Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Look At The Stress We Are Facing In Makurdi, Suswam Thank U For Voterz Card Reg - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Look At The Stress We Are Facing In Makurdi, Suswam Thank U For Voterz Card Reg (14170 Views)

Gov. Ortom And Suswam Reconcile.see How They Hugged Each Other(photos) / Suswam, David Mark & Ortom Meet In Abuja (Photos) / DSS Releases Gabriel Suswam (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Look At The Stress We Are Facing In Makurdi, Suswam Thank U For Voterz Card Reg by DonVikings: 10:44am On Apr 10, 2018
This is shameful. When will things ever be done right in this country? angry

1 Like

Re: Look At The Stress We Are Facing In Makurdi, Suswam Thank U For Voterz Card Reg by Turnedaround: 10:46am On Apr 10, 2018
And it's so easy for the northerners to get theirs, I'll implore you not to get tired,

The battle as just began, to remove Buhari is a task that must be done,

The youth should brace up, cos those old maggots won't let go easily,

Let rewrite our story, it can be done, it must be done, if you do, history will remember you, if you don't, it will certainly do,

Enough of this misdirection, let collectively snatch our freedom from our oppressors, all tribes no matter where you come from, we are all going through the same things,

FREEDOM DOES NOT COME EASY, WE HAVE TO FIGHT FOR IT,

Get ready Nigerian Youths, THE BATTLE IS NOW.

YOU CAN FOOL SOME PEOPLE SOMETIMES, BUT YOU CAN'T FOOL ALL THE PEOPLE ALL THE TIME........

1 Like

Re: Look At The Stress We Are Facing In Makurdi, Suswam Thank U For Voterz Card Reg by Minjim: 10:46am On Apr 10, 2018
wwwtortoise:
While northerners enjoy PVC home delivery service from INEC

That's a big fat lie
Re: Look At The Stress We Are Facing In Makurdi, Suswam Thank U For Voterz Card Reg by Praktikals(m): 10:47am On Apr 10, 2018
Oh God, let all Buhari haters find it extremely difficult to register for pvc. They want the thieving party to come and continue its looting spree. but it will not work.
For in Jesus name I have prayed.
Re: Look At The Stress We Are Facing In Makurdi, Suswam Thank U For Voterz Card Reg by Trouble2018: 10:51am On Apr 10, 2018
Well, i started going to register immediately the process started in 2017 all to no avail. I tried severally to be there as early as 5:30am everyday and stayed till 2 when they stop working all to no avail. It was not until i took caused a scene and caused a lot of trouble this 2018 that i was able to register.

Being a gentleman in Nigeria will only make you suffer. The country only appreciates violence. That is why Boko haram is now seen as a full time job in the North East and Militants celebrated as heroes in the South South but IPOB were declared as terrorist without hurting a fly, Yorubas are being made to suffer because we try as much as possible to be civil.

4 Likes

Re: Look At The Stress We Are Facing In Makurdi, Suswam Thank U For Voterz Card Reg by Fidelismaria: 10:58am On Apr 10, 2018
It's much more worst here in enugu

Took me almost a month to get mine

2 Likes

Re: Look At The Stress We Are Facing In Makurdi, Suswam Thank U For Voterz Card Reg by alsudaes1(m): 11:04am On Apr 10, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
sad dey don scattered it.Thing dat supposed to be in Alphabetical order

Of course yes undecided

And with what I'm seeing up there, the cards could easily be stolen, there seems to be no supervision from inec officials

1 Like

Re: Look At The Stress We Are Facing In Makurdi, Suswam Thank U For Voterz Card Reg by Pat081: 11:14am On Apr 10, 2018
Same here in osun state go dia by 8 am in d morning n dey may nt call u to enter by 3.30pm n dey will close by 4pm so u can c how hard it is here too

