Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,180 members, 7,845,876 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Okogie, Obasanjo, Fayose — Six People Who Didn’t Want Buhari To Run (pic - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okogie, Obasanjo, Fayose — Six People Who Didn’t Want Buhari To Run (pic (27982 Views)

Attack On Obasanjo: Fayose Heaping Heavy Curses On Himself – Bode George / Ex-ministers Who Didn’t Make President Buhari’s Cut / Archbishop Okogie Writes Buhari An Open Letter: Are You A Nigerian Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okogie, Obasanjo, Fayose — Six People Who Didn’t Want Buhari To Run (pic by lonlytroy(m): 9:27am On Apr 10, 2018
allanphash7:
Even me

If many people who voted for buhari (including me) could do the same and give Sowore a trial i believe we can achieve something

Teamtakeitback

How will they vote sowore. It seems you forgot that Nigerians find pleasure in suffering
Re: Okogie, Obasanjo, Fayose — Six People Who Didn’t Want Buhari To Run (pic by Barzinime(m): 10:59am On Apr 10, 2018
Most of you dont think, you just follow media propanganda...out of those 6 tell me anyone worthy?
Vicargeneral:

Am sure after the 2019 Elections you will know who the big Idiot have been all the while.
Your support for a failed ideology and movement speaks volume about you.
Re: Okogie, Obasanjo, Fayose — Six People Who Didn’t Want Buhari To Run (pic by Barzinime(m): 11:03am On Apr 10, 2018
Sowore! i wonder if you people use the brain that God gave you or maybe you think is just to fill-up the skull,

most of you have no idea, youjust do follow-follow with the crowd
lonlytroy:

How will they vote sowore. It seems you forgot that Nigerians find pleasure in suffering
Re: Okogie, Obasanjo, Fayose — Six People Who Didn’t Want Buhari To Run (pic by Barzinime(m): 11:10am On Apr 10, 2018
You are destined never to see the light!

You should take time to reflect on you life
Redhot111:

Foolest fool jst showing himself. Even idiot sef knw say each of them still better pass ur Buhari.
Re: Okogie, Obasanjo, Fayose — Six People Who Didn’t Want Buhari To Run (pic by Barzinime(m): 11:14am On Apr 10, 2018
They are blind they cant see the light, let them send Buhari back and see what will happen to the miserable non-thinking bandwagoners
Printerscanner:

The Lagos-Ibadan expressway that Obasanjo could not do for 8 years, Yar'Adua could not do it for 2 years, Goatluck Jonascam could not do for 6 years making A total of 16 wasted years. Buhari has done it to about 80%. The Lagos-Ibadan railway construction has started. Those of us that have manageable job and leave home everyday unlike jobless youths that stay behind the keyboard while on the bed from morning to night can see the progress of work.

Ikorodu- Sagamu road that has been abandoned since first republic has been marked for reconstruction. The Apapa-Osodi expressway has been death trap since Buhari left government in 1985, now Buhari has given it to Dangote to fix.

Buhari collected non- interest loan called Sukuk Bond, several highways are under reconstruction as funded by the Sukuk Bond.

Yoruba cowboys are running this government including Osinbajo, Fashola, Fayemi, Abike Dabiri, Orelope, Daramola, Tunde Tax Fowler, e.t.c. Now tell me, what does the Yoruba nation wants? Buhari's wife? No, No, you can't have that. I stand with Buhari. Where do you Stand?? Are you standing with the looters of yesteryears??
Re: Okogie, Obasanjo, Fayose — Six People Who Didn’t Want Buhari To Run (pic by myhotbrain: 12:19pm On Apr 10, 2018
This is the obvious truth about these mentioned folks.

If PMB didnt run or lost the election, it wont be because of these
desperate folks.

Clerverly:
6 Useless And inconsequential Idiots....

2 of them are jail bound...

One of them nearing his grave after raping our common patrimony...

The 4th who wanted to go for unconstitutional 3rd Term, after spending 16Billion dollars to fix power, but brought darkness, is very bitter he couldn't control President Buhari..

The last idiot wearing slave hat, is angry the money he made from the ineffectual buffoon after promising him christain votes in 2015 is depleting fast, hence the need to have PDP back...

Like Nnamdi Cownu, they are all useless....
Re: Okogie, Obasanjo, Fayose — Six People Who Didn’t Want Buhari To Run (pic by MrJanuzaj: 1:15pm On Apr 10, 2018
Kulas:

My fren, kip kwayet!. It's not only six people, if we including you are to tell ourselves the truth,90 percent of Nigerians don't want Buhari for 2nd term. Why are you deceiving yourself. Be sincere and tell us why Buhari should come back for 2nd term.

