Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,257 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Nigerian Boys Killed In The UK In The First Quarter Of 2018, Mainly In London! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Boys Killed In The UK In The First Quarter Of 2018, Mainly In London! (780 Views)

The Rate Nigerian Boys Are Moving With White Women In Town Is Alarming / Is It Common For Nigerian boys To Hit Their Younger Sisters? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Boys Killed In The UK In The First Quarter Of 2018, Mainly In London! by aremuforlife(m): 6:01pm On Apr 09, 2018
#ReadWithCare #Alleged

Nigerian boys killed in the UK in the first quarter of 2018, mainly in London!

Oluwadamilola Odeyingbo, 18
Taofeek Lamidi, 20
Harry Uzoka, 25
Rotimi Oshibanjo, 26
Fola Odubiyi 18
Niyi Shode24
Isreal Ogunshola, 18
Kelvin Odunuyi, 19
Abraham Badru, 26
And more.

Tell me if it is a coincidence that the majority of knives victims and perpetrators are Nigerian kids and all of them had absent dads their moms are their own worse enemies until the stop their evil acts by loving money than their children these issues is not going away.rs salaries created vacuum in the home.

They got rid of their children male role models and they believe bribing their male children to forget their dad will surely solve the fatherly role in homes. They go further by taking the poor absent dads to the child maintanance organisation taking the supposedly fathers salaries created vacuum in the home.

Pretending they are victims of domestic violence.

Tell me if it is a coincidence that the majority of knives victims and perpetrators are Nigerian kids and all of them had absent dads their moms are their own worse enemies until the stop their evil acts by loving money than their children these issues is not going away.
Re: Nigerian Boys Killed In The UK In The First Quarter Of 2018, Mainly In London! by IdeyFindWife: 6:05pm On Apr 09, 2018
It's a whole different kettle of fish my brother, you'll need textbooks to define problems alone when the new #Gangster'sParadise is the home-front and the worst perps are psychological & the sociocultural "Matrix" seems configured to create a few oddities every once in a while.
Re: Nigerian Boys Killed In The UK In The First Quarter Of 2018, Mainly In London! by ahnie: 8:35pm On Apr 02, 2023
Good pm Mr ROYALRoy,I trust you re doing well.
Pls you're the mod on family section attached is the screenshot of a troll derailing my recent thread,his former monicker is Goldmaxx which has bn cuff,he resurrected this recent one to troll me.

Those words written in Igbo language are cursed words which violates rule 2 of nairaland rules.

Pls kindly do the needful,together let's rid nairaland from trolls.

Many thanks
Ahnie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Boys Killed In The UK In The First Quarter Of 2018, Mainly In London! by Goldmaxx(f): 9:26pm On May 09, 2023
ahnie:
Pls you're the mod on family section attached is the screenshot of a troll derailing my recent thread,his former monicker is Goldmaxx which has bn cuff,he resurrected this recent one to troll me.

Those words written in Igbo language are cursed words which violates rule 2 of nairaland rules.

Many thanks
Ahnie
Excuse me. Do I know you? Don't ever mention me again, ever!
Re: Nigerian Boys Killed In The UK In The First Quarter Of 2018, Mainly In London! by Goldmaxx(f): 9:29pm On May 09, 2023
ahnie:

Many thanks
Ahnie
If you're tired of Nairaland why don't you quit?

(1) (Reply)

Bonanza On Baby Things / Too Late By Mr. P”: The Real Story Behind P’square Breakup / Advice Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.