Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,628 members, 7,816,591 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Biskit Presses His Mom's Butt, Shares Video, Nigerians React - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Biskit Presses His Mom's Butt, Shares Video, Nigerians React (80009 Views)

Ogidi Youths Flog Man After He Was Filmed Flogging, Boxing, And Kicking His Mom / Boy Heartbroken After His Mom Surprised Him With Textbooks Instead Of Xbox / See Moment A Little Boy Kicked His Mom's Pot Of Stew While Dancing(See Reaction) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biskit Presses His Mom's Butt, Shares Video, Nigerians React by AngelicBeing: 4:20pm On Apr 10, 2018
Uyiii:
Omo, see 'grossly incested' family.
abeg pardon my Englishcheesy

but demn, see how the guy nipple and 'john thomas' stand gidigba like one of okorocha's erected statues.

Op, add 'graphic picture' abegcheesy, this is insane.
I don't just like what I hate.
grin

3 Likes

Re: Biskit Presses His Mom's Butt, Shares Video, Nigerians React by Pavore9: 4:20pm On Apr 10, 2018
Inappropriate.

1 Like

Re: Biskit Presses His Mom's Butt, Shares Video, Nigerians React by koladebrainiac(m): 4:21pm On Apr 10, 2018
which one be Yoruba guy. una don dey shiere eyin tribalist yi

1 Like

Re: Biskit Presses His Mom's Butt, Shares Video, Nigerians React by hollywater: 4:21pm On Apr 10, 2018
Not supprise it is their way of life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biskit Presses His Mom's Butt, Shares Video, Nigerians React by ItzBIM(m): 4:21pm On Apr 10, 2018
WebSurfer:

Are you one of them ?

How did you know about them sire ?
Re: Biskit Presses His Mom's Butt, Shares Video, Nigerians React by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 10, 2018
Well it’s their way so I’m not really surprised.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biskit Presses His Mom's Butt, Shares Video, Nigerians React by LyfeJennings(m): 4:23pm On Apr 10, 2018
Now I have every reason to believe incest is real

1 Like

Re: Biskit Presses His Mom's Butt, Shares Video, Nigerians React by EndtimeJudge(m): 4:23pm On Apr 10, 2018
Please i need a job. I studied Mass Communication. and I am sure i can do any job aside science related jobs
I believe God can use you for me, and i will send me CV if required. Thank you
Re: Biskit Presses His Mom's Butt, Shares Video, Nigerians React by Omuneizzy6(m): 4:23pm On Apr 10, 2018
hmmm

1 Like

Re: Biskit Presses His Mom's Butt, Shares Video, Nigerians React by IdeyFindWife: 4:24pm On Apr 10, 2018
No be only biscuit, na kpekere e go be.

Imagine, when you think you've seen it all, in come the real ModaPhurker! Very, very #ParentalAdvisory!! angry

1 Like

Re: Biskit Presses His Mom's Butt, Shares Video, Nigerians React by donnie(m): 4:24pm On Apr 10, 2018
Perverts everywhere
Re: Biskit Presses His Mom's Butt, Shares Video, Nigerians React by Kobicove(m): 4:24pm On Apr 10, 2018
Nutcase undecided
Re: Biskit Presses His Mom's Butt, Shares Video, Nigerians React by Germannig: 4:25pm On Apr 10, 2018
Most likely his wife or girl friend - just look at their faces, they look more like adult age-mates than mother-son. Afonjas may be a set of mad human deviants, but not to this extent cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Biskit Presses His Mom's Butt, Shares Video, Nigerians React by Oluwambo147(m): 4:27pm On Apr 10, 2018
GrammarlySeller:
If you know the level of incest going on in this world even in your street, you will beg the Angel to blow the trumpet...Anyway contact me for your Lifetime Premium Grammarly

Why don't you check my signature? Serious buyers only
bro sincerely things going on behind closed doors haa
Re: Biskit Presses His Mom's Butt, Shares Video, Nigerians React by Nobody: 4:28pm On Apr 10, 2018
Eleyi strong sha shocked shocked shocked
Re: Biskit Presses His Mom's Butt, Shares Video, Nigerians React by castrol180(m): 4:30pm On Apr 10, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

all of you shouting disrespect....is it your mummy's yansh?

for pete sake, he was inside her for nine months, came out from her honeypot and sucked the hell out of her mammary glands.

even if he decides to shook his joystick in her honey pot and explode his semen inside her.....is it your mummy?

