Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Nigerian Rapist Strikes In London - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Rapist Strikes In London (5126 Views)

Suicide Bomber Strikes In Borno Market This Afternoon / Suicide Bomber Strikes In Borno, Kills 2, Injures 4 / BREAKING: Suicide Bomber Strikes In Gombe State On New Year’s Eve (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Rapist Strikes In London by mekuszyx: 12:19am On May 13, 2010
[email]Nigerian Rapist Strikes in London [/email]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A SEX attacker who targeted a businesswoman as she ran on Hackney Marshes was captured by a group of footballers after they heard her screams.

Adelani Akamo, 23, had only been in Britain for 10 days when he clubbed the 33-year-old with a lump of wood and dragged her into bushes.

The Nigerian, who is here on a student visa, battered her face and head before assaulting her.
He struck as scores of Sunday League football matches being played on some of the area's 88 pitches were ending.

The players heard the victim's cries and wrestled Akamo to the ground, holding him until police arrived.

Judge Simon Freeland QC, jailing Akamo for seven years, said: “The fact is that these offences amount in aggregate terms to a chilling and terrifying attack on an innocent member of the public, going about her own business in preparation for a marathon run.”

Recommending Akamo's deportation on release, the judge said: “Your continued presence in this country is to its obvious detriment. It would be contrary to the public interest for you to remain in this country.”

The married victim, a successful businesswoman, said her personal life and career had been devastated by the attack.

In a statement read by prosecutor Brendan Morris, she said: “Family life has suffered and the financial strain is now taking greater effect.”

Asked how her life had been affected, she replied: “The only answer I can give is, what life? I cannot live, I don't exist.

“While I still wear her clothes, live in her house and share her professional title, I am not that woman.”

John Townsend, defending, said Akamo, who admitted wounding with intent and sexual assault, had not planned the attack in September last year.

But Judge Freeland described the assault as “sustained, frenzied and premeditated”, telling Akamo: “You knew precisely what you were doing.”
Re: Nigerian Rapist Strikes In London by AloyEmeka5: 12:23am On May 13, 2010

Adelani Akamo, 23, had only been in Britain for 10 days when he clubbed the 33-year-old with a lump of wood and dragged her into bushes.
Let them hold him tight there. Our women are not safe at home if he is let loose.
Re: Nigerian Rapist Strikes In London by bookface: 12:37am On May 13, 2010
funny i know the dude, he went to babcock
Re: Nigerian Rapist Strikes In London by RICHIEBOI1(m): 12:48am On May 13, 2010
bookface:

funny i know the dude, he went to babcock

Hmmm! a product of babcock university. interesting grin
Re: Nigerian Rapist Strikes In London by OgidiBoy(m): 12:56am On May 13, 2010
How do illiterates like those get visas to the UK, getting a UK visa most be very easy to get these days.
Re: Nigerian Rapist Strikes In London by mamagee3(f): 1:00am On May 13, 2010
OgidiBoy:

How do illiterates like those get visas to the UK, getting a UK visa most be very easy to get these days.
Those are the kind of scumbags that make it difficult for legitimate people who want to improve their lives and let their destiny shine get a visa.
Re: Nigerian Rapist Strikes In London by OgidiBoy(m): 1:23am On May 13, 2010
mama-gee:

Those are the kind of scumbags that make it difficult for legitimate people who want to improve their lives and let their destiny shine get a visa.

I feel you on that, it's so sad we don't have a way of checking criminal records in Nigeria, I'm sure that fool has a lengthy criminal record.
Re: Nigerian Rapist Strikes In London by paddylo1(m): 2:11am On May 13, 2010
Re: Nigerian Rapist Strikes In London by kettykings: 7:37am On May 13, 2010
While others contested elections and won , this one molested women
Re: Nigerian Rapist Strikes In London by tkb417(m): 3:23pm On May 13, 2010
the guy must be a lunatic

so when he gets back, what will he tell his parents?

bastard
Re: Nigerian Rapist Strikes In London by eldee(m): 3:29pm On May 13, 2010
Na wa ooh . . . clubbing people in this day and age??
Especially as girls yapa in the words of Vocal Slender.

Naija guys too dey eff up.
Re: Nigerian Rapist Strikes In London by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 13, 2010
can you imagine how many chicks this serial intimacy offender must have mutilated back home?

tkb417:

the guy must be a lunatic

so when he gets back, what will he tell his parents?

naughty person

the parents prolly already know - they'll just be deceiving themselves that girls are accusing their son

was like that with one serial rapist we knew in school -

in some weird twist of fate, i found myself meeting with the guys old man , and the man was saying something offhandedly about how one girl tried to set his son up, meanwhile i knew the full gist and knew that his son was a hard core rapist

the man died some months later, and the boy got into serious hot water when he and his accomplice in crime raped a policeman's daughter, and took pictures as was their wont

sadly, as always they went scot free, and today the guy is a rising politician in ilorin, and is probably still raping chicks

