Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,281 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

IPOB Member Weds His Bride In A Jewish Way In Anambra. Photos - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / IPOB Member Weds His Bride In A Jewish Way In Anambra. Photos (42865 Views)

Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding / NURTW Executive Kunle Poly Weds His Beautiful Bride In Lagos. Photos / Nigerian Dwarf Weds His Tall Bride (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Member Weds His Bride In A Jewish Way In Anambra. Photos by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 10, 2018
Nonsense cry

Thesame Jews hate una

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Member Weds His Bride In A Jewish Way In Anambra. Photos by Sirpaul(m): 11:15am On Apr 10, 2018
my guy my guy..... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: IPOB Member Weds His Bride In A Jewish Way In Anambra. Photos by 2016v2017: 11:16am On Apr 10, 2018
dynicks:
keeping the spirit alive...
Re: IPOB Member Weds His Bride In A Jewish Way In Anambra. Photos by wakaman: 11:17am On Apr 10, 2018
Israeli wannabes

1 Like

Re: IPOB Member Weds His Bride In A Jewish Way In Anambra. Photos by wink2015(m): 11:17am On Apr 10, 2018
IPOB GUYS SEEM TO LIKE JUDAISM.

Nnamdi Kanu have initiated them into this jewish religion.
Re: IPOB Member Weds His Bride In A Jewish Way In Anambra. Photos by Elin: 11:18am On Apr 10, 2018
BoneBlogger:
what is this one saying sef... The guy is a hardcore IPOB member and he's even proud of it, that's why he wedding like this

And then what's your problem about that I am an Ipob too
Re: IPOB Member Weds His Bride In A Jewish Way In Anambra. Photos by Mrchippychappy(m): 11:18am On Apr 10, 2018
ClumsyFlimsy:
We are not Jews

We are Ndigbo

Why is that most Africans have inferiority complex

Lord knows I won't wed in any church unless I just decide to do it for the sake of my wife and family

This Jewish nonsense they vex me eh

God bless you my brother.

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Member Weds His Bride In A Jewish Way In Anambra. Photos by Donpresh95(m): 11:18am On Apr 10, 2018
GrammarCheck:
Bet why is she wearing English wedding gown? Why not dress like Mary, Mother of Jesus
But how does dat concern you?
Re: IPOB Member Weds His Bride In A Jewish Way In Anambra. Photos by Elin: 11:19am On Apr 10, 2018
Ariel20:
Nonsense cry

Thesame Jews hate una

Go and Die Bro!
Re: IPOB Member Weds His Bride In A Jewish Way In Anambra. Photos by introvertedsoul: 11:19am On Apr 10, 2018
Bloody illiterates exposing their lack of intelligence and under developed brain.
We are NOT Jews!
We are Igbos. Why can't these idiots get it?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Member Weds His Bride In A Jewish Way In Anambra. Photos by BKings: 11:20am On Apr 10, 2018
BoneBlogger:
what is this one saying sef... The guy is a hardcore IPOB member and he's even proud of it, that's why he wedding like this
Please ask questions on things you don't know. That's the kind of marriage adopted by some churches, we follow Jewish traditions. I am also doing mine next month and I'm not a hard core Biafran. It is religion based please

1 Like

Re: IPOB Member Weds His Bride In A Jewish Way In Anambra. Photos by afbstrategies: 11:21am On Apr 10, 2018
We sometimes forget there’s freedom of religion in our constitution but I wonder what makes many of you think your religion is better than his. Better heart and conscience trumps your religion everyday.
Re: IPOB Member Weds His Bride In A Jewish Way In Anambra. Photos by CAROLYN19: 11:22am On Apr 10, 2018
Bead laced Ball and Mermaid wedding gowns available for Sale and Rent at Elegant Gown Rentals-08066332919

1 Share

Re: IPOB Member Weds His Bride In A Jewish Way In Anambra. Photos by introvertedsoul: 11:23am On Apr 10, 2018
ClumsyFlimsy:
We are not Jews

We are Ndigbo

Lord knows I won't wed in any church unless I just decide to do it for the sake of my wife and family

This Jewish nonsense they vex me eh. In fact all this religions Africans dey copy up and down dey annoying ..Why must we always copy everything . Funny thing be say this idiots go carry am for head more than even the Jews

