Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

NDOLI- My Struggle - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / NDOLI- My Struggle (327 Views)

The Struggle Before And After Uncle Sola's Death / Pandemic Affair- A Story Of Struggle, Pain And Love / The Human Struggle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NDOLI- My Struggle by owerriistson: 1:06pm On Apr 10, 2018
2017- A year probably cast before it began; to futher Understand this year, we would take our minds back to 2016 when we took a personal vow by God's grace to break away from a norm, a habit of fourteen years and enter the realm of Grace.
Re: NDOLI- My Struggle by owerriistson: 1:10pm On Apr 10, 2018
This is an act of fiction, any resemblance to anybody living or dead or to any event is highly regreatted.... I want to acknowledge my fellow writers whose work has inspired my writings.... PamelB, chumypinky, Biafriabushboy, floxy 1759... and others too numerous to mention.... All rights reserved; Owerrifirstson 2018
Re: NDOLI- My Struggle by owerriistson: 1:18pm On Apr 10, 2018
A decision emboldened by the hunger to leave d past. 2016 was a year of mixed blessings; I concluded my service year April 18th 2016 and was cast into d labour market. How can I describe my exit from service without giving an into
My call up letter read wannune,Benue State... I was devastated cuz I had paid someone 10k to post me to porthacourt(mtcheeew)... d only thing I knew about Benue was from one Idoma girl I dated back in Uni; her name was Ihotu... well mannered, pretty face wit average sized tits and a globe bum... She told me dat Benue was a land of plenty where food was extremely cheap
Re: NDOLI- My Struggle by owerriistson: 2:17pm On Apr 10, 2018
More Updates to follow shortly.... Ur comments are welcome

(1) (Reply)

Quotes By Aderichardss / Get Sense Before You Dropout Of School / No More!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.