mybe one day the guy go enter uk and fumble as well
Re: Nigerian Rapist Strikes In London by hollandis(f): 4:09pm On May 13, 2010
Na wa o just 10 days.Is his school in question UEL?
Re: Nigerian Rapist Strikes In London by vanitty: 4:12pm On May 13, 2010
Fooolish boy.
My in-law take on it "won tele wa latile ile ni, won sepe fun"  cheesy
Re: Nigerian Rapist Strikes In London by tkb417(m): 4:26pm On May 13, 2010
the parents prolly already know - they'll just be deceiving themselves that girls are accusing their son

in some weird twist of fate, i found myself meeting with the guys old man , and the man was saying something offhandedly about how one girl tried to set his son up, meanwhile i knew the full gist and knew that his son was a hard core rapist

the man died some months later, and the boy got into serious hot water when he and his accomplice in crime despoiled a policeman's daughter, and took pictures as was their wont

sadly, as always they went scot free, and today the guy is a rising politician in ilorin, and is probably still despoiling chicks

shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Rapist Strikes In London by indie22(f): 4:48pm On May 13, 2010
Shameful,
Re: Nigerian Rapist Strikes In London by lelele: 5:21pm On May 13, 2010
dis is some scary stuff, if a guy rapes in London (where women put it out like , ). Wat will he do when he comes 2 naija (A fairly conservative society)

@Mekussssxxx
You never fail to disappoint with weird stories.
Re: Nigerian Rapist Strikes In London by agathamari(f): 5:45pm On May 13, 2010
lelele:

dis is some scary stuff, if a guy despoils in London (where women put it out like , ). Wat will he do when he comes 2 naija (A fairly conservative society)
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Re: Nigerian Rapist Strikes In London by EzeUche(m): 5:56pm On May 13, 2010
Typical Yoruba! I could have guessed. Despoiling a woman just after he got his visa.
Re: Nigerian Rapist Strikes In London by mamagee3(f): 6:20pm On May 13, 2010
oyb:

can you imagine how many chicks this serial intimacy offender must have mutilated back home?

Exactly![/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Nigerian Rapist Strikes In London by AndreUweh(m): 7:51pm On May 13, 2010
He should be castrated.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Rapist Strikes In London by mekusxxx: 8:00pm On May 13, 2010
lelele:

@Mekussssxxx
You never fail to disappoint with weird stories.

Yes, just to remind you whom you are grin grin grin grin. Thanks for noticing.
Re: Nigerian Rapist Strikes In London by tkb417(m): 8:13pm On May 13, 2010
EzeUche:

Typical Yoruba! I could have guessed. Despoiling a woman just after he got his visa.
ewu!!!
Re: Nigerian Rapist Strikes In London by mekusxxx: 8:47pm On May 13, 2010
tkb417:

ewu!!!

Ewure!!!
Re: Nigerian Rapist Strikes In London by benelt(m): 9:36pm On May 13, 2010
[i]the guy must be a lunatic so when he gets back, what will he tell his parents? naughty person

Listen TKB417 He will tell his parents that white people are racists coupled with evil works of enemies of progress back in Nigeria. In africa we have explanations for everything. When we don't have answers to our misfortunes, we blame spiritual forces. Trust me if his parents are not already busy with Babalawo, they are busy with churhes trying to free their son from the evil hands of his enemies
Re: Nigerian Rapist Strikes In London by AloyEmeka5: 9:57pm On May 13, 2010
oyb:

the man died some months later, and the boy got into serious hot water when he and his accomplice in crime despoiled a policeman's daughter, and took pictures as was their wont

sadly, as always they went scot free, and today the guy is a rising politician in ilorin, and is probably still despoiling chicks

On another thought, there is something fishy about that story. Simply because he confessed to the crime doesn't make him guilty. Oyibo interrogators know how to stress someone mentally enough to confess a crime he/she didn't commit. Just a thought sha because he may be innocent.
Re: Nigerian Rapist Strikes In London by texazzpete(m): 11:04pm On May 13, 2010
EzeUche:

I expect this from mekusxxx, didn't know you had joined the ranks of the terminally brainless bigots.
Re: Nigerian Rapist Strikes In London by oge4real(f): 11:35pm On May 13, 2010
E yaaah! Them don follow am from him village! tongue
Re: Nigerian Rapist Strikes In London by queenesthr(f): 9:19am On May 14, 2010
Dem swear for am?
Re: Nigerian Rapist Strikes In London by tkb417(m): 9:47am On May 14, 2010
benelt:

Listen TKB417 He will tell his parents that white people are racists coupled with evil works of enemies of progress back in Nigeria. In africa we have explanations for everything. When we don't have answers to our misfortunes, we blame spiritual forces. Trust me if his parents are not already busy with Babalawo, they are busy with churhes trying to free their son from the evil hands of his enemies
LOL
Re: Nigerian Rapist Strikes In London by SEFAGO(m): 9:50am On May 14, 2010
The guy was just trying to get himself some p**sy. No hate.

The guy clubbed the woman, so as to make the experience less traumatising for her. At least the woman cannot remember the experience of the rape. Such a nice young man  grin
Re: Nigerian Rapist Strikes In London by spikedcylinder: 10:07am On May 14, 2010
From this story, I suspect the man might be mentally handicapped.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obj To Quit Politics / MMA: GEJ 419 Airport Transformation. Ugly Pics. / BREAKING: Investigations Reveal President Buhari's And His Relatives Assets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.