1 Like

Re: Look At The Stress We Are Facing In Makurdi, Suswam Thank U For Voterz Card Reg by lexy2014: 11:24am On Apr 10, 2018
salvationproject:
Bro register successfully and come let's vote the man of the people.
Greatest fellow Nigerians, President Muhammadu Buhari have put up the mandate to us to make Nigeria great again by declaring his intention for second term.
This man means we'll for Nigerians,
He entered office in 2015:
1. And since 2016,boko-haram became handicap to attack.
2. And now Looters are afraid of the name Nigeria.
3. And all is set for the payment of 5000 to all Nigerian youths.
4. And now bag of rice that was N22000 is N5000.
5. And now though dollar is high, it decreasing rate shows that in the next quarter of the year, 000.01 naira will be equal to 1 dollar and perhaps people have never been this rich in other regime compare to our great PMB regime.
6. Millions of employment everyday as those who were even sack are now getting more better jobs.
7. No strikes in our tertiary institutions again.
8. Great infrastructures now showing up every now and then both in the SS, SE, NE, NW, NC, SW... Just name it.
9. Improvement in public health care that even the president son and family are now attended to medically in Nigeria.
10. Nigeria is now written with integrity all over the world that if we can extend PMB tenure to 2023 and even add more years, a permanent seat in the UN is sure for us.

Let support this man of change forever.
#ISaiBaba #ISaiChange
Written by an educated elite.
1. BH is handicap yet buhari needs $1b to fight them.
2.is it saints that sponsored buharis election in 2015?
3. Since 2015, APC is not yet set 2 pay its promised 2015 2 Nigerian youths? what have they been doing?
4. Oga abeg, where's d market they sell rice 4 N5000?hope u aren't mistaken quarter bag 4 full bag?
5. Ur ability 2 predict d exchange rate defies every scientific, mathematical, economic and even common sense logic.
6. At least u agree that millions lost their jobs under this regime. Are u d one giving them better jobs?
7. No strike in tertiary institutions again? Are u from mars?
8.pls name just 1 infrastructure in each of d geo political zones u mentioned.
9. What is d name of d public hospital were Yusuf was treated? What did he go&do in Germany?
10. Integrity now means I will stop medical tourism but I will go 4 medical treatment in UK

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look At The Stress We Are Facing In Makurdi, Suswam Thank U For Voterz Card Reg by Eju2018(m): 11:26am On Apr 10, 2018
Hello people, no matter how herculean it is to get your PVC, don't relent. It's a strategy to ensure that our numbers don't count come next year. Nothing good comes easy. We all have to do our part by getting our PVC. Then God will look down on us with mercy and do His part.
Nigeria is bigger than any man or any political party. It's the only place I have the right to live without fear. Let's make it great again.

2 Likes

Re: Look At The Stress We Are Facing In Makurdi, Suswam Thank U For Voterz Card Reg by Patiks: 11:28am On Apr 10, 2018
Come to Ikotun LG Secretariat, you will queue from 4am till the officials arrive. When they arrive, they will count 50 people and ask the rest to repeat the same process until it gets to their turn.
Re: Look At The Stress We Are Facing In Makurdi, Suswam Thank U For Voterz Card Reg by Optional09: 11:38am On Apr 10, 2018
Jonathan did not rig himself in that tells you who is upright between the duo

1 Like

Re: Look At The Stress We Are Facing In Makurdi, Suswam Thank U For Voterz Card Reg by ImaIma1(f): 12:23pm On Apr 10, 2018
Who is the opposition for Buhari?
Re: Look At The Stress We Are Facing In Makurdi, Suswam Thank U For Voterz Card Reg by stilldoingokay(f): 12:55pm On Apr 10, 2018
hakeem4:
i went to the one in my area and i did not see anybody

even in my area too
Re: Look At The Stress We Are Facing In Makurdi, Suswam Thank U For Voterz Card Reg by Kemperor: 1:07pm On Apr 10, 2018
Buhari turning Nigeria to a smelling shit hole that even a fly wil run away from...

The took the best equipment to the North and registered underaged but it is a different story in other parts of the start. No voters registration centre.. The few they have functions like a snail.

