai? / Nkoyo Ibori Arrested In London Oner Money Laundery Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by Orilee9ice(m): 5:15pm On May 24, 2010
Obviously you no dey the financial services world then.   
I can't even think of any extremely tall building in Victoria that you can see skylines.

you know what sagamite, i will not argue with you,  cool what is so special about the financial services world anyway, (there is a yoruba saying, Ti isu eniyan baa taa,  ki o fi owo booo, ) gbaaa oooooo!! , owe l'eshin oro! wink

u seem to have time sha!, 4 someone in the finance world oh! cheesy u should be worrying about figures, not yabis,
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by Sagamite(m): 5:33pm On May 24, 2010
Orilee9ice:

you know what sagamite, i will not argue with you,  cool what is so special about the financial services world anyway, (there is a yoruba saying, Ti isu eniyan baa taa,  ki o fi owo booo, ) gbaaa oooooo!! , owe l'eshin oro! wink

u seem to have time sha!, 4 someone in the finance world oh! cheesy u should be worrying about figures, not  yabis,

I am not saying something is special about the financial services world. I am saying for you not to know some of the places in those pix, then you surely are not in the financial service world.
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by Nobody: 11:10pm On May 24, 2010
Orilee9ice:

(there is a yoruba saying, Ti isu eniyan baa taa,  ki o fi owo booo, ) gbaaa oooooo!! , owe l'eshin oro! wink

Big bros, abeg help me ('omo ibo') translate am. Abeg.
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by lastpage: 3:40am On May 25, 2010
Having worked in the banking sector for not so few years, in the I.T Group specifically, l KNOW that we monitor what each staff does with corporate time, as does most serious businesses, be it Telecoms, insurance, e.t.c (and anyone working in those sectors anywhere in the E.U /U.S can attest to this.)

I also know that we have software that restricts staff access to "social websites" like Nairaland, Facebook, Tweeter, e.t.c
I also know that ALL TRAFFIC are monitored and analyzed, especially those that go from your personal E-mail address and Social websites.

How an Investment Bank would allow "pictures of their Toilet" to be uploaded to a Social Website, still beats my imagination. Even the Vice President of the bank would not attempt that!

Again, how "a banker" has the time (look at the time-stamp of the Posts!) to post and upload pictures of buildings, toilet seat, e.t.c) throughout a working day, is beyond comprehension! shocked ABEEEGI!
But we know better grin wink wink

@Orilee9ice
Dont say anything o! "Adi'e T'osu ti-kotoo, sebi arare lo'ntan jee"?
"owun t'aja ri, to'ngbo, ko to owun ti Aguntan'ri, to'nwo booo"! grin
WORD!!!

BTW: All these rubbish and show-off should stop, it's derailing the thread.
If anyone wants to show-off Kuwait, Iraq or Dubai,
GO OPEN A NEW THREAD AND FEEL FREE TO DO SO

Anyone got new updates about Ibori? When is he appearing in court, under her majesty's law?
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by favouredjb(f): 7:15am On May 25, 2010
lastpage,you never cease to amaze me,wow!

you and orilee,are proper yoruba men lol

@sagamite,i think you shld take orilee n lastpage's advice and stop, oti to,aseju ni irun aya!
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by Sagamite(m): 8:21am On May 25, 2010
lastpage:

Having worked in the banking sector for not so few years, in the I.T Group specifically, l KNOW that we monitor what each staff does with corporate time, as does most serious businesses, be it Telecoms, insurance, e.t.c (and anyone working in those sectors anywhere in the E.U /U.S can attest to this.)

I also know that we have software that restricts staff access to "social websites" like Nairaland, Facebook, Tweeter, e.t.c
I also know that ALL TRAFFIC are monitored and analyzed, especially those that go from your personal E-mail address and Social websites.

How an Investment Bank would allow "pictures of their Toilet" to be uploaded to a Social Website, still beats my imagination. Even the Vice President of the bank would not attempt that!

Again, how "a banker" has the time (look at the time-stamp of the Posts!) to post and upload pictures of buildings, toilet seat, e.t.c) throughout a working day, is beyond comprehension! shocked ABEEEGI!
But we know better grin wink wink

[OH LORD!!!

OH LORD!!!

OH LORD!!!

Father, why do Ye give thou the brain and opportunity to disgrace others?

