Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,727 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Money Rained At A Nigerian Man's Wedding (Photos, Videos) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Money Rained At A Nigerian Man's Wedding (Photos, Videos) (38163 Views)

Couple Danced As Money Rained Heavily On Them At Their Wedding (Video) / Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos / Guests Dance To "One Corner" At A Wedding (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Money Rained At A Nigerian Man's Wedding (Photos, Videos) by Diso60090(m): 6:44pm On Apr 09, 2018
If You nor get money close your mouth
Re: Money Rained At A Nigerian Man's Wedding (Photos, Videos) by shevjones(m): 6:46pm On Apr 09, 2018
Dearlord:
This guys are mentally unstable.
nope they mentally stable just there ritualist spirit is at work
Re: Money Rained At A Nigerian Man's Wedding (Photos, Videos) by Fortune109: 7:07pm On Apr 09, 2018
When something is not your culture, its simply not...the Yoruba people who are known for this culture don't abuse it this way. We normally have a person who accompany the celebrant carrying an empty carton or a nylon bag. He retrieves the money spent on the celebrant, and the fallen ones are picked up immediately.

The idea is to show love to the celebrant and not a showoff and abuse of money like non Yorubas portray it to be.
Re: Money Rained At A Nigerian Man's Wedding (Photos, Videos) by RealGucci: 7:13pm On Apr 09, 2018
only yahoo plus guys
spend dis way
a struggling yahoo guy
neva spends dat way
i repeat.drug mules..ritualists..and yahoo plus boiz spend dis way in nigeria.
dont be fooled bro
PrecisionFx:

So how did u find out that they did rituals n Yahoo plus
Re: Money Rained At A Nigerian Man's Wedding (Photos, Videos) by MarieSucre(f): 7:20pm On Apr 09, 2018
Burger01:
If truly you worked hard for your money you won't spend lavishly smiley

Because there is law in the Nigerian constitution that states that if you worked hard for your money don't spend it lavishly or they'll arrest you.
Re: Money Rained At A Nigerian Man's Wedding (Photos, Videos) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 09, 2018
Kidnappers
Re: Money Rained At A Nigerian Man's Wedding (Photos, Videos) by neeyeesky(m): 7:58pm On Apr 09, 2018
Lanre4uonly:
All the best to them in their union.

Well wisher i hail ooooooo
Re: Money Rained At A Nigerian Man's Wedding (Photos, Videos) by JAMESOJAY: 10:16pm On Apr 09, 2018
Cause they are the richest in Nigeria
Re: Money Rained At A Nigerian Man's Wedding (Photos, Videos) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 09, 2018
NwaEzefuNaMba:

I don't envy men like these, they have sold their souls to devil.
please where do they sell it
Re: Money Rained At A Nigerian Man's Wedding (Photos, Videos) by karlboss: 10:30pm On Apr 09, 2018
Medicalcomedian:
United club of Malaysia!!! I can see alhaji ,de governor, Buchi na Malaysia ,no story and others!!!! Umu Anambra na agba mbo na mgbago.....ozuburu !!! Nnewi!!!

Guy is like you know these guys too well. This video has been on repeat on my phone. Help me hail them. Let me not say more
Re: Money Rained At A Nigerian Man's Wedding (Photos, Videos) by Biibibii(m): 11:24pm On Apr 09, 2018
Tell that to Mayweather
Burger01:
If truly you worked hard for your money you won't spend lavishly smiley
Re: Money Rained At A Nigerian Man's Wedding (Photos, Videos) by Ugocivil(m): 6:56am On Apr 10, 2018
Who noticed their greeting?
Re: Money Rained At A Nigerian Man's Wedding (Photos, Videos) by Nobody: 9:18am On Apr 10, 2018
RealGucci:
only yahoo plus guys
spend dis way
a struggling yahoo guy
neva spends dat way
i repeat.drug mules..ritualists..and yahoo plus boiz spend dis way in nigeria.
dont be fooled bro

So how did u find out that they are drug pushers, ritualists and Yahoo plus ritualists?
Re: Money Rained At A Nigerian Man's Wedding (Photos, Videos) by Nobody: 9:22am On Apr 10, 2018
Burger01:
That's the problem of an average Nigerian man. That 'small change' you talked about can save a soul somewhere via charity and giving to the needy. As rich as Bill Gate is, you will NEVER see him spend the way your brothers in that video did.... Well, that's just me thinking undecided

Don't forget, the more una spend this way, the more una naira become worthless smiley

How did u find out that such people don't give to the poor?

Is it also a crime or sin not to give to the poor?

Spraying Money doesn't make the currency worthless.
Re: Money Rained At A Nigerian Man's Wedding (Photos, Videos) by Tmoyo(m): 4:58pm On Apr 10, 2018
now the wailers should blame Buhari again....
Re: Money Rained At A Nigerian Man's Wedding (Photos, Videos) by Babatunde13: 7:30pm On Apr 10, 2018
Hello,

Kindly contact me on 08033782910, Whazapp: 07089955363 if you want to register your Business ( Ventures, Enterprises, and Limited Liability Company), NGO, Club, Church, Association, etc, with the Corporate Affairs Commission.

Best Regards.
Re: Money Rained At A Nigerian Man's Wedding (Photos, Videos) by Lothario(m): 7:40pm On Apr 10, 2018
tobillionaire:
but some of his jobless brothers would come here and start bashing buhari for their failures.

#teanwhoeverthecapfits#
Shut up your mouth you're not better than his jobless brother's bastard!!!
Re: Money Rained At A Nigerian Man's Wedding (Photos, Videos) by mechanics(m): 8:29pm On Apr 10, 2018
hmmmmmm, just see how they were greeting each other, it seems they belong to a cult group, no sensible human being will just throw money like that in public.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Its My Lord's Birthday - Happy Belated Birthday / Terrifying Moment Huge Screen Fell On Dancers During Concert In Hong Kong / We Design And Print All Type Of Nylon... Best Premium Quality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.