No matter what APC and Buhari do, Buhari will go back to Daura in Shame...
Re: Look At The Stress We Are Facing In Makurdi, Suswam Thank U For Voterz Card Reg by schurley(m): 1:27pm On Apr 10, 2018
lexy2014:
1. BH is handicap yet buhari needs $1b to fight them.
2.is it saints that sponsored buharis election in 2015?
3. Since 2015, APC is not yet set 2 pay its promised 2015 2 Nigerian youths? what have they been doing?
4. Oga abeg, where's d market they sell rice 4 N5000?hope u aren't mistaken quarter bag 4 full bag?
5. Ur ability 2 predict d exchange rate defies every scientific, mathematical, economic and even common sense logic.
6. At least u agree that millions lost their jobs under this regime. Are u d one giving them better jobs?
7. No strike in tertiary institutions again? Are u from mars?
8.pls name just 1 infrastructure in each of d geo political zones u mentioned.
9. What is d name of d public hospital were Yusuf was treated? What did he go&do in Germany?
10. Integrity now means I will stop medical tourism but I will go 4 medical treatment in UK

Leave im for amadioah to strike.... he seem to be mentally imbalance anyway

1 Like

Re: Look At The Stress We Are Facing In Makurdi, Suswam Thank U For Voterz Card Reg by omoyemoses(f): 3:12pm On Apr 10, 2018
schurley:

Leave im for amadioah to strike.... he seem to be mentally imbalance anyway

Haven't you heard of Irony and/or sarcasm?
Re: Look At The Stress We Are Facing In Makurdi, Suswam Thank U For Voterz Card Reg by CaptainFM1: 3:21pm On Apr 10, 2018
massinola:
No matter how stressful it seems, don't give up. Their plan to frustrate the middle belt down south in 2019 won't work. Our vote must count. This monumental failure of a man must go back to where he's coming from. [/b]

It appears you are afraid to mention his name, but I can help.

This monumental failure of [b]BUHARI
must go back to where he's coming from.
Re: Look At The Stress We Are Facing In Makurdi, Suswam Thank U For Voterz Card Reg by schurley(m): 4:45pm On Apr 10, 2018
omoyemoses:

Haven't you heard of Irony and/or sarcasm?

Sarcasm, Irony keh.... in dis kind of issue of life and death
Re: Look At The Stress We Are Facing In Makurdi, Suswam Thank U For Voterz Card Reg by mikolo80: 5:49pm On Apr 10, 2018
HeyCorleone:
And they want people to go get their PVC when the process is overly stressful. This in itself is rigging.
oya don't do the stress na
and suffer for next 40 years

Look at the way they're sorting cards like we're in 4500B.C. Such thing never happened in European countries ever.

is this europe?

There is definitely something wrong with the black man

what've you done to fix it

FTC dedicated to my nigga Frank White. Frank White with the cocaina. Bless you bruh.
Re: Look At The Stress We Are Facing In Makurdi, Suswam Thank U For Voterz Card Reg by HeyCorleone(m): 6:13pm On Apr 10, 2018
mikolo80:
oya don't do the stress na
and suffer for next 40 years

is this europe?

what've you done to fix it

You must be a fool for quoting me with nothing reasonable to say.

But I don't blame you. Insanity runs in your DNA. Otherwise your mom should have swallowed.
Re: Look At The Stress We Are Facing In Makurdi, Suswam Thank U For Voterz Card Reg by mikolo80: 7:39pm On Apr 10, 2018
HeyCorleone:

You must be a fool for quoting me with nothing reasonable to say.

But I don't blame you. Insanity runs in your DNA. Otherwise your mom should have swallowed.
and you must be a bastard for insulting me
Re: Look At The Stress We Are Facing In Makurdi, Suswam Thank U For Voterz Card Reg by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 10, 2018
HeyCorleone:
And they want people to go get their PVC when the process is overly stressful. This in itself is rigging.

Look at the way they're sorting cards like we're in 4500B.C. Such thing never happened in European countries ever.

There is definitely something wrong with the black man

FTC dedicated to my nigga Frank White. Frank White with the cocaina. Bless you bruh.

There's nothing wrong with the black man that wasn't caused by the white man.
Re: Look At The Stress We Are Facing In Makurdi, Suswam Thank U For Voterz Card Reg by HeyCorleone(m): 10:12am On Apr 11, 2018
PrecisionFx:

There's nothing wrong with the black man that wasn't caused by the white man.

The first problem of the black man is blame. That is why the Buhari administration can't move forward.

