Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,419 members, 7,846,753 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Okogie, Obasanjo, Fayose — Six People Who Didn’t Want Buhari To Run (pic - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okogie, Obasanjo, Fayose — Six People Who Didn’t Want Buhari To Run (pic (27984 Views)

Attack On Obasanjo: Fayose Heaping Heavy Curses On Himself – Bode George / Ex-ministers Who Didn’t Make President Buhari’s Cut / Archbishop Okogie Writes Buhari An Open Letter: Are You A Nigerian Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okogie, Obasanjo, Fayose — Six People Who Didn’t Want Buhari To Run (pic by 9jaArea: 10:20pm On Apr 09, 2018
allanphash7:
Even me

If many people who voted for buhari (including me) could do the same and give Sowore a trial i believe we can achieve something

Teamtakeitback
This is very funny, rolling on the floor cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Okogie, Obasanjo, Fayose — Six People Who Didn’t Want Buhari To Run (pic by ANIOMADEI2018: 10:28pm On Apr 09, 2018
WE NO LONGER HEAR ABOUT "GHANA MUST GO" IN THE UPPER/LOWER CHAMBERS, NO MORE STORIES OF PRESIDENT PUBLICLY FIGHTING HIS VP OVER SHARED PTDF MONEY, NO MORE ILLEGAL SALES OF PUBLIC PROPERTY, NO MORE ILLEGAL PAYMENT OF FRAUDULENT SUBSIDY REFUND, WE NO LONGER HEAR ABOUT ABANDONED GOVERNMENT ROADS & PROJECTS BY CONTRACTORS, NO MORE DEFRAUDING OF UNEMPLOYED YOUTHS FOR UNAVAILABLE JOBS, NO MORE DEATHS FOR YOUTHS AND PREGNANT WOMEN WHILE WRITING JOB TEST FOR JOBS THAT WERE ALREADY GIVEN TO CABALS AND THEIR FAMILY MEMBERS ETC, NO MORE NIGERIAN SOLDIERS RUNNING AWAY FROM BOKO HARAM...MILITARY MANEUVERING TO CAMEROON, NO MORE BOMB LAST IN MOTOR PARKS, CHURCHES, MOSQUES, MARKETS ETC, {PMB BU ODOGWU}, NO MORE PIPELINE PROTECTION CONTRACT TO INDIVIDUALS..OUR NAVY IS NOW INDOMITABLE, NO MORE AVENGERS AND FIRE DISASTERS FROM ILLEGAL/MILITANTS REFINERIES, NO MORE POLITICAL KILLINGS (SUCH AS BOLA IGE, HARRY MARSHAL, RIMI ETC), NO MORE SNATCHING OF BALLOT BOXES OR IMPOSITION OF LEADERS IN OUR ELECTIONS, NO MORE "DO OR DIE" ELECTION, NO MORE KIDNAPPING OF GOVERNOR, NO MORE EMBEZZLEMENT OF FUNDS MEANT FOR YOUTHS AND SPORTS DEVELOPMENT, NO MORE MONOPOLIZATION OF BUSINESSES BY FAVORED CABALS, NO MORE DIVERSION OF FERTILIZERS AND FARMING MATERIALS BY CABALS....OUR POOR FARMERS ARE HAPPY AGAIN, NO MORE INTIMIDATION OF INNOCENT NIGERIANS ESPECIALLY WOMEN BY OUR MILITARY, POLITICIANS OR RICH NIGERIANS...EVERYBODY DEY RESPECT HIMSELF NOW. I CAN GO ON AND ON TO LIST OUT WHAT HAVE DRASTICALLY REDUCED OR RATHER CHANGED SINCE BABA EMERGED AS OUR LEADER.
IT IS NO LONGER BUSINESS AS USUAL. LOOTERS ARE NOW CRYING TO RETURN THEIR LOOTED FUNDS...METU, MAMA PEACH, DIEZANI, HOW FAR?. TEAM PMB/PYO HAVE RESCUED INNOCENT NIGERIANS AND RECOVERED OUR LOST STATES AND LOCAL GOVERNMENTS AREAS FROM BOKO HARAM. TODAY BH MEMBERS ARE NOW CRYING FROM SAMBISA (FORMERLY "A NO GO AREA FOR OUR SO CALLED POT BELLY SOLDIERS"wink. THANKS TO TEAM PMB/PYO. WE ARE PROUD OF YOU. YOU HAVE SET A STANDARD FOR NIGERIA. WE ARE NOW RESPECTED INTERNATIONALLY, MANY COUNTRIES NOW WANT TO DO BUSINESS WITH US.
TRUE NIGERIANS EARNESTLY ASK YOU TO CONTINUE. AS A SOLDIER, YOU DESTROYED THE NOTORIOUS MAITATSINE SECT, INDISCIPLINE, CORRUPTION ETC BUT THE CABALS NEVER WANTED IT HAPPEN, SO THEY OVERTHREW YOUR GOVERNMENT. TODAY YOU HAVE CRUSHED BOKO HARAM, SHIITE, AVENGERS, MILITANTS, IPOB ETC AND YOU ARE NOW FIGHTING CORRUPTION COURAGEOUSLY, THE CABALS ARE BACK AGAIN WITH HERDSMEN AND POLITICAL PROPAGANDA BUT WE WILL NOT LET THEM HAVE THEIR WAY AGAIN. WE WILL COLLECTIVELY DESTROY THEM. WE KNOW THAT THE PRESIDENT IS SKEPTICAL ABOUT 2019 ELECTION BECAUSE OF HIS HEALTH STATUS BUT WE WANT TO LET HIM KNOW THAT WE ARE PRAYING FOR HIS GOOD HEALTH AND UNDILUTED GOODWILL FOR NIGERIA. WE ARE PRAYING FOR YOU, YOUR FAMILIES AND YOUR TEAM. NOTHING WILL HAPPEN TO YOU. NO AMOUNT OF PROPAGANDA AGAINST YOU WILL PROSPER IN JESUS NAME.
BABA, PLEASE DO NOT GIVE UP ON NIGERIA. WE APPRECIATE ALL YOUR EFFORT. BABA, DO NOT LET US GO BACK TO OLD NIGERIA...WERE NOTHING WORKED. WE CHERISH YOUR EFFORT SO MUCH. PLEASE CONTINUE WITH THE SACRIFICE. WE WANT TO ASSURE YOU THAT WE CAN NEVER LET OUR ENEMIES COME BACK TO EMBEZZLE OUR COMMON WEALTH AGAIN. WE CANNOT LET YOU GO BECAUSE WE CANNOT AFFORD TO LET OUR CHILDREN DOWN. BABA, PLEASE CONTINUE. YOU MUST KILL CORRUPTION BEFORE WE LET YOU REST. YOU WILL NOT DIE, GOD IS WITH YOU AND ALL SINCERE NIGERIANS.