Ye knows this aint right. Ye knows it is not fair to make some less intelligent and gave them the art of jealousy]

slowpoke, and in your daft brain, you do not notice that the pix were uploaded on a Saturday?

slowpoke, you claim to work in IT you do not realise (even lets IMAGINE it was not a saturday) that sometimes some people can work remotely from home if they have really no engagement that requires them being physically at work?

slowpoke, you did not think for a SECOND that there are personal mobile devices that can access the internet?

slowpoke, in IT, you have people monitoring the actions of thousands of workers?

slowpoke, though I am not on facebook or in any of the social network shitzos, I can't think of any facility apart from indecency firm that is blocked, each firm might have different policies but most financial services and consulting firms (I have worked in both sectors) have people working long hours so are lenient with facilities.

slowpoke, for example, I have friends working in different firms and sometimes when we send group emails through office email system, there are some who's firm blocks swear words (so the homeboy tells you to resend) and others were you can use them as free as the breeze.

But slowpoke works in IT and knows it all.  undecided
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by Sagamite(m): 8:26am On May 25, 2010
favouredjb:

@sagamite,i think you shld take orilee n lastpage's advice and stop, oti to,aseju ni irun aya!

I don't know why Nigerians love being haters and have a "pull down" mentality. That is why our parents always warn us against those that will use Oso (evil spririts) for you if dey feel you are achieving far too more than them.

But me I be onijogbon (troublemaker), and never scared of confrontational people! If you want to hate, I will allow you.

Furthermore, I am blessed with the intellect to smack haters sillly.

NB: Some of you guys have to start interpreting your proverbs. I struggle sometimes. grin
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by rasputinn(m): 8:34am On May 25, 2010
@Sagamite,I'm really dissappointed with your immature posts in the last 2 pages

@ All,how did an Ibori thread change to this?? Please let's stick with the topic now okay
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by Sagamite(m): 8:40am On May 25, 2010
rasputinn:

@Sagamite,I'm really dissappointed with your immature posts in the last 2 pages

What in particular are you disappointed with? Be specific.
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by favouredjb(f): 12:51pm On May 25, 2010
Sagamite:

I don't know why Nigerians love being haters and have a "pull down" mentality. That is why our parents always warn us against those that will use Oso (evil spririts) for you if dey feel you are achieving far too more than them.

But me I be onijogbon (troublemaker), and never scared of confrontational people! If you want to hate, I will allow you.

Furthermore, I am blessed with the intellect to smack haters sillly.

NB: Some of you guys have to start interpreting your proverbs. I struggle sometimes.  grin

Am not hating,trust me,just telling you to take it easy,ok?

i was actually enjoying your posts,but i just feel enuf is enuf,not hating bro,peace!
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by Sagamite(m): 12:57pm On May 25, 2010
favouredjb:

Am not hating,trust me,just telling you to take it easy,ok?

i was actually enjoying your posts,but i just feel enuf is enuf,not hating bro,peace!

I wasn't referring to you when I said that.

You obviously got the intention of the pix, that is why you can focus on enjoying it. It is suppose to be funny posts to disparage an arrogant fool that wants to put others down whilst his dream is to work for NEPA and who is also a hater of those in London.

But haterz can not see the jokes as they can not stomach the thought of someone doing well. Some may be bored in IT. Their pathetic brain is so focused on "he says (allegedly) that he is an investment banker, so he thinks he is better than me", I must pull him down. grin
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by Orilee9ice(m): 1:01pm On May 25, 2010
wink
At All, please ignore the "typical 9ja display of awa laa waa ni'be" and lets get on with the biz-ness (i know the spelling of BUSINESS OH-just wanted to write it that way) of the day which is IBORI

YOU GUYS WERE SAYING?? so where is he now ati bee bee loo jare,  wink grin

But haterz can not see the jokes as they can not stomach the thought of someone doing well. Some may be bored in IT. Their pathetic brain is so focused on "he says (allegedly) that he is an investment banker, so he thinks he is better than me", I must pull him down.   

Man-mi, you never cease to amaze me sha! God is the author and finisher of our faith, i am sure you know that,  wink.Us ijebu-sites, o dee kin see bayi oo, IT IS HIGH 4 U OH! grin
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by Sagamite(m): 1:08pm On May 25, 2010
Orilee9ice:

Man-mi, you never cease to amaze me sha! God is the author and finisher of our faith, i am sure you know that, wink

Mate, I stay in UK.

