Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Help Me With The Redesign Of My Web - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help Me With The Redesign Of My Web (931 Views)

My Web Development Journey (django) / Moving Back To Blogger, My Web Host Is Terrible / How Can I Install Phpbb Forum Using My Web Host> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me With The Redesign Of My Web by Nazacent: 3:45pm On Apr 09, 2018
pls kindly help me or guide me on how to redesign the images on my web. they re not coordinated. thanks
http://hyedfoundation.org/
Re: Help Me With The Redesign Of My Web by Pixeldesign: 3:56pm On Apr 09, 2018
And that is why web design expert exist. There are plenty of things that goes into design and that includes creating images of standard dimensions that would also look great while changing screen sizes.

But let's see, what platform are you designing on?
Re: Help Me With The Redesign Of My Web by Nazacent: 4:08pm On Apr 09, 2018
Pixeldesign:
And that is why web design expert exist. There are plenty of things that goes into design and that includes creating images of standard dimensions that would also look great while changing screen sizes.

But let's see, what platform are you designing on?
sorry bro when you say platform what do you mean?
Re: Help Me With The Redesign Of My Web by Nazacent: 4:08pm On Apr 09, 2018
sorry bro when you say platform what do you mean?
Re: Help Me With The Redesign Of My Web by kenniefawole(m): 4:09pm On Apr 09, 2018
I can help for a token , check my thread
Re: Help Me With The Redesign Of My Web by blackpanther21(m): 4:20pm On Apr 09, 2018
Nazacent:
pls kindly help me or guide me on how to redesign the images on my web. they re not coordinated. thanks
http://hyedfoundation.org/
call 081_350_65_602

(1) (Reply)

Design Your Blog And Get Adsense At Affordable Price / Aol Login, 1-800-627-5045, Aol.com Sign In / Help With Fb Ad Credit Card Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.