WE WILL STAND BY YOU TILL THE END

WE WILL STAND WITH NIGERIA TILL THE END

SAI BABA !!

SAI PYO !!

SAI TEAM NIGERIA !!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okogie, Obasanjo, Fayose — Six People Who Didn’t Want Buhari To Run (pic by Jazzlite: 10:30pm On Apr 09, 2018
IDeyNL:

May God punish you in thousand folds for referring Cardinal Olubunmi Okojie an Idiot.

If you don't recant what you just said, you will regret it before the month ends.

Mark it.
Why join issues with a cursed fellow?
Re: Okogie, Obasanjo, Fayose — Six People Who Didn’t Want Buhari To Run (pic by fk001(m): 10:59pm On Apr 09, 2018
In PMB we trust

Sai Buhari till 2023
Re: Okogie, Obasanjo, Fayose — Six People Who Didn’t Want Buhari To Run (pic by Trexnemesis(m): 11:14pm On Apr 09, 2018
origima:
That's great and great indeed but did these men voted for him in the first place?
Again,who is their replacement abi na so we go dey dey?

English grammar destroyer! No, them mens does not voted for him in the first place. grin
Re: Okogie, Obasanjo, Fayose — Six People Who Didn’t Want Buhari To Run (pic by Trexnemesis(m): 11:19pm On Apr 09, 2018
ANIOMADEI2018:
WE NO LONGER HEAR ABOUT "GHANA MUST GO" IN THE UPPER/LOWER CHAMBERS, NO MORE STORIES OF PRESIDENT PUBLICLY FIGHTING HIS VP OVER SHARED PTDF MONEY, NO MORE ILLEGAL SALES OF PUBLIC PROPERTY, NO MORE ILLEGAL PAYMENT OF FRAUDULENT SUBSIDY REFUND, WE NO LONGER HEAR ABOUT ABANDONED GOVERNMENT ROADS & PROJECTS BY CONTRACTORS, NO MORE DEFRAUDING OF UNEMPLOYED YOUTHS FOR UNAVAILABLE JOBS, NO MORE DEATHS FOR YOUTHS AND PREGNANT WOMEN WHILE WRITING JOB TEST FOR JOBS THAT WERE ALREADY GIVEN TO CABALS AND THEIR FAMILY MEMBERS ETC, NO MORE NIGERIAN SOLDIERS RUNNING AWAY FROM BOKO HARAM...MILITARY MANEUVERING TO CAMEROON, NO MORE BOMB LAST IN MOTOR PARKS, CHURCHES, MOSQUES, MARKETS ETC, {PMB BU ODOGWU}, NO MORE PIPELINE PROTECTION CONTRACT TO INDIVIDUALS..OUR NAVY IS NOW INDOMITABLE, NO MORE AVENGERS AND FIRE DISASTERS FROM ILLEGAL/MILITANTS REFINERIES, NO MORE POLITICAL KILLINGS (SUCH AS BOLA IGE, HARRY MARSHAL, RIMI ETC), NO MORE SNATCHING OF BALLOT BOXES OR IMPOSITION OF LEADERS IN OUR ELECTIONS, NO MORE "DO OR DIE" ELECTION, NO MORE KIDNAPPING OF GOVERNOR, NO MORE EMBEZZLEMENT OF FUNDS MEANT FOR YOUTHS AND SPORTS