Please stop giving those English moves of smiling but stabbing.
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by Orilee9ice(m): 1:21pm On May 25, 2010
Mate, I stay in (the) UK.
Please stop giving those English moves of smiling but stabbing. 

@ Sagamite (omo ijebu kan naa ni wa so i am not hating!), THEN SHOW IT, (and who is your "mate jare o!"wink,  Shina Peters said it, "Omo'le ni won,  a gbe won sori bedi (BED) , won jabo, LEHIN APONLE, ABUKU LO KAN!, (a fi oju so. a fi imu soo, oo gboo kilo de.naa only u, ABEGI!! ) and dont go down that investment banker line with me oh cos i know what Investment bankers do, especially at this time of the day, they are either on the bankside in  Docklands or Canary Wharf,  having Lunch and discussing tangible things with their work colleauges, or on the PC looking at the latest figures on the Money Market!, , (i told you, trust me, I KNOW!), this is my last communication 2 u!(regardless of what you say next,  wink )
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by Sagamite(m): 1:30pm On May 25, 2010
Orilee9ice:

@ Sagamite (omo ijebu kan naa ni wa so i am not hating!), THEN SHOW IT, (and who is your "mate jare o!"wink,  Shina Peters said it, "Omo'le ni won,  a gbe won sori bedi (BED) , won jabo, LEHIN APONLE, ABUKU LO KAN!, (a fi oju so. a fi imu soo, oo gboo kilo de.naa only u, ABEGI!! ) and don(')t go down that investment banker line with me oh cos i know what Investment bankers do, especially at this time of the day, they are either on the bankside in  Docklands or Canary Wharf,  having Lunch and discussing tangible things with their work colleauges, or on the PC looking at the latest figures on the Money Market!, , (i told you, trust me, I KNOW!), this is my last communication 2 with u!(regardless of what you say next,  wink )

Really?  grin grin grin grin You sure really KNOW what they do? I trust you. Money market.  grin grin grin

Then read the posts again and you will see where you erred. *Shakes head*

Listen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mROk2CfMjhg
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by lastpage: 2:38pm On May 25, 2010
Sagamite,
A lot of people, with good intentions, have advised you to "slow down" with this your "I live in U.K, l am an investment Banker" rant.
Listen to them and focus on something tangible. You cant be the only one with a job in U.K, posting on Nairaland?

No one here sent you to school (?), no one pays your bill so, NO ONE CAN HATE YOU, for whatever success (?) you've made!
Its obvious you're just sounding-off like a barrel.

Believe me, all those "yarns" about using mobile device to send "toilet pictures" or "street pictures" or "a restaurant" must be very childish to a lot of people! Bet me, it does not impress anyone one bit, not even someone who has never traveled abroad, after all, they see it on Satellite-TV grin
Again, You posted most of your pictures at NIGHT on a WEEKEND, yet you claim to work as an investment banker? Which firm of investment bank do you work, over-night? shocked grin
And l did not say "humans" monitor colleagues (I said organizations have "Hardware/Software systems" in-place that monitors what staff do over the network, where they visit and take "appropriate actions", based on the set I.T policy and privileges in place)
I guess your own Investment bank does not have an I.T group and they dont use Cisco Routers?

Even if you use a private network on your mobile, it still hows how idle you're to descend so-low, to take pictures of your loo during office hours!
Or where you also remotely taking pictures taking pictures of your loo, from home, at night? grin
We all know that Stocks and Bonds dont trade on a Weekend, certainly not at night, dont we?!

It seems the phrase "a slowpoke" would qualify for an over-abused phrase in your lexicon! everyone you meet is a slowpoke!! grin

I wont even waste time to engage you, "what the Dog sees and is barking, is childs-play compared to what the Lamb sees and is looking bored"

Lets go back instead and discuss the title of the thread. The time to ignore you is NOW.
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by Sagamite(m): 3:13pm On May 25, 2010
lastpage:

Sagamite,
A lot of people, with good intentions, have advised you to "slow down" with this your "I live in U.K, l am an investment Banker" rant.
Listen to them and focus on something tangible. You cant be the only one with a job in U.K, posting on Nairaland?

