Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,773 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Head Down Memory Lane With 'yeni Anikulapo - Kuti' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Head Down Memory Lane With 'yeni Anikulapo - Kuti' (460 Views)

Yeni Kuti Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) / Fela Kuti's Daughter, Yeni Laments Stolen Family Photo / Motunrayo Anikulapo Kuti Bares Her Boobs, Dares Women To Compete With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Head Down Memory Lane With 'yeni Anikulapo - Kuti' by Hoodites(f): 7:07pm On Apr 09, 2018
So I found this 2014 article I can't help than share, an Xclusive interview of Yeni Kuti the first child and daughter of Afro-beatz legend Fela Anikulapo - Kuti and its one for read, being a fan of the family you can guess I love to pray in the Shrine as well.

So here we go, Yeni Kuti is the first child of Afro-beat king, Fela Anikulapo Kuti. In this interview, the single mother-of-one speaks about her childhood, failed marriage, romantic escapades among other issues that will interest you and help your private life, trust me. I tapped some, ladies!.

Read more » http://www.timelessaproko.com/2018/04/head-down-memory-lane-with-yeni.html?spref=tw

(1) (Reply)

Davido In Barbados: Shares Photo Of Himself And Lover Chioma, Declares Her “life / ”Going Back Into The #bbnaija House Was No Doubt A Blessing And A Curse” - Khloe / We Were Offered N144m For Our Facebook Page – Mark Angel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.