Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,532 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

2019: It’s Easier To Defeat Buhari Than Another Candidate – Deji Adeyanju - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: It’s Easier To Defeat Buhari Than Another Candidate – Deji Adeyanju (266 Views)

Anthony Ayine: More MDAs Violate Audit Laws Under Buhari Than Previous Govt / 2019: It’s Easier To Defeat Buhari Than Another Candidate – Deji Adeyanju / Nigeria More Divided Under Buhari Than Any Time In History – Charles Soludo (2) (3) (4)

(1)

2019: It’s Easier To Defeat Buhari Than Another Candidate – Deji Adeyanju by 4Ebisco: 12:37pm On Apr 10, 2018
A former New Media Director for the Peoples Democratic Party and Co-convener of Our Mumu Don Do group, Deji Adeyanju, has described President Muhammadu Buhari as a ‘dunce,’ who should not be given another chance to rule the country.

He said all Nigerians should unite and vote out Buhari, who he described as enemy of the country.

Adeyanju was reacting to the Monday’s declaration by Buhari to run for a second term.

Airing his views on Twitter, Adeyanju wrote, “For me, it’s good for the dunce to seek re-election because if he doesn’t & they present another candidate, it will be difficult to defeat them.

“The entire opposition in the country must unite against this enemy of Nigeria before July. Forget about PDP or any party, just UNITE. Buhari will suffer the same fate Jonathan suffered. He will be defeated.”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/04/2019-its-easier-to-defeat-buhari-than.html

Re: 2019: It’s Easier To Defeat Buhari Than Another Candidate – Deji Adeyanju by Mynd44: 12:49pm On Apr 10, 2018

(1)

Twist In The Ajaokuta Steel Tale / ...and I Hear Haters Ask In Dismay... / 'my Dad Burnt My Property After I Accepted Jesus Christ' Senator Binta Garba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.