Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,213 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Are You Looking For A Job Or Know Someone In Need Of A Job? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Are You Looking For A Job Or Know Someone In Need Of A Job? (2696 Views)

Train These Skills? / #60,000 Salary Job Or Masters Degree? Please Advise Me / Do You Need A Sales Job Or Want A Better One? SALESMANSHIP CENTRE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Looking For A Job Or Know Someone In Need Of A Job? by Buzman: 12:47am On May 13, 2010
I saw the information in the attached PDF and wants to pass it along for those who need a good job.

Re: Are You Looking For A Job Or Know Someone In Need Of A Job? by asamuel: 9:36pm On May 13, 2010
for those who asked, the contact numbers are in the attached PDF document
Re: Are You Looking For A Job Or Know Someone In Need Of A Job? by windy: 6:09am On May 14, 2010
Pls could u send me a copy. My email address is wndy842003@yahoo.co.uk . I'd really appreciate it.thanks
Re: Are You Looking For A Job Or Know Someone In Need Of A Job? by makky(f): 9:09am On May 14, 2010
Pls Buzman, i would also need a copy since i cnt view it cos am using my phone, thanks. Makky_alone@yahoo.com
Re: Are You Looking For A Job Or Know Someone In Need Of A Job? by aeon(m): 9:35pm On May 14, 2010
What a shame. Another way to rip people off
Re: Are You Looking For A Job Or Know Someone In Need Of A Job? by clown: 10:37pm On May 14, 2010
You wan collect 5K from job seekers? shocked
Re: Are You Looking For A Job Or Know Someone In Need Of A Job? by asamuel: 6:23am On May 17, 2010
of course nobody is forcing anyone. if you are satisfied to remain without job, that's ok
Re: Are You Looking For A Job Or Know Someone In Need Of A Job? by asamuel: 9:29pm On May 17, 2010
thanks guys.
Re: Are You Looking For A Job Or Know Someone In Need Of A Job? by asamuel: 7:12pm On May 18, 2010
I am ready to spend 5k if am sure it will lead to a job
Re: Are You Looking For A Job Or Know Someone In Need Of A Job? by asamuel: 7:27pm On May 18, 2010
I am ready to spend 5k if am sure it will lead to a job
Re: Are You Looking For A Job Or Know Someone In Need Of A Job? by asamuel: 12:23pm On May 21, 2010
just my opinion though
Re: Are You Looking For A Job Or Know Someone In Need Of A Job? by asamuel: 6:32pm On May 24, 2010
a lot of people are still contacting me. Please contact the company direct. I only made a comment here.
Re: Are You Looking For A Job Or Know Someone In Need Of A Job? by bigleap: 4:25pm On May 25, 2010
Big Leap Solutions is a HR Placement Agency catering to HR requirements for Corporates

please email us your requirements on info@bigleapsolutions.net
Re: Are You Looking For A Job Or Know Someone In Need Of A Job? by asamuel: 6:19am On May 27, 2010
"HR requirements for corporates"? How many people would understand this cut and paste? Why not just say HR needs for companies and then when you are in your board room, you can revert to your language.
Re: Are You Looking For A Job Or Know Someone In Need Of A Job? by calabaman(m): 1:34pm On May 27, 2010
@asamuel.Lmaoo
Re: Are You Looking For A Job Or Know Someone In Need Of A Job? by Buzman: 8:37pm On May 28, 2010
abi oo
Re: Are You Looking For A Job Or Know Someone In Need Of A Job? by Buzman: 12:33pm On Jun 01, 2010
good one.
Re: Are You Looking For A Job Or Know Someone In Need Of A Job? by femolahlah: 3:50pm On Jun 04, 2010
i need a job and my email addr. is femnik_afolabi@yahoo.com
Re: Are You Looking For A Job Or Know Someone In Need Of A Job? by jobsforyou: 8:40pm On Jun 04, 2010
Hello Buzman, we are currently running a promo on advertising on our website, You might be interested in it.
Re: Are You Looking For A Job Or Know Someone In Need Of A Job? by negus: 7:22am On Jun 05, 2010
here is mail too idanapleon@yahoo.com
staying at home for a year is not worth it.
Re: Are You Looking For A Job Or Know Someone In Need Of A Job? by femolahlah: 12:57pm On Jun 07, 2010
i'm looking for a job.
Re: Are You Looking For A Job Or Know Someone In Need Of A Job? by Buzman: 6:25am On Jun 23, 2010
Now the first training is on Saturday 26 June. Venue is ImpactHouse Consulting at 91/93, Aina Street, Ojodu, Lagos. Please you must call to reserve your seat before you can attend.

Details of numbers and emails are on the attached flyer at the beginning of this thread.

Thanks to all those who have called to attend.
Re: Are You Looking For A Job Or Know Someone In Need Of A Job? by Buzman: 1:14pm On Jun 23, 2010
thanks.
Re: Are You Looking For A Job Or Know Someone In Need Of A Job? by Buzman: 2:05pm On Jun 25, 2010
thanks
Re: Are You Looking For A Job Or Know Someone In Need Of A Job? by aredbros: 2:16pm On Jun 25, 2010
thanks man but check out this site once
Re: Are You Looking For A Job Or Know Someone In Need Of A Job? by abidex008(m): 11:46am On Jun 29, 2010
Bleep off ashole,u wanna take 5k from jobless people,u re heartless.Go to hell with ur job.
Re: Are You Looking For A Job Or Know Someone In Need Of A Job? by Buzman: 12:53am On Jun 30, 2010
you definitely paid more than N5K to get that certificate without the soft skills that could get you a job. Wouldn't you rather pay N5K and put an end to your unemployment. The value is actually more than that, we only do this to cover cost of the event. Thanks for your comment though. Success takes preparation in every respect. It will take some people time to realize that.
Re: Are You Looking For A Job Or Know Someone In Need Of A Job? by Ubokkocosmus(m): 7:10pm On Apr 02, 2012
Am in need of it. U get me wit dis, my mail ubokkocosmus@yahoo.com.

(1) (Reply)

Free GMAT Download / Pls Did Anyone Receive Dis Too? Pls Reply Asap / Ondo State(akure) Job Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.