DEVELOPMENT, NO MORE MONOPOLIZATION OF BUSINESSES BY FAVORED CABALS, NO MORE DIVERSION OF FERTILIZERS AND FARMING MATERIALS BY CABALS....OUR POOR FARMERS ARE HAPPY AGAIN, NO MORE INTIMIDATION OF INNOCENT NIGERIANS ESPECIALLY WOMEN BY OUR MILITARY, POLITICIANS OR RICH NIGERIANS...EVERYBODY DEY RESPECT HIMSELF NOW. I CAN GO ON AND ON TO LIST OUT WHAT HAVE DRASTICALLY REDUCED OR RATHER CHANGED SINCE BABA EMERGED AS OUR LEADER.
IT IS NO LONGER BUSINESS AS USUAL. LOOTERS ARE NOW CRYING TO RETURN THEIR LOOTED FUNDS...METU, MAMA PEACH, DIEZANI, HOW FAR?. TEAM PMB/PYO HAVE RESCUED INNOCENT NIGERIANS AND RECOVERED OUR LOST STATES AND LOCAL GOVERNMENTS AREAS FROM BOKO HARAM. TODAY BH MEMBERS ARE NOW CRYING FROM SAMBISA (FORMERLY "A NO GO AREA FOR OUR SO CALLED POT BELLY SOLDIERS"wink. THANKS TO TEAM PMB/PYO. WE ARE PROUD OF YOU. YOU HAVE SET A STANDARD FOR NIGERIA. WE ARE NOW RESPECTED INTERNATIONALLY, MANY COUNTRIES NOW WANT TO DO BUSINESS WITH US.
TRUE NIGERIANS EARNESTLY ASK YOU TO CONTINUE. AS A SOLDIER, YOU DESTROYED THE NOTORIOUS MAITATSINE SECT, INDISCIPLINE, CORRUPTION ETC BUT THE CABALS NEVER WANTED IT HAPPEN, SO THEY OVERTHREW YOUR GOVERNMENT. TODAY YOU HAVE CRUSHED BOKO HARAM, SHIITE, AVENGERS, MILITANTS, IPOB ETC AND YOU ARE NOW FIGHTING CORRUPTION COURAGEOUSLY, THE CABALS ARE BACK AGAIN WITH HERDSMEN AND POLITICAL PROPAGANDA BUT WE WILL NOT LET THEM HAVE THEIR WAY AGAIN. WE WILL COLLECTIVELY DESTROY THEM. WE KNOW THAT THE PRESIDENT IS SKEPTICAL ABOUT 2019 ELECTION BECAUSE OF HIS HEALTH STATUS BUT WE WANT TO LET HIM KNOW THAT WE ARE PRAYING FOR HIS GOOD HEALTH AND UNDILUTED GOODWILL FOR NIGERIA. WE ARE PRAYING FOR YOU, YOUR FAMILIES AND YOUR TEAM. NOTHING WILL HAPPEN TO YOU. NO AMOUNT OF PROPAGANDA AGAINST YOU WILL PROSPER IN JESUS NAME.
BABA, PLEASE DO NOT GIVE UP ON NIGERIA. WE APPRECIATE ALL YOUR EFFORT. BABA, DO NOT LET US GO BACK TO OLD NIGERIA...WERE NOTHING WORKED. WE CHERISH YOUR EFFORT SO MUCH. PLEASE CONTINUE WITH THE SACRIFICE. WE WANT TO ASSURE YOU THAT WE CAN NEVER LET OUR ENEMIES COME BACK TO EMBEZZLE OUR COMMON WEALTH AGAIN. WE CANNOT LET YOU GO BECAUSE WE CANNOT AFFORD TO LET OUR CHILDREN DOWN. BABA, PLEASE CONTINUE. YOU MUST KILL CORRUPTION BEFORE WE LET YOU REST. YOU WILL NOT DIE, GOD IS WITH YOU AND ALL SINCERE NIGERIANS.