Is that what your brother do with your mum always? And do you pray your son do it to you if actually you are a female and if you are a male do you pray your future son do it with his momma who would paradventure be your wifey?
Re: Biskit Presses His Mom's Butt, Shares Video, Nigerians React by GuntersChain(m): 4:31pm On Apr 10, 2018
Abeg make i go listen to limp bizkit album.

1 Like

Re: Biskit Presses His Mom's Butt, Shares Video, Nigerians React by kulekaa(m): 4:35pm On Apr 10, 2018
The guy resembles Huspuppy

1 Like

Re: Biskit Presses His Mom's Butt, Shares Video, Nigerians React by wisdomsnr(m): 4:35pm On Apr 10, 2018
lol

Re: Biskit Presses His Mom's Butt, Shares Video, Nigerians React by dasparrow: 4:36pm On Apr 10, 2018
I am not surprised. A lot of incest goes on in Nigeria and around the world.
Re: Biskit Presses His Mom's Butt, Shares Video, Nigerians React by thunderbabs: 4:39pm On Apr 10, 2018
But is it you people's butt he is pressing ni?

If d mother or aunt, or sugar mummy wey geh d yansh is cool with d pressing, hw e take dey itch una for body, ehn shocked

Una no fit look smtin comor eye for internet...

O sha ma ja yin lara je ni Shioor
Re: Biskit Presses His Mom's Butt, Shares Video, Nigerians React by RealGucci: 4:40pm On Apr 10, 2018
he mama go like fuc die
fuc

1 Like

Re: Biskit Presses His Mom's Butt, Shares Video, Nigerians React by MChaze25(m): 4:48pm On Apr 10, 2018
Shedrack777:
are you sure they are yoruba? and are you she is not his sugar mom?

Oh you re still shocked at what your tribe is capable of huh?

#igboamaka

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biskit Presses His Mom's Butt, Shares Video, Nigerians React by chris31(m): 4:57pm On Apr 10, 2018
Is nothing my friend at this age still sucks her mom breast
Mothers love the best ever
I can only die for only one person my mom
Re: Biskit Presses His Mom's Butt, Shares Video, Nigerians React by kingafri: 5:04pm On Apr 10, 2018
Na w o undecided
Re: Biskit Presses His Mom's Butt, Shares Video, Nigerians React by godofuck231: 5:17pm On Apr 10, 2018
KingLennon:
You are touching where you came out from. What sort of nonsense is that?

The type of non sense you see when a bastard son(he goat) does not know his father and his mother(retired baby mama) font know the moral boundaries
Re: Biskit Presses His Mom's Butt, Shares Video, Nigerians React by CSTR1003: 5:19pm On Apr 10, 2018
castrol180:
Igbos are at it again...dereputating people's image and personality

Full of ethnocentrism and tribalism
Are you talking about the same Yoruba where fathers rape and impregnate their daughters. ?

You must have an over-inflated view of your ethnic group.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biskit Presses His Mom's Butt, Shares Video, Nigerians React by KingLennon(m): 5:20pm On Apr 10, 2018
godofuck231:

The type of non sense you see when a bastard son(he goat) does not know his father and his mother(retired baby mama) font know the moral boundaries
But it's still happening in this country. I hope u knw that?
Re: Biskit Presses His Mom's Butt, Shares Video, Nigerians React by asawanathegreat(m): 5:21pm On Apr 10, 2018
Nothing wey man pikin no go see. Digital age
Re: Biskit Presses His Mom's Butt, Shares Video, Nigerians React by bebanky: 5:30pm On Apr 10, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

all of you shouting disrespect....is it your mummy's yansh?

for pete sake, he was inside her for nine months, came out from her honeypot and sucked the hell out of her mammary glands.

even if he decides to shook his joystick in her honey pot and explode his semen inside her.....is it your mummy?

You think you are funny? No...you are not...you are a big fool

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story / Traditional Marriage List In Aboh Mbaise, Imo State / My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.