Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,102 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

The Fault Lines Within Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Fault Lines Within Nigeria (5153 Views)

WHAT IS THE Fault Of A Northerner?... / The Extinction Of White/european/western Civilization Not The Fault Of Africans. / Primate Predicts Mechanical Fault For Presidential Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Fault Lines Within Nigeria by EzeUche(m): 5:56pm On Jul 17, 2011
[img]http://2.bp..com/_QfVWU-2pVL4/S8cUSdzP5jI/AAAAAAAANe8/3xxfwFc_G7M/s640/nigeria_sharia_states.gif[/img]

[img]http://www.persecution.org/slaughter/files/2011/05/NorthernNigeria.jpg
[/img]

This map clearly illustrates the fault lines that can be found within Nigeria. This post has nothing to do with sectarianism, but we need to shine our eyes. How can a nation be one when one part of the nation practices Sharia Law, which is incompatible with those who do not follow the faith. If we are divided by laws, then what does that mean?

Another example of this can be found within the Sabon Garis of the North. We are suppose to be one Nigerian people, but to exclude people from living within a city, because they are not indigenous is a clear of how this nation is not one.
Re: The Fault Lines Within Nigeria by aljharem3: 5:59pm On Jul 17, 2011
please remove SW, EDO, BALYSEA, DELTA, rivers, cross river AND ALL MD BELT STATES from ur rubbish thanks
Re: The Fault Lines Within Nigeria by EzeUche(m): 6:02pm On Jul 17, 2011
alj_harem:

please remove SW, EDO, BALYSEA, DELTA, rivers, cross river AND ALL MD BELT STATES from your rubbish thanks

I guess you did not read my post. This is an illustration of the fault lines within Nigeria.

[img]http://www.spiegel.de/images/image-46904-thumbflex-lgxr.jpg[/img]
Re: The Fault Lines Within Nigeria by EzeUche(m): 6:05pm On Jul 17, 2011
And I think this is an accurate map of Nigeria according to ethnicity.

Re: The Fault Lines Within Nigeria by Lucifa2015: 6:23pm On Jul 17, 2011
EzeUche:

I guess you did not read my post. This is an illustration of the fault lines within Nigeria.

[img]http://www.spiegel.de/images/image-46904-thumbflex-lgxr.jpg[/img]

Dis DamPolio pickin no fit read, na so so confusion he dey cause wen Southerners dey talk, hmmmm. one day go be one day!
Re: The Fault Lines Within Nigeria by Rhino5dm: 6:28pm On Jul 17, 2011
Still on cannabis? Slow and painful death atlast!
Don't you people claim the majorities of your so-called 'faulty lines'? Wetin una see sef grin. You think you will be allowed to take other peoples property for free? Thank goodness no more 'we owned lagos' for some times NOW. Sigh of things to come and a relief.

"I hear there is going to be another flood in Lagos", so Ezeuche lets party!    
so what happen to the 70% of lagos, 50% of kano, 65% of kaduna, 95% of Rivers you own?  lmao.
Re: The Fault Lines Within Nigeria by EzeUche(m): 6:32pm On Jul 17, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

Still on cannabis? Slow and painful death atlast!
Don't you people claim the majorities of your so-called 'faulty lines'? Wetin una see sef grin. You think you will be allowed to take other peoples property for free? Thank goodness no more 'we owned lagos' for some times NOW. Sigh of things to come and a relief.

"I hear there is going to be another flood in Lagos", so Ezeuche lets party!    
so what happen to the 70% of lagos, 50% of kano, 65% of kaduna, 95% of Rivers you own?  lmao.

You do not represent the views of your people. I don't even view you as Yoruba anymore.

Learn from people like Fela. Cannabis can be good for you.  cool

[img]http://files.myopera.com/gregorywills/albums/2980991/fela(jumbo%20weed).jpg[/img]
Re: The Fault Lines Within Nigeria by homerac7: 6:39pm On Jul 17, 2011
@ OP,

What a faulty map u have. Kaduna and Gombe aren't sharia states. Also, ur map is poor in representation of d complexity of smaller ethnicities wc can't just b lumped up wt other "larger" ones. It creates inaccuracies and fallacies in d final argument.
Re: The Fault Lines Within Nigeria by ektbear: 6:42pm On Jul 17, 2011
Your reference to the Sabon Garis, is your issue that people don't feel safe living outside of them?

