Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,926 members, 7,844,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Atorise: A Gospel Musician? - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Atorise: A Gospel Musician? (4580 Views)

Who Is The Best Musician In Nigeria: 2face Or Dbanj / Yahooze Gospel By Atorise. / Atorise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atorise: A Gospel Musician? by royalyinx(m): 1:41am On Sep 20, 2007
omogenaija:

he only has gospel albums , which other genres r u refering to ? maybe i missed one of his cds embarassed
Don't you get where i'm coming to here, he's got it all mixed up , Gospel with pleasure and a lil bit of tits here and there u know just like the ayefele thing as you well know he sure is also deviating from gospel to something else

Very soon they might end up calling is Afro-gospel wink smiley
Re: Atorise: A Gospel Musician? by omogenaija(f): 2:14am On Sep 20, 2007
royalyinx:

Don't you get where i'm coming to here, he's got it all mixed up , Gospel with pleasure and a little bit of tits here and there u know just like the ayefele thing as you well know he sure is also deviating from gospel to something else

Very soon they might end up calling is Afro-gospel wink smiley

ooo. ur talking about when he does performances abi ? well i havent seem him live undecided
Re: Atorise: A Gospel Musician? by royalyinx(m): 2:26am On Sep 20, 2007
omogenaija:

ooo. your talking about when he does performances abi ? well i havent seem him live undecided
Yea something more like that and u are just starting to get my point cos in my view i feel gospel musicians should be more reserved and , I dunno how to express myself any longer , But pls do take a look at past and present gospel musicians and see the way their lifestyles are , I mean all those oyinbo pple (no offense meant in the comparism)
Re: Atorise: A Gospel Musician? by omogenaija(f): 2:29am On Sep 20, 2007
royalyinx:

Yea something more like that and u are just starting to get my point because in my view i feel gospel musicians should be more reserved and , I don't know how to express myself any longer , But please do take a look at past and present gospel musicians and see the way their lifestyles are , I mean all those oyinbo people (no offense meant in the comparism)

o ok. but there is nothing wrong in singing for ppl . u can praise ppl but worshiping is different, i dont know much about old gospel music , can u give me the names of the oldies ?
Re: Atorise: A Gospel Musician? by neutral: 12:09am On Apr 26, 2010
I personally know Atorise, he is not the person you guys perceive him to be, every body tells a white lie at one point or the other, If he said he was in Abuja and he was in Lagos at that time there must have been a reason for him to say that. He is human and there is no reason he should behave super naturally than any other person. He is not the person you guys think he is. He is a nice God fearing individual and gentle to the core. Just let him be

(1) (2) (Reply)

Download Sarkodie – You Go Kill Me Remix Ft. Wizkid, Ice Prince, EL & Navio / Davido And Simi Shoot "Maga 2 Mugu" Music Video (VIDEO) / Devido Metioned His Father And Baby Mama Name In Lyrics Of Osinachi Remix Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.