Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Disabled South African Lady Graduates After Being Discouraged By Lecturer - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Disabled South African Lady Graduates After Being Discouraged By Lecturer (25232 Views)

Man Finally Graduates After Spending 12 Years In University / Olorunfemi Adeyeye Graduates After 7 Years / Covenant University Final Year Student Forced To Shave Beard By Lecturer(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disabled South African Lady Graduates After Being Discouraged By Lecturer by LeSudAfricaine: 11:37pm On Apr 10, 2018
zinaunreal:

I guess thats how people react when they hear your music. Your music is for people who got are about to die.so that they can easily pass into the other world. Crap. Do something bout your ugly beats dick head
The same music that has won the most Grammy's in Africa, LOL, go to sleep man
Re: Disabled South African Lady Graduates After Being Discouraged By Lecturer by Guestlander: 2:36am On Apr 11, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Yes, we all look like that.

You're aware that she is a cancer survivor, right? Know things to poke fun at, asshole! You don't know what the future has in store for you. Seriously, who makes fun of disabled people? Sick bastard!

Only sick idiots.

1 Like

Re: Disabled South African Lady Graduates After Being Discouraged By Lecturer by LeSudAfricaine: 4:13am On Apr 11, 2018
zinaunreal:
She ugly finally
you are so stupid

1 Like

Re: Disabled South African Lady Graduates After Being Discouraged By Lecturer by Ajakayekoke(m): 4:18am On Apr 11, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Her lecturer was only being honest.

The truth is that her degree is a waste while her certificate is just for decoration.

Because no employer will hire a staff who looks like a freak of nature.
if you continue like this Buhari will win in2019 and then Yusuf
Re: Disabled South African Lady Graduates After Being Discouraged By Lecturer by XhosaNostra(f): 6:37am On Apr 11, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
The same music that has won the most Grammy's in Africa, LOL, go to sleep man

Never mind the Grammy, the world is using South African music to dance to the Wakanda Challenge making waves all over the internet right now. They're even saying South Africa is their Wakanda grin Once again South Africa is chosen above all other shìtholes cheesy

[url][/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRyGyNa8GqA]
Re: Disabled South African Lady Graduates After Being Discouraged By Lecturer by XhosaNostra(f): 6:48am On Apr 11, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Never mind the Grammy, the world is using South African music to dance to the Wakanda Challenge making waves all over the internet right now. They're even saying South Africa is their Wakanda grin

[url][/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRyGyNa8GqA]

Russians rocking to Mzansi tunes grin

[url][/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3Vuk6rgOio]
Re: Disabled South African Lady Graduates After Being Discouraged By Lecturer by XhosaNostra(f): 7:59am On Apr 11, 2018
Lesud, the world is even copying our choral music style of singing grin

The original by South Africans: Bawo Thixo Somandla

[url][/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G90l_3q2qi4]

The UK

[url][/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OY14YUB7TbA]

The US

[url][/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTbgKoKXjrw]

Imitation is the best form of flattery as they say grin
Re: Disabled South African Lady Graduates After Being Discouraged By Lecturer by LilieJmac: 8:10am On Apr 11, 2018
Congratulations dear. God will not fail you keep trusting Him.
Re: Disabled South African Lady Graduates After Being Discouraged By Lecturer by sistmeccy(f): 8:17am On Apr 11, 2018
beautiful POST. .I get depressed because I have an ear problem. I won't get what you are saying unless I read your lips. going through secondary school was tough & I sometimes doubt if I'll make it at the university but one thing keeps me going. .....hateful remarks, they don't keep me down they only make me more determined cos I want to prove them all wrong..

1 Like

Re: Disabled South African Lady Graduates After Being Discouraged By Lecturer by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 11, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The truth is that her degree is a waste while her certificate is just for decoration.

omo ale at work again.
Re: Disabled South African Lady Graduates After Being Discouraged By Lecturer by Adanne9110(f): 3:28pm On Apr 11, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

don't give up on someone with mere assumption,,, aren't u seeing possibility of even being employer instead of employee? isn't it for her at least to be literate for other dreams,,,if she is really intelligent, she can be a lecturer,,,,no law is against any physically challenged person in educational sector so long as the person is intellectually stable,,,,

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Disabled South African Lady Graduates After Being Discouraged By Lecturer by Adanne9110(f): 3:32pm On Apr 11, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

don't give up on someone with mere assumption,,, aren't u seeing possibility of even being employer instead of employee? isn't it for her at least to be literate for other dreams,,,if she is really intelligent, she can be a lecturer,,,,no law is against any physically challenged person in educational sector so long as the person is intellectually stable,,,,
Re: Disabled South African Lady Graduates After Being Discouraged By Lecturer by Adanne9110(f): 3:33pm On Apr 11, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

OK but please ,don't give up on someone with mere assumption,,, aren't u seeing possibility of even being employer instead of employee? isn't it for her at least to be literate for other dreams,,,if she is really intelligent, she can be a lecturer,,,,no law is against any physically challenged person in educational sector so long as the person is intellectually stable,,,,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FUTO VC Approves N20,000 For Collection Of Undergraduate Certificate / UNILAG Reinstates Olorunfemi Adeyeye, Rusticated Student Activist / University Of Lagos Cut-Off Mark 2017/2018 Is Out. Check

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.