Some of you need to be able to read. Your hating clouds your ability to note things. When you show me where I said that, then I will think their is a brain in your head.

lastpage:

No one here sent you to school (?), no one pays your bill so, NO ONE CAN HATE YOU, for whatever success (?) you've made!
Its obvious you're just sounding-off like a barrel.

slowpoke, that is right. But some people can't fight their sub-conciousness.

I wonder why you focused only on the "investment banker".  grin

lastpage:

Believe me, all those "yarns" about using mobile device to send "toilet pictures" or "street pictures" or "a restaurant" must be very childish to a lot of people! Bet me, it does not impress anyone one bit, not even someone who has never traveled abroad, after all, they see it on Satellite-TV grin

Who told you I was trying to impress anybody? Is that what is making you hate?  grin

How will I impress someone with a building that is not mine?

I was shutting up one of the numerous fooooools on NL, those that frequently demonstrate a habit of attacking anyone living in abroad, by shutting him up with his boast of eter[b]sh[/b]it and PHCN. He implied 3 times about my suffering in London and I ignored him initially, when he kept on with the 4th, now thinking he has seen a weakness to attack on, I decided to disparage him by educating him that London and Sapele no dey the same level.

Considering his situation and aspirations, what he did is akin to Alex O boasting that he is better than Usher. Pure stewpidity!

Haters like you do not see that. You hear "investment bank" and your bitterness kicks in. "he says (allegedly) that he is an investment banker, so he thinks he is better than me", I must pull him down. Pathetic!

lastpage:

Again, You posted most of your pictures at NIGHT on a WEEKEND, yet you claim to work as an investment banker? Which firm of investment bank do you work, over-night? shocked grin
And l did not say "humans" monitor colleagues (I said organizations have "Hardware/Software systems" in-place that monitors what staff do over the network, where they visit and take "appropriate actions", based on the set I.T policy and privileges in place)
I guess your own Investment bank does not have an I.T group and they dont use Cisco Routers?

Even if you use a private network on your mobile, it still hows how idle you're to descend so-low, to take pictures of your loo during office hours!
Or where you also remotely taking pictures taking pictures of your loo, from home, at night? grin
We all know that Stocks and Bonds dont trade on a Weekend, certainly not at night, dont we?!

It seems the phrase "a slowpoke" would qualify for an over-abused phrase in your lexicon! everyone you meet is a slowpoke!! grin

I wont even waste time to engage you, "what the Dog sees and is barking, is childs-play compared to what the Lamb sees and is looking bored"

OH LORD!!!

OH LORD!!!

OH LORD!!!

If you are going to pride yourself on your detective skills, at least have some brain matter in your head.

And you will be pissed anytime I call you a slowpoke?

Unfffing believable!!!

slowpoke, pictures taken in office on weekday. Pictures loaded at home on weekend.

Let me repeat to Sherlock Dunce:

Pictures taken in office on weekday. Pictures loaded at home on weekend.

It is your type that fill the detective ranks of Nigerian Police Force and harass people based on "evidence".

And, fooool, just for the record, a few of investment bankers do work at night in the weekends. It is a tradition well known in the industry. You seem to know as much about investment bankers as Uncle Money Markets.  undecided

lastpage:

Lets go back instead and discuss the title of the thread. The time to ignore you is NOW.

That is what you should have done right from the start, in a matter that does not concern you. Hater!
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by lastpage: 8:45pm On May 25, 2010
I've told you l dont have time for your type, Igi-imu jinna s'ori

As far as l can deduce, you're just on small boy stowing-away with visiting Visa and running your mouth about Investment Banking viz-a-viz living in London.
I have a met quite a few important people from NVS and Niaraland in London and we're all friends as l speak but none of us would dare come here and rant about London or take pictures of British TOILETS as evidence of good living! grin grin
Abeegii what should prince Harry do?
Its quite obvious from your Post (As someone noted) the kind of environment you grew up.
And your Posts also shows how immature you are.
You cant repeat "slowpoke" from now till next week, it shows how limited your vocabulary is, a fall-out from your inferior education

Finally,l repeat: "what a Dog sees and is barking, is childs-play compared to what the Lamb sees and is looking bored".
You're just starting life and just some "small change/ coins in your pocket" is making you go nuts and you think the whole world hates you!
You ain't the first nor the last that would step into London, you know?