Because if your issue is just having a separate neighborhood, well we have the same in the south.
Re: The Fault Lines Within Nigeria by Seanet1000: 6:46pm On Jul 17, 2011
OP always whining.
Re: The Fault Lines Within Nigeria by EzeUche(m): 6:47pm On Jul 17, 2011
Seanet1000:

OP always whining.

I guess you do not know a definition of a whine.

If you want a definition of a whine, go to the first thread in this section and see how you were begging/pleading with the Mods to stop banning you. grin

Or when you wanted you name unbanned. That seems like whining to me compared to stating facts.
Re: The Fault Lines Within Nigeria by EzeUche(m): 6:49pm On Jul 17, 2011
homerac7:

@ OP,

What a faulty map u have. Kaduna and Gombe aren't sharia states. Also, your map is poor in representation of d complexity of smaller ethnicities wc can't just b lumped up wt other "larger" ones. It creates inaccuracies and fallacies in d final argument.

Is that your only complaint? Are you serious? undecided

Forget the map and just comment on the fault lines that can be seen within the states that implement Sharia law.
Re: The Fault Lines Within Nigeria by EzeUche(m): 6:51pm On Jul 17, 2011
ekt_bear:

Your reference to the Sabon Garis, is your issue that people don't feel safe living outside of them?

Because if your issue is just having a separate neighborhood, well we have the same in the south.

I guess you do not know what Sabon Gari means. All non-Indigenous people are expected to live outside cities in the North such as Kano in specified areas.

If you go to the South, there is more freedom to live in different areas.
Re: The Fault Lines Within Nigeria by ektbear: 6:53pm On Jul 17, 2011
EzeUche:

I guess you do not know what Sabon Gari means. All non-Indigenous people are expected to live outside cities in the North such as Kano in specified areas.

If you go to the South, there is more freedom to live in different areas.
You didn't understand my question. Anyway, so your issue is the first one I raised, not the second.
Re: The Fault Lines Within Nigeria by EzeUche(m): 7:01pm On Jul 17, 2011
ekt_bear:

You didn't understand my question. Anyway, so your issue is the first one I raised, not the second.

Your first question seemed to illustrate that non-indigenous people would rather live in Sabon gari. But they have no choice.
Re: The Fault Lines Within Nigeria by ektbear: 7:10pm On Jul 17, 2011
There are always choices. And some have chosen to not live in sabon garis. It isn't as if the entire southern population in the north lives there. Perhaps a majority, but not all.
Re: The Fault Lines Within Nigeria by Rhino5dm: 10:15pm On Jul 17, 2011
EzeUche please connect with your Ibibio root where you come from and stop this your crying more than the bereaved. As we know you CAN never speak for the true sons & daughters of the east as an OSU.

95% of aggression on NL towards the Igbo can be attributed to your mentality, and how you have succeded in casting the Igbos in bad light.
Funny enough you have started yeilding fruits, as anonymous NLander was making reference to YOU and how his view was changed by your activities. I was bewilded, dumbfounded and amaze with the expose, but then i chuckle and laugh silently cos i have to conceal my identity and remain stealth.
Now all am going to ask is for you be man enough to take responsibility for once.
Re: The Fault Lines Within Nigeria by EzeUche(m): 10:41pm On Jul 17, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

EzeUche please connect with your Ibibio root where you come from and stop this your crying more than the bereaved. As we know you CAN never speak for the true sons & daughters of the east as an OSU.

95% of aggression on NL towards the Igbo can be attributed to your mentality, and how you have succeded in casting the Igbos in bad light.
Funny enough you have started yeilding fruits, as anonymous NLander was making reference to YOU and how his view was changed by your activities. I was bewilded, dumbfounded and amaze with the expose, but then i chuckle and laugh silently cos i have to conceal my identity and remain stealth.
Now all am going to ask is for you be man enough to take responsibility for once.

