Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Rochas Okorocha Doing Marvelously Well In IMO STATE - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Okorocha Doing Marvelously Well In IMO STATE (626 Views)

Rochas Okorocha Sacks Son-In-law, Uche Nwosu, Others (FULL LIST) / Rochas Okorocha Speaks On The Cost Of The Statues He Built In Imo (Video) / The Cost Of The 8 Statues Rochas Okorocha Built In Imo Is N500,000 Each (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rochas Okorocha Doing Marvelously Well In IMO STATE by andycom(m): 12:20pm On Apr 10, 2018
My Condolences to Ndi Imo.

Imo State today. This is the effect of the much celebrated urban renewal. A governor that will build road before remembering the need for drainage. That to me simply shows that the road was built without planing.

These pictures reflect how Okigwe Road was today during and after the rain. Exactly in front of the former State Secretariat of the People’s Democratic Party, Imo State. Kudos to the leadership of the party in Imo for moving out from this office to a more conducive environment where party activities are booming.

My sincere Condolences to Ndi Imo as we welcome the 2018 rainy season. The death of purposeful leadership is obvious.

Re: Rochas Okorocha Doing Marvelously Well In IMO STATE by andycom(m): 12:22pm On Apr 10, 2018
pictures
Re: Rochas Okorocha Doing Marvelously Well In IMO STATE by Countersam(m): 1:06pm On Apr 10, 2018
andycom:
My Condolences to Ndi Imo.

Imo State today. This is the effect of the much celebrated urban renewal. A governor that will build road before remembering the need for drainage. That to me simply shows that the road was built without planing.

These pictures reflect how Okigwe Road was today during and after the rain. Exactly in front of the former State Secretariat of the People’s Democratic Party, Imo State. Kudos to the leadership of the party in Imo for moving out from this office to a more conducive environment where party activities are booming.

My sincere Condolences to Ndi Imo as we welcome the 2018 rainy season. The death of purposeful leadership is obvious.

Re: Rochas Okorocha Doing Marvelously Well In IMO STATE by skelewu404(m): 1:08pm On Apr 10, 2018
Re: Rochas Okorocha Doing Marvelously Well In IMO STATE by ruggedized1: 1:51pm On Apr 10, 2018
Where's the cursed useless poverty inflicted old man called abagworo, come and carry your filthy dilapidated hopeless and worthless Imo state. cheesy

Re: Rochas Okorocha Doing Marvelously Well In IMO STATE by SamuelAnyawu(m): 2:01pm On Apr 10, 2018
Una don Start another Imo Anambara fight abi?

(1) (Reply)

What’s Inside Nigeria’s Foreign Reserves? / Things USA Would Use To Invade Nigeria. / Femi Fani-kayode Loses Mother-in-law, Mrs. Leticia Chikwendu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.