WE WILL STAND BY YOU TILL THE END

WE WILL STAND WITH NIGERIA TILL THE END

SAI BABA !!

SAI PYO !!

SAI TEAM NIGERIA !!!!

Story teller, well-done o. The Bubu that has gone already. God has rejected him as leader. It's just a matter of time. He has also lost the goodwill of the people.
Re: Okogie, Obasanjo, Fayose — Six People Who Didn’t Want Buhari To Run (pic by Trexnemesis(m): 11:24pm On Apr 09, 2018
9jaArea:

This is very funny, rolling on the floor cheesy cheesy cheesy

Yes, truth always looks like a joke initially. Go and read about Sowore first.
Re: Okogie, Obasanjo, Fayose — Six People Who Didn’t Want Buhari To Run (pic by mema900: 11:43pm On Apr 09, 2018
origima:
That's great and great indeed but did these men voted for him in the first place?
Again,who is their replacement abi na so we go dey dey?

See the kind English u de speak

Hia!!! Buhari what did we do to u!!!
Re: Okogie, Obasanjo, Fayose — Six People Who Didn’t Want Buhari To Run (pic by Kulas: 12:36am On Apr 10, 2018
Roger3D:
Only 6 people cant determine who governs this country, no matter how powerful and influential they are. Hell even Buhari can't singlehandedly determine who will

My fren, kip kwayet!. It's not only six people, if we including you are to tell ourselves the truth,90 percent of Nigerians don't want Buhari for 2nd term. Why are you deceiving yourself. Be sincere and tell us why Buhari should come back for 2nd term.
Re: Okogie, Obasanjo, Fayose — Six People Who Didn’t Want Buhari To Run (pic by maisauki: 12:44am On Apr 10, 2018
emmie14:
Buhari Yoruba nation says no to you. What are you going to tell them you will have done and will do?
speak for yourself, gba ranmi deleru

Re: Okogie, Obasanjo, Fayose — Six People Who Didn’t Want Buhari To Run (pic by emmie14: 1:56am On Apr 10, 2018
maisauki:
speak for yourself, gba ranmi deleru
Those voices are louder than any other voice that may arise.
Re: Okogie, Obasanjo, Fayose — Six People Who Didn’t Want Buhari To Run (pic by emmie14: 1:59am On Apr 10, 2018
divicoded:

Which Yoruba nation? The one on your house? Speak for yourself alone please
obj and okojie's voice speaks louder than any other voice. Tinubu is weak
Re: Okogie, Obasanjo, Fayose — Six People Who Didn’t Want Buhari To Run (pic by spiritedtete: 2:14am On Apr 10, 2018
Who is Fani and Who is Fayose? They don't derseve to be on that list otherwise state all nairalanders names who don't want Bihar to run.

So you believe this two people I singled out are taking seriously in Nigeria? Then you need to come down from where ever planet you live on.
Re: Okogie, Obasanjo, Fayose — Six People Who Didn’t Want Buhari To Run (pic by Ratello: 3:08am On Apr 10, 2018
brookz:
No Hiding Place for Looters and their Chariots. because we foresee their End in......