Source
Re: The Fault Lines Within Nigeria by aljharem3: 10:44pm On Jul 17, 2011
EzeUche:

Source

me, u brought me to this website with ur provocative statements

and i am sure many others angry
Re: The Fault Lines Within Nigeria by EzeUche(m): 10:48pm On Jul 17, 2011
alj_harem:

me, u brought me to this website with your provocative statements

and i am sure many others angry

And I was brought to NL by threads that bashed the Ndigbo so what is your point?  angry
Re: The Fault Lines Within Nigeria by aljharem3: 10:52pm On Jul 17, 2011
EzeUche:

And I was brought to NL by threads that bashed the Ndigbo so what is your point?  angry

yeah like they were no northern and yoruba bashing thread before u came

i have been watching NL since it's inception and i did not create any username until 2010 when I saw the crap u wrote about how the northerners and yoruba are suffering and igbos states are better off. calling yorubas traitors, callign northerners uneducated

total rubbish, at that point, alj harem was born angry
Re: The Fault Lines Within Nigeria by Rhino5dm: 10:59pm On Jul 17, 2011
Yeah i think the best way to quench fire is to add combustibles abi? You just confirmed that you are a bigot. If not, how do you find sleep at night with all your hatred and bigotry?  

EzeUche:

Source
Re: The Fault Lines Within Nigeria by EzeUche(m): 11:00pm On Jul 17, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

Yeah i think the best way to quench fire is to add combustibles abi? You just confirmed that you are a bigot. If not, how do you find sleep at night with all your hatred and bigotry?  

Coming from you? Hypocrite!

I support Southern unity to face a threat that continues to kill people annually in the name of religion.

If you do not like my words, then you can either ignore them, or hang yourself.

You do not represent the views of well meaning Yorubas who wish to foster Southern unity.
Re: The Fault Lines Within Nigeria by aljharem3: 11:03pm On Jul 17, 2011
EzeUche:

I support Southern unity to face a threat that continues to kill people annually in the name of religion.

No u do not support southern unity, ur signature says "igboist" thus u are pro-igbo and not pro-southern nigeria unlike sangothor and jason
Re: The Fault Lines Within Nigeria by HisExcellencyBKNjoku: 11:06pm On Jul 17, 2011
lol
Re: The Fault Lines Within Nigeria by Rhino5dm: 11:14pm On Jul 17, 2011
Are you minding that pathological lair? Let him continue with his deceit and tonque lashing the yorubas with any slightest apportunity given. The question how can you trust the East with people like Ezeuche? Those are the rotten eggs . . . . .

alj_harem:

No u do not support southern unity, your signature says "igboist" thus u are pro-igbo and not pro-southern nigeria unlike sangothor and jason

Re: The Fault Lines Within Nigeria by Rhino5dm: 11:22pm On Jul 17, 2011
You over inflated your little worth mate. Thousands of type can't scratch off a fly from me. Go ahead with deep hatred and stop your pretence of wanting any unity of the south. I like it when you act like a man.

Remember am a combatant. NO FEAR!

EzeUche:

You do not represent the views of well meaning Yorubas who wish to foster Southern unity.
Re: The Fault Lines Within Nigeria by tantayu(m): 3:15am On Jul 18, 2011
Southern Unity? sad sad sad, With what I read on Nairaland on a daily basis, there can be nothing like southern unity,
I think we are better off going our separate ways or we find a way to continue with the present arrangement.
There is no way the north-south divide thing is going to work, especially the south part.
There is just too much distrust between us.
Re: The Fault Lines Within Nigeria by aljharem3: 3:24am On Jul 18, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

Are you minding that pathological lair? Let him continue with his deceit and tonque lashing the yorubas with any slightest apportunity given. The question how can you trust the East with people like Ezeuche? Those are the rotten eggs . . . . .

the guy is really funny

(1) (Reply)

Farouk AbdulMutallab Wants To Be Tried Under Sharia / 9th Assembly And The Calamitous Fall Of Ndigbo.. / Nnamdi Kanu Reveal More Details About June 20, Biafra March For Trump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.