I hope your folks at home still have your "attention" as you may have classified ALL OF THEM AS HATERS, as well grin
*shakes head at such peasant mentality*

Very comic person grin
Relax and enjoy life, its too short to be bitter with everyone and be eccentric, 24/7
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by Sagamite(m): 9:30pm On May 25, 2010
lastpage:

I've told you l dont have time for your type, Igi-imu jinna s'ori

As far as l can deduce, you're just on small boy stowing-away with visiting Visa and running your mouth about Investment Banking viz-a-viz living in London.

Dimwit, if you want to yab have a bit better punchline.  grin

So have you realised you goofed when you said IBers don't work at night on weekends?  grin You know about investment banking gaan ni!  grin

slowpoke (oops) grin, stop hating. British pali since I was born  grin. Bite me! They paid for my education in redbrick.  grin

Stop all this hater yabs. You got nothing on me.  grin

lastpage:

I have a met quite a few important people from NVS and Niaraland in London and we're all friends as l speak but none of us would dare come here and rant about London or take pictures of British TOILETS as evidence of good living!  grin grin
Abeegii what should prince Harry do?
Its quite obvious from your Post (As someone noted) the kind of environment you grew up.
And your Posts also shows how immature you are.

Honestly this kind of deducement only further points to how daft you are as you continue to struggle to spot context.

Haters only die of a heavy heart. Listen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfuN2DngNL4

Nas: You still wanna hate? Be my guest, I suggest. (See his action at 2.13 when he said this, that is what I am doing)

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

lastpage:

You cant repeat "slowpoke" from now till next week, it shows how limited your vocabulary is, a fall-out from your inferior education

Is there a better invective you prefer? I think slowpoke is kind of apt, but if you choose another and I think it works, I will use it.  undecided

And as I said, it was a redbrick.  wink One of the elite unis in the world, not just UK. *Dust shoulders in slo-mo* grin

Is your blood boiling that I went to such a good uni and I am saying so? . . . . . . . . Good! Be my guest.  grin

Hate it or love it
Sagamite is on top
And am gonna shine, slowpoke, till my heart stop
Go ahead and envy me
I am Naija's MVP
And I aint going nowhere till you get to know me.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

lastpage:

Finally,l repeat: "what a Dog sees and is barking, is childs-play compared to what the Lamb sees and is looking bored".
You're just starting life and just some "small change/ coins in your pocket" is making you go nuts and you think the whole world hates you!
You ain't the first nor the last that would step into London, you know?

I hope your folks at home still have your "attention" as you may have classified ALL OF THEM AS HATERS, as well grin
*shakes head at such peasant mentality*

For the sake of the Lord, can you see why slowpoke is apt for you.

Sherlock Dunce, where did you see me even state that ALL Nigerians are haters?

It is some like you that don't have confidence in your own ability that feels the need to attack others that do. Maybe you are not achieving what you plan to achieve in life, but believe me, that has nothing to do with me. It has all to do with your brain power, which, from here, I have pointed out is deficient.

If you can consume information and interprete better, instead of goofing, you might just achieve more. Try and rise, not seek to pull others to be down with you.

Please, my guest, continue hating.  wink
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 25, 2010
This bumpkin's problem is much more complex than I imagined. It must be some sort of mental illness - a mania bordering on schizophrenia; or perhaps a neurosis bordering on psychosis. In any case, his family has my deepest sympathies . . . for they know not that their prodigal son has become an ambassador of [b]slowpoke[/b]ity in a foreign land. Pity.
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by Sagamite(m): 9:41pm On May 25, 2010
pro01:

This bumpkin's problem is much more complex than I imagined. It must be some sort of mental illness - a mania bordering on schizophrenia; or perhaps a neurosis bordering on psychosis. In any case, his family has my deepest sympathies . . . for they know not that their prodigal son has become an ambassador of [b]slowpoke[/b]ity in a foreign land. Pity.

Run, Ibori mouthpiece.

