Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,205 members, 7,811,556 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

My Husband Wants To Divorce Me Because I Am Not A Virgin - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Wants To Divorce Me Because I Am Not A Virgin (7140 Views)

"My Husband Wants To Kill Me" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out For Help / Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court / My Husband Threatened To Divorce Me Because Of His Friend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Wants To Divorce Me Because I Am Not A Virgin by Segzee1(m): 6:45pm On Apr 09, 2018
Help! My Husband Wants to Divorce me because I am not a Virgin

Hello friends,

Please, I want you to help my friend.

She is currently in a big trouble and if she doesn’t take care of her marriage of two weeks, it will crash.

It all happened that she lied to her fiance then (now husband) that she is a virgin.

According to her, she said that when they first met one of the questions her husband (then fiance) asked was if she was a virgin and because she saw the serious look on him and she didn’t want to lose him, she lied.

When I asked her why she lied, she said that when her husband eventually finds out in marriage, she would beg her husband for forgiveness.

But things did not work out as she had planned for her husband has given her 7 days ultimatum to pack out.

Everyone has begged her husband including me but he didn’t listen to our pleading. He believed that if she can come up with such big lie then she is capable of killing him one day.

Now, a marriage of just two weeks after 2 years courtship is about to crash.

Please, friends, I need your advice on this issue

https://dailyfamily.ng/help-husband-wants-divorce-not-virgin/

Re: My Husband Wants To Divorce Me Because I Am Not A Virgin by Segzee1(m): 6:45pm On Apr 09, 2018
cry
Re: My Husband Wants To Divorce Me Because I Am Not A Virgin by gabinogem(m): 6:47pm On Apr 09, 2018
cheesy cheesy...two years courtship without testing the engine

1 Like

Re: My Husband Wants To Divorce Me Because I Am Not A Virgin by ogolomachi(f): 6:53pm On Apr 09, 2018
why lie? you broke his trust and without trust there is nothing to build on, not even friendship.... if he can't forgive & let go of the hurt, let him find happiness and trust elsewhere

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Wants To Divorce Me Because I Am Not A Virgin by Telsa(m): 7:02pm On Apr 09, 2018
kuku talk say na you be de lady. what's the pretence about? Anyway, continue the apology, he will listen soon.
Re: My Husband Wants To Divorce Me Because I Am Not A Virgin by XhosaNostra(f): 7:02pm On Apr 09, 2018
Plenty of fish in the sea. She shouldn't have lied though, that's trickery. I understand why the husband is angry, she was deceitful. She should just get a divorce & then go interracial grin Men from other races are less judgemental about divorce. They're accepting, intellectual, logical & of course gorgeous grin Out with the flintstone, in with quality men with brain tongue

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Wants To Divorce Me Because I Am Not A Virgin by mgdimagaladima(m): 7:03pm On Apr 09, 2018
abeg make I hear word .... him na virginnhe be!!!

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Wants To Divorce Me Because I Am Not A Virgin by Telsa(m): 7:13pm On Apr 09, 2018
gabinogem:
cheesy cheesy...two years courtship without testing the engine
she been dey repair de engine because e spoil wewell, so time com pass, she no wan waste time to give the mech man to test, she just drive am like dat, go meet the owner.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Wants To Divorce Me Because I Am Not A Virgin by Telsa(m): 7:15pm On Apr 09, 2018
XhosaNostra:
Plenty of fish in the sea. She shouldn't have lied though, that's trickery. I understand why the husband is angry, she was deceitful. She should just get a divorce & then go interracial grin Men from other races are less judgemental about divorce. They're accepting, intellectual, logical & of course gorgeous grin Out with the flintstone, in with quality men with brain tongue
Really?
Re: My Husband Wants To Divorce Me Because I Am Not A Virgin by Marshalxv(m): 7:15pm On Apr 09, 2018
I know some people(ladies) will still come here to derail this thread with their sentiments ,forgetting the bone of contention. The issue here is not about the lady not being a virgin, it's about the trust. How can you deceive a guy for two years, deprived the taste of that nunu in his salivating moments.Do you know the kind of konjition the guy endure in the two years of their relationship? I can only imagine the thoughts going through the guys mind now like " how many guys the girl must have bleeped in the past two years " shit is very painful I Swear.