Over 57 years after independence and what have we done with it? A country so blessed with everything to make it a major Power in the world. The fictional country "Wakanda" was modeled after Nigeria. But Nigeria is just stupid. Very. And here you are blaming the White man. Obviously you have no history of the black race in recent times.
Re: Look At The Stress We Are Facing In Makurdi, Suswam Thank U For Voterz Card Reg by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 11, 2018
HeyCorleone:

The first problem of the black man is blame. That is why the Buhari administration can't move forward.

Over 57 years after independence and what have we done with it? A country so blessed with everything to make it a major Power in the world. The fictional country "Wakanda" was modeled after Nigeria. But Nigeria is just stupid. Very. And here you are blaming the White man. Obviously you have no history of the black race in recent times.

Buharis was forcefully forced down our throat by the white men.
Re: Look At The Stress We Are Facing In Makurdi, Suswam Thank U For Voterz Card Reg by rainylad(f): 1:50pm On Apr 11, 2018
ikevictor:
Why can't Nigerians register for this online and have the plastics sent to them via snail mail.

Why create unnecessary suffering??

I tire o

It is intentional and all part of their rigging machinary.

1 Like

Re: Look At The Stress We Are Facing In Makurdi, Suswam Thank U For Voterz Card Reg by HeyCorleone(m): 4:19pm On Apr 11, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Buharis was forcefully forced down our throat by the white men.

Don't say what you can't prove.

We give the White Man too much credit for what happens by way of our thoughtlessness.
Re: Look At The Stress We Are Facing In Makurdi, Suswam Thank U For Voterz Card Reg by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 11, 2018
HeyCorleone:

Don't say what you can't prove.

We give the White Man too much credit for what happens by way of our thoughtlessness.

Nope.

Barack Obama sent his campaign managers to come down here n unsit GEJ.

The peace accord meeting between GEJ n PMB that John Kerry presided over, What dod u think it was all about?

Neocolonialism still exists in Africa so don't even go there.
Re: Look At The Stress We Are Facing In Makurdi, Suswam Thank U For Voterz Card Reg by HeyCorleone(m): 4:44pm On Apr 11, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Nope.

Barack Obama sent his campaign managers to come down here n unsit GEJ.

The peace accord meeting between GEJ n PMB that John Kerry presided over, What dod u think it was all about?

Neocolonialism still exists in Africa so don't even go there.

Let's assume for the sakes of argument you're correct. Still it is our fault.

You give people the chance to oppress you. The black man must rise above every form of Neocolonialism. That is what Odinga and Nkrumah said. The whites didn't force it on us. We agreed to it. So it's still our fault. Get that right.
Re: Look At The Stress We Are Facing In Makurdi, Suswam Thank U For Voterz Card Reg by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 11, 2018
HeyCorleone:

Let's assume for the sakes of argument you're correct. Still it is our fault.

You give people the chance to oppress you. The black man must rise above every form of Neocolonialism. That is what Odinga and Nkrumah said. The whites didn't force it on us. We agreed to it. So it's still our fault. Get that right.

The whites forced Buhari down our throats in 2015.

U cannot stop the white man from oppressing u.
See eh just forget this issue. U simply don't now anything on 26th issue.
Re: Look At The Stress We Are Facing In Makurdi, Suswam Thank U For Voterz Card Reg by HeyCorleone(m): 4:55pm On Apr 11, 2018
PrecisionFx:

The whites forced Buhari down our throats in 2015.

U cannot stop the white man from oppressing u.
See eh just forget this issue. U simply don't now anything on 26th issue.

Who told you you can't force the white man from oppressing you? What kind of stupid statement is that?

Or you think the elites in Africa don't like the fact that they Whites use them to exploit us?

The Black man has every Power but would still want to be under the control of the White man because he has no sense.

Or have you forgotten the Transatlantic slave trade? Okay we blame the whites for making Africans slaves but don't you know they actually bought these slaves from African chiefs and kings? Can't you see the the Black Man has always been the one doing himself?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Obiano, Catholic Church Want To Take Our Land - Anglicans / 'happy Birthday To My Boss' Osinbajo Celebrate Buhari On His Birthday / Customs Collects N1.1bn From South-west Importers In Six Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.