How did u Come about this your statistics?
Re: Okogie, Obasanjo, Fayose — Six People Who Didn’t Want Buhari To Run (pic by jagbajantus: 2:53pm On Apr 10, 2018
My fellow kwuontary men and women, Good Morning. I speak to you from my heart.

Walahi, Talahi, I am holding my Koran and I swear by Allah name, the one and the only mightyful. He knows that I am speeeeking the truth.
I am running for reelection so that I can get chance to complete my WASC exam and I can finally get my WASC certificate and shut up my enemies. Please do not listen to my enemies. You know that they don't like cattle-herders and Fulani herdsmen.

But I know one thing fuo shuo, the fact that everybody (from Ibadan, Abiokuta, to Enugwu to Zaria and Sokwoto, and from Maiduguri to Kafanchan) everybody loves suya. Everybody eats suya. Beef is the official country meat. So why can you not love the Fulani herdsmen?

Please give me a 2nd chance to complete what I began. Trust me. I promise you. Walahi, talahi. I will fall on my own dagger first before I brake my own promise. No other person from the North is better than me. And no one from the South is even qualified to be in the same room with me. And the people from the Middle Belt, they don't even count because they are under us. I swear I am the best and only candidate to save Nigeria. 2019 Insha Allah.
Muhammadu Buhari 2019. VOTE FOR ME! Neegeria is Number 1
Re: Okogie, Obasanjo, Fayose — Six People Who Didn’t Want Buhari To Run (pic by emmie14: 5:17pm On Apr 10, 2018
Printerscanner:

The Lagos-Ibadan expressway that Obasanjo could not do for 8 years, Yar'Adua could not do it for 2 years, Goatluck Jonascam could not do for 6 years making A total of 16 wasted years. Buhari has done it to about 80%. The Lagos-Ibadan railway construction has started. Those of us that have manageable job and leave home everyday unlike jobless youths that stay behind the keyboard while on the bed from morning to night can see the progress of work.

Ikorodu- Sagamu road that has been abandoned since first republic has been marked for reconstruction. The Apapa-Osodi expressway has been death trap since Buhari left government in 1985, now Buhari has given it to Dangote to fix.

Buhari collected non- interest loan called Sukuk Bond, several highways are under reconstruction as funded by the Sukuk Bond.

Yoruba cowboys are running this government including Osinbajo, Fashola, Fayemi, Abike Dabiri, Orelope, Daramola, Tunde Tax Fowler, e.t.c. Now tell me, what does the Yoruba nation wants? Buhari's wife? No, No, you can't have that. I stand with Buhari. Where do you Stand?? Are you standing with the looters of yesteryears??

You got just one "like"...congratulations.
Re: Okogie, Obasanjo, Fayose — Six People Who Didn’t Want Buhari To Run (pic by emmie14: 5:21pm On Apr 10, 2018
divicoded:

Seriously?
I am sorry, but please how old are You? Okojie a Yoruba man?
Children plenty for nairaland I swear
Born in Lagos, Nigeria, Okogie was born to a royal family of Uromi in Edo State. His father was Esan and his mother was Yoruba. Okogie was ordained priest on.....you're half informed .. This is civilized era.
Re: Okogie, Obasanjo, Fayose — Six People Who Didn’t Want Buhari To Run (pic by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 10, 2018
emmie14:

Born in Lagos, Nigeria, Okogie was born to a royal family of Uromi in Edo State. His father was Esan and his mother was Yoruba. Okogie was ordained priest on.....you're half informed .. This is civilized era.

So because he was born in Lagos, he is now a Yoruba man...smh
A person born in Kano is automatically a Hausa man? Children of these days
Re: Okogie, Obasanjo, Fayose — Six People Who Didn’t Want Buhari To Run (pic by yazach: 2:56am On Apr 11, 2018
emmie14:

Yoruba is one located at southwestern part of federal republic of Nigeria.( Oduduwa) I don't know if you belong there. Your opinion doesn't count at this point . Obasanjo have spoken. Tinubu is silenced by APC. Take it leave it but am still waiting for his words.

Ok I now understand the yoruba you are talking about

OBASANJO YORUBA

So it was you people that with held the Lagos State LG allocation for about 3 to 4 years and you think

Your OBJ yoruba can not boast of a single project in South-West for whole 8years

Your OBJ Yoruba that removed a South-West governor just for political gain

Your OBJ Yoruba that doesn't want any one to spend up to his tenure as a President
Your OBJ Yoruba that can not provide a Yoruba President

If this is the type of yoruba you be I am sorry for you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"1983 Crisis Will Be A Child's Play In 2019" - CUPP Explodes Over Osun Rerun / 2023: LP Will Get At Least 15 Votes In Every Polling Unit, Says Pat Utomi / Funke Cole: Arise TV Needs To Rise Above Mediocrity, Partisanship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.