14 Likes

Re: My Husband Wants To Divorce Me Because I Am Not A Virgin by MissWrite(f): 7:16pm On Apr 09, 2018
Your (friend's) husband isn't divorcing you because you're not a virgin. He's divorcing you because you lied and deceived him. So that adds "dishonest" to your lack of chastity; and if he could have gotten over the fact that you weren't a virgin, a liar is a much harder pill to swallow because it's an ongoing situation: once one, always one. It'll be hard to trust you again. That's not a good start to your ever after.

Women should stop working themselves into these tight corners. If you aren't a virgin, own it. Don't be ashamed about it; don't lie about it; don't apologize for it. Not every guy out there prioritizes virginity over everything else. know your selling-point, nurture it, and be sure it is genuine. And then, know your market.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Husband Wants To Divorce Me Because I Am Not A Virgin by XhosaNostra(f): 7:17pm On Apr 09, 2018
Telsa:
Really?

About?
Re: My Husband Wants To Divorce Me Because I Am Not A Virgin by Martin0(m): 7:22pm On Apr 09, 2018
MissWrite:
Your (friend's) husband isn't divorcing you because you're not a virgin. He's divorcing you because you lied and deceived him. So that adds "dishonest" to your lack of chastity; and if he could have gotten over the fact that you weren't a virgin, a liar is a much harder pill to swallow because it's an ongoing situation: once one, always one. It'll be hard to trust you again. That's not a good start to your ever after.

Women should stop working themselves into these tight corners. If you aren't a virgin, own it. Don't be ashamed about it; don't lie about it; don't apologize for it. Not every guy out there prioritizes virginity over everything else. know your selling-point, nurture it, and be sure it is genuine. And then, know your market.

oh this is why I have remained a virgin, don't want wahala!
Are you a virgin like me?grin

1 Like

Re: My Husband Wants To Divorce Me Because I Am Not A Virgin by Martin0(m): 7:25pm On Apr 09, 2018
XhosaNostra:

this is why I have remained a virgin too,to avoid all this wahalagrin
Re: My Husband Wants To Divorce Me Because I Am Not A Virgin by brownhawk: 7:25pm On Apr 09, 2018
XhosaNostra:
u also forgot to mention ur sweet interracia can easily stick a knife into ur guts in ur luxurious apartment when slightly depressed grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Wants To Divorce Me Because I Am Not A Virgin by drnoel: 7:26pm On Apr 09, 2018
Segzee1:
Help! My Husband Wants to Divorce me because I am not a Virgin

Hello friends,

Please, I want you to help my friend.

She is currently in a big trouble and if she doesn’t take care of her marriage of two weeks, it will crash.

It all happened that she lied to her fiance then (now husband) that she is a virgin.

According to her, she said that when they first met one of the questions her husband (then fiance) asked was if she was a virgin and because she saw the serious look on him and she didn’t want to lose him, she lied.

When I asked her why she lied, she said that when her husband eventually finds out in marriage, she would beg her husband for forgiveness.

But things did not work out as she had planned for her husband has given her 7 days ultimatum to pack out.

Everyone has begged her husband including me but he didn’t listen to our pleading. He believed that if she can come up with such big lie then she is capable of killing him one day.

Now, a marriage of just two weeks after 2 years courtship is about to crash.

Please, friends, I need your advice on this issue

https://dailyfamily.ng/help-husband-wants-divorce-not-virgin/

When u take marriage as it all in all it tends to be a problem
Re: My Husband Wants To Divorce Me Because I Am Not A Virgin by XhosaNostra(f): 7:32pm On Apr 09, 2018
brownhawk:
u also forgot to mention ur sweet interracia can easily stick a knife into ur guts in ur luxurious apartment when slightly depressed grin

Imagine if that happened in a mud house, my soul would never rest in peace shocked grin

You have a moot point because all men are capable of extreme violence. It's proven by the stories we read here daily. Chances of an interracial lover sacrificing you for rituals are zero. Most are made men, now that's a cherry on top wink

