Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

Lady Shares Wet And Muddied Photos On Her Birthday (photos) - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Lady Shares Wet And Muddied Photos On Her Birthday (photos) (562 Views)

Nigerian Lady Shares Photos From Her Simple Wedding Ceremony / Youthful Woman Celebrates Her 80th Birthday (Photos) / Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lady Shares Wet And Muddied Photos On Her Birthday (photos) by FlirtyGist: 7:35pm On Apr 09, 2018
GistMore.com

In Naija it’s customary for friends to celebrate one another on their birthdays by getting them wet but what is rare is getting them muddied. As seen on Facebook, the user by the name Olubunmi Odunola shared images of herself being wet and muddied on her birthday by her friends and she captioned the post with:
“See what #friends did to me in the name of #birthday…….
#Hmmmmm i wish myself age with grace Thanks to you all for that
But am still waiting for my gift.”

The sultry images that shows her B.reast protruding through the wetness of her top is sure to get eyes popping and by the way, she’s still expecting her gifts cause being ‘John the baptist’ is surely not enough memory lol.

GISTMORE http://www.gistmore.com/lady-shares-wet-muddied-photos-birthday-photos

Re: Lady Shares Wet And Muddied Photos On Her Birthday (photos) by FlirtyGist: 7:36pm On Apr 09, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Cheaper And Reliable Bulk SMS Service Provider In Nigeria / Cheapest, Reliable And Affordable Bulk SMS, Voice Sms/robocall Service Provider / Compilation Of Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial Money Rain (oppressions Everywhere)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.