Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,598 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Should I Get An Iphone 6 Or The New Tecno Camon X Pro - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Should I Get An Iphone 6 Or The New Tecno Camon X Pro (5866 Views)

Infinix Note 5 Vs TECNO Camon X Pro - Speed Test, RAM Management & Battery Life / TECNO Camon X Pro Vs Iphone X - Blind Camera Test. / TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Get An Iphone 6 Or The New Tecno Camon X Pro by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 09, 2018
Hello Nairalanders please help me make a wise choice b etween an iPhone 6 and a tecno camon x pro
Re: Should I Get An Iphone 6 Or The New Tecno Camon X Pro by obojememe: 9:12pm On Apr 09, 2018
6s
Re: Should I Get An Iphone 6 Or The New Tecno Camon X Pro by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 09, 2018
If u are a camera freak “tecno” if u want class “iphone” but its better u buy iphone6s or 6+ instead of iphone6
Re: Should I Get An Iphone 6 Or The New Tecno Camon X Pro by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 09, 2018
Kennie21:
Hello Nairalanders please help me make a wise choice b etween an iPhone 6 and a tecno camon x pro

iphone 6s. you'll have high more respect than when u use tecno camon x or whatever.

iphone commands respect and class. i want to buy one too. i can commit ritual for it.
Re: Should I Get An Iphone 6 Or The New Tecno Camon X Pro by waleyp(m): 9:21pm On Apr 09, 2018
ABeg Not Just 6S But 6S With 64 GIG, But I WonDer How Long The BatteRY Would Last On Heavy UsuaGe, Na To Buy Power Bank Too Be That
Re: Should I Get An Iphone 6 Or The New Tecno Camon X Pro by Samson1851(m): 9:53pm On Apr 09, 2018
Re: Should I Get An Iphone 6 Or The New Tecno Camon X Pro by Countersam(m): 10:06pm On Apr 09, 2018
Please forget all this class and hype shit. Go for the Camon X Pro.you will enjoy it better than.

Iphone ko, we don use am tire.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Get An Iphone 6 Or The New Tecno Camon X Pro by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 09, 2018
Iphone and tecno don dey rob shoulders. Na wa oo

4 Likes

Re: Should I Get An Iphone 6 Or The New Tecno Camon X Pro by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 09, 2018
iAudio:
Iphone and tecno don dey rob shoulders. No wa oo
my dear I'm just trying to compare between a latest version of tecno and an older version iphone
Re: Should I Get An Iphone 6 Or The New Tecno Camon X Pro by abiambo(m): 7:05am On Apr 10, 2018
undecided make lie no kill u there
Countersam:
Please forget all this class and hype shit. Go for the Camon X Pro.you will enjoy it better than.

Iphone ko, we don use am tire.
Re: Should I Get An Iphone 6 Or The New Tecno Camon X Pro by Donndino: 8:27am On Apr 10, 2018
Apple was recently exposed for slowing down older iphones with software updates. I would think twice b4 buying an old iphone that is expensive and slow.
Re: Should I Get An Iphone 6 Or The New Tecno Camon X Pro by valgbo(m): 9:26am On Apr 10, 2018
I can assure you that even iPhone 6 is far superior to that poo
Re: Should I Get An Iphone 6 Or The New Tecno Camon X Pro by AkpaMgbor(m): 9:35am On Apr 10, 2018
Save up some money and get the 6s instead..the 6s will have longer support from apple, better camera, faster processor, 3D Touch and probably a better battery management than the 6...the camon x pro will be my pick over the 6...I’ve used the 6 so I know.
Re: Should I Get An Iphone 6 Or The New Tecno Camon X Pro by AkpaMgbor(m): 9:35am On Apr 10, 2018
valgbo:
I can assure you that even iPhone 6 is far superior to that poo
I beg to disagree.
Re: Should I Get An Iphone 6 Or The New Tecno Camon X Pro by Countersam(m): 10:16am On Apr 10, 2018
abiambo:
undecided make lie no kill u there
Lie as in? Okomoko like you. You are already dead in that case.
Re: Should I Get An Iphone 6 Or The New Tecno Camon X Pro by Countersam(m): 10:19am On Apr 10, 2018
Donndino:
Apple was recently exposed for slowing down older iphones with software updates. I would think twice b4 buying an old iphone that is expensive and slow.
That means even the newer version of iphone with all its expenses can go slow tomorrow with the release of a newer phone. kiss
Re: Should I Get An Iphone 6 Or The New Tecno Camon X Pro by Donndino: 1:21pm On Apr 10, 2018
Countersam:

That means even the newer version of iphone with all its expenses can go slow tomorrow with the release of a newer phone. kiss
Yes, that is the Apple strategy. They want their customers to abandon older iphones whenever they release new ones, that's why they slow them down. I also understand software updates from Apple are mandatory, you can't avoid them.

1 Like

Re: Should I Get An Iphone 6 Or The New Tecno Camon X Pro by bisi16(m): 1:28pm On Apr 10, 2018
iAudio:
Iphone and tecno don dey rob shoulders. No wa oo
Me sef weak.

Android wey boys dey hack anyhow. I even prefer bb to Andrew grin if not for that wicked boy that mooroved our Whatsapp undecided
Re: Should I Get An Iphone 6 Or The New Tecno Camon X Pro by sureinfo: 4:09pm On Apr 16, 2018
Kennie21:
the tecno camon x pro is available great device, I don't think it has been released for sales yet though
Re: Should I Get An Iphone 6 Or The New Tecno Camon X Pro by toyota3(m): 3:51pm On Apr 19, 2018
[quote author=Funnicator post=66573356]

iphone 6s. you'll have high more respect than when u use tecno camon x or whatever.

iphone commands respect and class. i want to buy one too. i can commit ritual for it. [/your quote]your such a typical Nigerian. Really you use phone cos of swag. Dick!!!
Re: Should I Get An Iphone 6 Or The New Tecno Camon X Pro by sureinfo: 9:32am On Apr 23, 2018
Kennie21:
my dear I'm just trying to compare between a latest version of tecno and an older version iphone
your comparison isn't a crime, the camon x pro is a superb device
Re: Should I Get An Iphone 6 Or The New Tecno Camon X Pro by henry007(m): 9:56am On Apr 23, 2018
If it's for work, Camon X Pro. iPhone 6 is too slow now. Bad for business, only good for social hang outs lol.

To put things in perspective, watch Speed test between Phantom 8 and iPhone 6 Plus and Camon X Pro and Phantom 8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nv2xfQ437QE&t=67s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8f2hCLIcXSI&t=174s
Re: Should I Get An Iphone 6 Or The New Tecno Camon X Pro by Realboygenius(m): 10:06am On Apr 23, 2018
Both devices are fantastic...but the iPhone 6 might be a little bit slow compared to the Camon X Pro.
Re: Should I Get An Iphone 6 Or The New Tecno Camon X Pro by tafat: 10:33am On Apr 23, 2018
Kennie21:
go for the camon xpro, you'll thank me later

(1) (Reply)

Itel A56 - Bigger Is Better / The Glo Thread - Share Your Experience / Help; Tecno M3 Charging Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.