1 Like

Re: My Husband Wants To Divorce Me Because I Am Not A Virgin by brownhawk: 7:35pm On Apr 09, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Imagine if that happened in a mud house, my soul would never rest in peace shocked grin

You have a moot point because all men are capable of extreme violence. It's proven by the stories we read here daily. Chances of an interracial lover sacrificing you for rituals are zero. Most are made men, now that's a cherry on top wink
lol where did u get these facts from .made men and all
Re: My Husband Wants To Divorce Me Because I Am Not A Virgin by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:36pm On Apr 09, 2018
XhosaNostra:
On point cool
Reminds me of the other thread the man obviously married her believing she was a virgin and not because he loves her
.I plan on marrying a Latino.

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Wants To Divorce Me Because I Am Not A Virgin by XhosaNostra(f): 7:37pm On Apr 09, 2018
brownhawk:
lol where did u get these facts from .made men and all

I've lived, honey wink
Re: My Husband Wants To Divorce Me Because I Am Not A Virgin by Jaqenhghar: 7:37pm On Apr 09, 2018
XhosaNostra:

LMAO

1 Like

Re: My Husband Wants To Divorce Me Because I Am Not A Virgin by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 09, 2018
LIAR!!!!!

Imagine the guy respecting this pig enough to wait until after the wedding to yansh her already disvirgined pûnani. What a pity!

Divorce her lying ass! No union should have its foundation built on lies. Maybe the guy wouldn't have cared if her pûssy has been made wider than the Grand Canyon

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Wants To Divorce Me Because I Am Not A Virgin by brownhawk: 7:40pm On Apr 09, 2018
XhosaNostra:

I've lived, honey wink
in another sentence,u spent most of ur lifetime to sample and research interracial affairs?? grin
Re: My Husband Wants To Divorce Me Because I Am Not A Virgin by UDUJ(m): 7:40pm On Apr 09, 2018
MissWrite:

Nice write-up smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Wants To Divorce Me Because I Am Not A Virgin by Tozara(m): 7:44pm On Apr 09, 2018
MissWrite:

Well-said.

Hello, Misswrite. Been a while. smiley
Re: My Husband Wants To Divorce Me Because I Am Not A Virgin by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 09, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

On point cool
Reminds me of the other thread the man obviously married her believing she was a virgin and not because he loves her
.I plan on marrying a Latino.

Telemundo kee you dia!

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Wants To Divorce Me Because I Am Not A Virgin by highpriestess: 7:47pm On Apr 09, 2018
lie kee you there.undecided
Re: My Husband Wants To Divorce Me Because I Am Not A Virgin by XhosaNostra(f): 7:49pm On Apr 09, 2018
brownhawk:
in another sentence,u spent most of ur lifetime to sample and research interracial affairs?? grin

Can't help it, they find me attractive grin

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Wants To Divorce Me Because I Am Not A Virgin by MissWrite(f): 7:51pm On Apr 09, 2018
Tozara:
Well-said.

Hello, Misswrite. Been a while. smiley

Awwww.......boy, I missed you! Where have you been?
Re: My Husband Wants To Divorce Me Because I Am Not A Virgin by MissWrite(f): 7:52pm On Apr 09, 2018
UDUJ:

Nice write-up smiley

Thank you. smiley
Re: My Husband Wants To Divorce Me Because I Am Not A Virgin by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:53pm On Apr 09, 2018
Earthbound:

Telemundo kee you dia!
How on earth do you know I watch telemundo? cool
I plan on marrying Fabian Rios.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Wants To Divorce Me Because I Am Not A Virgin by MissWrite(f): 7:54pm On Apr 09, 2018
Martin0:

oh this is why I have remained a virgin, don't want wahala!
Are you a virgin like me?grin

Lol...... cheesy

Yes, exactly like you. Me sef, no want wahala.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

As Nigerians: Pregnant Daughter Or Gay Son? / The Agony Of Monogamy- By Tola Adeniyi / Black Parents Give Birth To White Baby.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.