I hope you know the danger behind the nonsense you posting here because you might just be pick up like a common criminal to supply evidences to back up your claims on these ones. I will advise you think it through before it is too late to think.
Re: Okogie, Obasanjo, Fayose — Six People Who Didn’t Want Buhari To Run (pic by yazach: 3:18am On Apr 10, 2018
emmie14:
Buhari Yoruba nation says no to you. What are you going to tell them you would have done and will do? Are you gonna avoid debate with opposition candidates fortunately from the north? What are you going to promise the nation about roads, electricity or power, forex and petroleum products? Is Lai Mohammed gonna appear in the campaign arena? Chief Buhari..is nit gonna be easy ooo. Step down dear sir.

which yoruba nation if I may ask.
Speak for your self sir
Re: Okogie, Obasanjo, Fayose — Six People Who Didn’t Want Buhari To Run (pic by yazach: 3:21am On Apr 10, 2018
allanphash7:
Even me

If many people who voted for buhari (including me) could do the same and give Sowore a trial i believe we can achieve something

Teamtakeitback

The only problem is who are going to be the senators??

I just imagine likes of Saraki, Melaye still in the house while sowore is the president.

Just forget it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okogie, Obasanjo, Fayose — Six People Who Didn’t Want Buhari To Run (pic by Dreadful: 4:13am On Apr 10, 2018
Clerverly:
6 Useless And inconsequential Idiots....

2 of them are jail bound...

One of them nearing his grave after raping our common patrimony...

The 4th who wanted to go for unconstitutional 3rd Term, after spending 16Billion dollars to fix power, but brought darkness, is very bitter he couldn't control President Buhari..

The last idiot wearing slave hat, is angry the money he made from the ineffectual buffoon after promising him christain votes in 2015 is depleting fast, hence the need to have PDP back...

Like Nnamdi Cownu, they are all useless....
Whether you are being paid to continue to spew trash and defend a paedophile in Aso Rock or not do not play with the name Nnamdi Kanu. What that young man has done you and your 4th generation to come if you'll have one with the way you're going will not dream of, talk of manning up to do it. This post is strictly a Nigerian political stuff and you're dragging Nnamdi Kanu into it as if your stupid rants all along has stopped the activities of IPOB both home and abroad. If you don't stop your hate campaign against Nnamdi Kanu something strange you can't handle will fall on you in the coming days because Nnamdi Kanu is not the problem that has been bedevilling Nigeria.
Re: Okogie, Obasanjo, Fayose — Six People Who Didn’t Want Buhari To Run (pic by Ake1: 4:54am On Apr 10, 2018
Clerverly:

The 4th who wanted to go for unconstitutional 3rd Term, after spending 16Billion dollars to fix power, but brought darkness, is very bitter he couldn't control President Buhari..

The last idiot wearing slave hat, is angry the money he made from the ineffectual buffoon after promising him christain votes in 2015 is depleting fast, hence the need to have PDP back...

Indeed you say something cleverly.
They're only six in number while Nigerians are about 200 millions. May God grant us long life & good health beyond the 2019. Ameen
Re: Okogie, Obasanjo, Fayose — Six People Who Didn’t Want Buhari To Run (pic by kenodrill: 5:22am On Apr 10, 2018
Pmb might not be the best option though but I think he's a better choice as it stands now so let's grant him the privilege of a 2nd term.the Nigeria that has been ruined for 16 donkey years by the pdp lead administration can't be fixed within a space of 4years.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okogie, Obasanjo, Fayose — Six People Who Didn’t Want Buhari To Run (pic by emmie14: 5:55am On Apr 10, 2018
yazach:

which yoruba nation if I may ask.
Speak for your self sir

Yoruba is one located at southwestern part of federal republic of Nigeria.( Oduduwa) I don't know if you belong there. Your opinion doesn't count at this point . Obasanjo have spoken. Tinubu is silenced by APC. Take it leave it but am still waiting for his words.
Re: Okogie, Obasanjo, Fayose — Six People Who Didn’t Want Buhari To Run (pic by Nobody: 7:01am On Apr 10, 2018
emmie14:
obj and okojie's voice speaks louder than any other voice. Tinubu is weak

Seriously?
I am sorry, but please how old are You? Okojie a Yoruba man?
Children plenty for nairaland I swear
Re: Okogie, Obasanjo, Fayose — Six People Who Didn’t Want Buhari To Run (pic by Printerscanner: 7:01am On Apr 10, 2018
emmie14:
Buhari Yoruba nation says no to you. What are you going to tell them you would have done and will do? Are you gonna avoid debate with opposition candidates fortunately from the north? What are you going to promise the nation about roads, electricity or power, forex and petroleum products? Is Lai Mohammed gonna appear in the campaign arena? Chief Buhari..is nit gonna be easy ooo. Step down dear sir.