Bloody Jew men

The same idiots parading themselves as Jews, have no idea about the Jews other than what their dumb manipulated leaders tell them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Member Weds His Bride In A Jewish Way In Anambra. Photos by tiger28: 11:28am On Apr 10, 2018
Fake Jew! 2019 and these set of africans are STILL TRYING to trace their root OUT of AFRICA to EUROPE?When blacks from the diaspora are tracing their roots BACK to AFRICA." How can you know your future when you dont know your past" > Ziggy Marley 1991.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Member Weds His Bride In A Jewish Way In Anambra. Photos by somehow: 11:29am On Apr 10, 2018
For rent, how much?
CAROLYN19:
Bead laced Ball and Mermaid wedding gowns available for Sale and Rent at Elegant Gown Rentals-08066332919
Re: IPOB Member Weds His Bride In A Jewish Way In Anambra. Photos by Zeromoney(m): 11:30am On Apr 10, 2018
Abjay97:
Israelis: Hmmm.. Copy Copy people

Christianity and Islam na still copy copy, if you want to keep it real then go find the gods of our fathers!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Member Weds His Bride In A Jewish Way In Anambra. Photos by jospepper(m): 11:31am On Apr 10, 2018
The lady looks sad on a day she should be all smiles or them de forbid smile for Jewish wedding ne?
Re: IPOB Member Weds His Bride In A Jewish Way In Anambra. Photos by GrammarCheck: 11:31am On Apr 10, 2018
Donpresh95:
But how does dat concern you?

How does my post concern you? Abeg, swerve

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Member Weds His Bride In A Jewish Way In Anambra. Photos by unknownsolja: 11:32am On Apr 10, 2018
ClumsyFlimsy:
We are not Jews

We are Ndigbo

This Jewish nonsense they vex me eh. In fact all this religions Africans dey copy up and down dey annoying ..Why must we always copy everything . Funny thing be say this idiots go carry am for head more than even the Jews

Bloody Jew men

broda ode...judaism is a religion

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Member Weds His Bride In A Jewish Way In Anambra. Photos by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 10, 2018
Samsimple:
will anybody turn water to wine like d jewish wedding Jesus attended
grin grin grin
Re: IPOB Member Weds His Bride In A Jewish Way In Anambra. Photos by Donpresh95(m): 11:36am On Apr 10, 2018
GrammarCheck:

How does my post concern you? Abeg, swerve
You made it in our post

Re: IPOB Member Weds His Bride In A Jewish Way In Anambra. Photos by ClumsyFlimsy: 11:36am On Apr 10, 2018
unknownsolja:

broda ode...judaism is a religion
Uncle oponu...i kno say na religion and I don't care I am only against those idiots saying igbos are Jews

We are not Jews

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Member Weds His Bride In A Jewish Way In Anambra. Photos by sirgalahad26(m): 11:40am On Apr 10, 2018
whoever told the igbos that they're somehow connected to the jewish people issa great deceiver!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Member Weds His Bride In A Jewish Way In Anambra. Photos by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 10, 2018
izzou:
Is there anything related to IPOB in those pictures? angry

Una Don start

All Igbos are Igbos but all Igbos are not Igbos

All Igbos are not Igbos.
Re: IPOB Member Weds His Bride In A Jewish Way In Anambra. Photos by DonVikings: 11:49am On Apr 10, 2018
This one's Pig disease can never be cured. grin grin grin
Re: IPOB Member Weds His Bride In A Jewish Way In Anambra. Photos by MissRaine69(f): 11:49am On Apr 10, 2018
Euouae:

Benjamin Netanyahu must see this.

And do what?
When it was proven that there is no genetic link. Do you know how long it took the Beta Jews to be accepted?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Member Weds His Bride In A Jewish Way In Anambra. Photos by johnnyhandsom(m): 11:51am On Apr 10, 2018
some Nigerians are foolish. so if I'm a christian that makes me a white man automatically?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Member Weds His Bride In A Jewish Way In Anambra. Photos by godofuck231: 11:53am On Apr 10, 2018

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Member Weds His Bride In A Jewish Way In Anambra. Photos by Platony(m): 11:56am On Apr 10, 2018
He's a core follower of dat man missing in action....emmmmm, wats his name again?

I did not mention any name o...... grin
Re: IPOB Member Weds His Bride In A Jewish Way In Anambra. Photos by brookz: 12:08pm On Apr 10, 2018
Hehehehe,

I was expecting to see that Albino Officiating the Wedding na.

All Hail the Brainwashed Lost Tribe of yisreal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Member Weds His Bride In A Jewish Way In Anambra. Photos by nwajesus12(m): 12:08pm On Apr 10, 2018
the marriage is null and void because it is not a marriage recognized under the marriage act

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Wedding Invitation Written In Pidgin English (Photo) / Raymond Dokpesi's Son, William, Weds In Abuja (Photos) / "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.