Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,912 members, 7,835,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Former Reality T.V. Star ''TBoss'' Comes For Follower On Instagram - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Former Reality T.V. Star ''TBoss'' Comes For Follower On Instagram (456 Views)

Between Dele Momodu, His Phones And A Follower On Instagram / Between Seyi Law And Observant Follower On Tribute To Tosyn Bucknor / Ruggedman Comes For Woman In Breastfeeding Photo: "It's A Damn Shame!" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Former Reality T.V. Star ''TBoss'' Comes For Follower On Instagram by Meekdon: 5:51pm On Apr 09, 2018
So what really transpired between TBoss and the follower is that she had posted a photo of herself looking beautiful as usual and captioned with an advice about people not holding back from repeating their clothes.
"Who says you cannot repeat Clothes I believe clothes are to be repeated until you wear them out! After all, you should utilize the value of every penny spent. #MyOpinion #Mine #Youdonthavetoagreewithit. #Romania #Bucharest then #London. PS: I’m NOT saying if you can afford it it’s a bad thing I’m simply implying that there shouldn’t be any sort of pressure on you to impress the Gram Nation! #Eitherwaysiwillbemisquoted. What’s your opinion though? Comment below," she wrote.

Who says you cannot repeat Clothes I believe clothes are to be repeated until you wear them out! After all, you should utilize the value of every penny spent. #MyOpinion #Mine #Youdonthavetoagreewithit. #Romania #Bucharest then #London. PS: I#emo#4oCZ##m NOT saying if you can afford it it#emo#4oCZ##s a bad thing I#emo#4oCZ##m simply implying that there shouldn#emo#4oCZ##t be any sort of pressure on you to impress the Gram Nation! #Eitherwaysiwillbemisquoted. What#emo#4oCZ##s your opinion though? Comment below

Then a follower for some unknown reasons replied TBoss with a message which wasn't really clear, obviously because he or she wasn't paying so much attention to the auto correct of their phone.

"That's what by say when you font has 25M," the follower wrote. Confusing right? Well, TBoss capitalized on the blunder made by the fan by saying she was ready to sponsor an English lesson class for the follower.

"@iamsoptrick send your account details so I can send you 25K to go take English lessons! You desperately NEED them,'' she replied him.

source: http://www.kendogist.com/2018/04/former-reality-tv-star-comes-for.html

Re: Former Reality T.V. Star ''TBoss'' Comes For Follower On Instagram by Meekdon: 5:52pm On Apr 09, 2018
cc: lalasticlala
Re: Former Reality T.V. Star ''TBoss'' Comes For Follower On Instagram by doyinisaac(m): 5:59pm On Apr 09, 2018
The way some people abuse hashtags is very annoying......some people can use up to 100 hashtags for nothing
Re: Former Reality T.V. Star ''TBoss'' Comes For Follower On Instagram by Meekdon: 6:32pm On Apr 09, 2018
cc: lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Show Off Her 6 Pack / See The Toon Gift From A Fans To Actress Bidemi Kosoko / Bbnaija: 7 Lessons Nigerian Girls Should Learn From The Tobi & Cee C Drama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.