The Lagos-Ibadan expressway that Obasanjo could not do for 8 years, Yar'Adua could not do it for 2 years, Goatluck Jonascam could not do for 6 years making A total of 16 wasted years. Buhari has done it to about 80%. The Lagos-Ibadan railway construction has started. Those of us that have manageable job and leave home everyday unlike jobless youths that stay behind the keyboard while on the bed from morning to night can see the progress of work.

Ikorodu- Sagamu road that has been abandoned since first republic has been marked for reconstruction. The Apapa-Osodi expressway has been death trap since Buhari left government in 1985, now Buhari has given it to Dangote to fix.

Buhari collected non- interest loan called Sukuk Bond, several highways are under reconstruction as funded by the Sukuk Bond.

Yoruba cowboys are running this government including Osinbajo, Fashola, Fayemi, Abike Dabiri, Orelope, Daramola, Tunde Tax Fowler, e.t.c. Now tell me, what does the Yoruba nation wants? Buhari's wife? No, No, you can't have that. I stand with Buhari. Where do you Stand?? Are you standing with the looters of yesteryears??

1 Like

Re: Okogie, Obasanjo, Fayose — Six People Who Didn’t Want Buhari To Run (pic by DonBenny77(m): 7:18am On Apr 10, 2018
allanphash7:
Even me

Teamtakeitback

You mean the many fools

You guys put us in this pitiful position, what were y'all thinking then?

Keep on dreaming that Buhari's will loose election to Sowore

Enjoy your change!
Re: Okogie, Obasanjo, Fayose — Six People Who Didn’t Want Buhari To Run (pic by lamlek22: 7:34am On Apr 10, 2018
Jeel:
Why is my name not mentioned?
You have not spoken
Re: Okogie, Obasanjo, Fayose — Six People Who Didn’t Want Buhari To Run (pic by brookz: 7:58am On Apr 10, 2018
Ratello:

I hope you know the danger behind the nonsense you posting here because you might just be pick up like a common criminal to supply evidences to back up your claims on these ones. I will advise you think it through before it is too late to think.

Wetin dis one dy talk Ehn

from all indications, is either You are an accomplice OR a Beneficiary of their Loot.

Meanwhile, tell your pay Masters to refund all the Monies. because 2019-23 is gonna be tougher than their expectations.

1 Like

Re: Okogie, Obasanjo, Fayose — Six People Who Didn’t Want Buhari To Run (pic by Robisky001(m): 8:50am On Apr 10, 2018
Clerverly:

With the way you're going you seem irredeemable. Zombified.
Re: Okogie, Obasanjo, Fayose — Six People Who Didn’t Want Buhari To Run (pic by dotedote: 8:58am On Apr 10, 2018
Tnicemario:
Go get your PVC and let's make Nigeria Great no be to sit down dey Talk and insult politicians online...ur PVC is their Red card

.....and vote for who ?

1 Like

Re: Okogie, Obasanjo, Fayose — Six People Who Didn’t Want Buhari To Run (pic by maasoap(m): 9:02am On Apr 10, 2018
emmie14:
Buhari, PDP members in Yoruba nation says no to you.

He doesn't need PDP votes in Yoruba, Igbo or Hausa nation. Thank you.
Re: Okogie, Obasanjo, Fayose — Six People Who Didn’t Want Buhari To Run (pic by godliman: 9:26am On Apr 10, 2018
Clerverly:

welldone sir INSULTER-GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari's Speech At Meeting With Catholic Bishops In Abuja / Dongara, Gbajabiamila Nominated As Speaker As Voting Begins In House Of Reps / Panel Of Inquiry Forced To Indict Amaechi – Member Reveals As He Defects To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.