Before I set Deep Sight on you.  grin

Foool, I told you that you were daft and was going to be flogged but yet you went ahead.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-444610.288.html#msg6090839

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-444610.224.html#msg6059851

grin grin grin grin grin

It is people of the quality of Deep Sight that operate at me level, not your shite arse that rants poo and call it "discerning" and "intellectual".  undecided

I guess you will claim Jamaica is using too much force just to catch a drug-dealer. slowpoke!  grin
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by Nobody: 10:34pm On May 25, 2010
Some lunacies are too deeply rooted to be cured or managed by orthodox remedies. If this mental illness (or combination of illnesses) continues, then it would not be too long before the ambassador of [b]slowpoke[/b]ity is deported from his cherished London, in a straitjacket. The local spiritualists/babalawos/prophets/marabouts would then have a field day fleecing his family of scarce funds while purporting to find a paranormal solution for his maladies. Life could be so cruel sometimes.
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by Sagamite(m): 10:53pm On May 25, 2010
pro01:

Some lunacies are too deeply rooted to be cured or managed by orthodox remedies. If this mental illness (or combination of illnesses) continues, then it would not be too long before the ambassador of [b]slowpoke[/b]ity is deported from his cherished London, in a straitjacket. The local spiritualists/babalawos/prophets/marabouts would then have a field day fleecing his family of scarce funds while purporting to find a paranormal solution for his maladies. Life could be so cruel sometimes.

slowpoke, I thought I gave you a chance to run?

You know Deep Sight is coming?
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by lastpage: 11:54pm On May 25, 2010
His "slowpokeic" case is really PATHETIC!
Now he is "inviting" Deep Thought! grin grin *shakes head and feels sympathy for parents that wasted resources on this one*
I forgot he was using the "Shalanga" he was talking about earlier, in London? British born koo, RedBricks nii grin shocked
Mentally deranged Soul.
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by favouredjb(f): 7:25am On May 26, 2010
pro01:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by Sagamite(m): 8:09am On May 26, 2010
lastpage:

His "slowpokeic" case is really PATHETIC!
Now he is "inviting" Deep Thought! grin grin *shakes head and feels sympathy for parents that wasted resources on this one*

Yes o.

When e see Deep Sight from now on, e go dey run. Person wey have twisted logic. Calling himself 'discerning' when he is running to NL to open a thread that says "In Defend of Ibori", saying arresting him is "persecution" and then turning around to say he is not defending Ibori. Weyreee!  grin

What a retard! I didn't know Aro was full. Abi dem don close the place down? He suppose don get admission there so he can be the local genius.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-444610.224.html#msg6047733

lastpage:

I forgot he was using the "Shalanga" he was talking about earlier, in London? British born koo, RedBricks nii grin shocked
Mentally deranged Soul.

Na all those Nigerians wey no get pali dey assume everyone else is in their position.

Shey you marry some fat white blob that looks like a Sea Lion to get yours ni?  grin

Sherlock Dunce!
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by Orilee9ice(m): 11:23am On May 26, 2010
@ all
you know what, i couldnt resist this jare, regarding "Our Man Flint",

d'Banj don talk am,
Ori yato s'ori,  Owo yato s'owo, and make i add my own, Ogbon, Yato S'ogbon, Iwa yato s'iwa  Won tun wa so wipe , Koko Yato s'koko,  MAKE WE GIVE AM DI "Silent-treatment-MI-ZINE grin grin grin,

I can just see him singing now, SUDDENLY, ALL THE MORONS ARE HATING ME, ALL THE FOOOLLLLLLLS ARE ******* ME, AND ALL THIS HAPPENED SUDDENLY!! , YEEPA MI O TII GBOO, Ibori my sugar banana, i wanna spend ya money, i wanna spend ya money oh, if to say,  you be Miss Timaya, I for talk say,  baby!, make we go see my mama,  , IF 2 SAY,  i be City Financer o, , i for dey work for Docklands ehhh,  but b'cos i dey waste time 4 nairaland thread o, everybodi call me Sagamite  EEE!!, IF 2 SAY, IF 2 SAY,   grin grin grin  grin Gongo ti soo Men! On the levels,

dont let him wind you up. i have concluded he gets a kick of some sort out of it, That is how finance personnel behave in his world, (beats me how he has the time sha! when he should be concentrating on his so called job!) grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nine Key Milestones In President Buhari’s First Year: Daily Trust / President Tinubu Meets French Presidential Envoy As Nigeria Prepares For Return / FG Unveils North-east Reconstruction Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.