Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,392 members, 7,954,570 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:49 PM

Buhari Writes Senate, Makes 26 New Appointments (FULL LIST) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Writes Senate, Makes 26 New Appointments (FULL LIST) (45629 Views)

Nigerian Senate Makes Case For Nuclear Energy / Senate Makes A U-turn, Lifts Embargo On Buhari’s Appointments / Osinbajo Makes New Appointments (Full List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Writes Senate, Makes 26 New Appointments (FULL LIST) by Sagamaje(m): 8:01pm On Apr 10, 2018
sapele914:
TELL YOUR PAPA TO BRING HIS OWN CV.

Wikipedia

[s]Muhammadu Buhari GCFR is the President of Nigeria, in office since 2015. He is a retired major general in the Nigerian Army and previously served as the nation's head of state from 31 December 1983 to ...
Children: Zarah Buhari, Yusuf Buhari, Fatima Buhari, Halima Buhari Sheriff, Hadiza Buhari, Amina Buhari, Zulaihat Buhari, Musa Buhari, Aisha Buhari, more
Education: United States Army War College (1979–1980), Defence Services Staff College (1973–1974), Mons Officer Cadet School (1962–1963), more
[/s]

Guy man forget all this campaign : Just tell Buhari to bring is WAEC certificates only. Thanks for calling my PAPA cheesy , as for me I won't insult your parents cause am not a born throway like you grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Writes Senate, Makes 26 New Appointments (FULL LIST) by nwanwaoge(m): 8:14pm On Apr 10, 2018
sophsia62:

President Muhammadu Buhari has written the Senate to confirm Festus Okoye as National Commissioner for the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC).

Mr Okoye is among 26 new appointees the president wrote, in separate letters, to the Senate for confirmation.

Mr Buhari’s request on Mr Okoye was contained in a letter read by the Senate President, Bukola Saraki, shortly before the Senate adjourned plenary on Tuesday.

“In accordance with the provision of section 154(1) of the 1999 constitution as amended, I rise to forward to the distinguished senators the name of Barrister Festus Okoye for confirmation as National Commissioner representing South-east geo-political zone.

“While hoping that this request will receive the usual expeditious consideration, please accept Mr President the assurances of my highest regard,” the letter reads.

Mr Okoye, an indigene of Imo State, is the Executive Director, Human Rights Monitor, and a Solicitor at the Supreme Court of Nigeria.

In other letters dispatched to the Senate, Mr Buhari also sought the confirmation of 23 members of National Population Commission and two non-legal practitioners as members of Federal Judicial Service Commission.

The two non-legal practitioners are; Abba Ali (Katsina-North west) and Mohammed Sagir (Niger-North central).

The 23 nominees for the National Population Commission are; Nwanne Johnny Nwabuisi (Abia), Dr Clifford Zirra (Adamawa), Mr Chidi Christopher Ezeoke(Anambra), Barrister Isa Audu Buratai (Borno), Navy Captain Charles Iyam Ogwa(Cross River), Sir Richard Odibo(Delta), Okereke Darlington Onaubuchi (Ebonyi) and Mr A.D. Olusegun Aiyajina (Edo).

Others are; Ejike Ezeh (Enugu), Hon. Abubakar Mohammed Danburam (Gombe), Prof. Uba S.F. Nnabue (Imo), Dr. Abdulmalik Mohammed Durunguwa (Kaduna), Sulaiman Ismaila Lawal (Kano), Prof. Jimoh Habibat Isah (Kogi), Dr. Sa’adu Ayinla Alanamu (Kwara), Nasir Isa kwarra (Nasarawa).

Also nominated are: Barrister Aliyu Datti (Niger), Yeye (Mrs) Seyi Adererinokun Olusanya (Ogun), Prince Oladiran Garvey Iyantan (Ondo), Senator Mudashiru Oyetunde Hussain (Osun), Mrs Cecilia Arsun Dapoet ()Plateau, Dr. Ipalibo Macdonald Harry (Rivers), Sale S. Saany (Taraba).

http://www.akelicious.net/2018/04/buhari-writes-senate-makes-26-new.html[/url
campaign strategy..... if not late!
Re: Buhari Writes Senate, Makes 26 New Appointments (FULL LIST) by sapele914(m): 8:31pm On Apr 10, 2018
Sagamaje:
[/s]

Guy man forget all this campaign : Just tell Buhari to bring is WAEC certificates only. Thanks for calling my PAPA cheesy , as for me I won't insult your parents cause am not a born throway like you grin
No Waec,how can Papa produce wethin e no get,direct us to your papa's facebook page for us to review his resume because we know he is not known by wikipedia, at least the President's Children can show their friends for posterity's sake that their father was somebody in his lifetime unlike you descendant of a faceless miscreant.

Who God has blessed let no man can curse,The great Bob Marley best said it "Who the cap fits let them wear it"you will die on top of President Buhari's matter for nothing,go and blame your Father he is the one responsible for your failure,16 years of Pdp from 1999-2015 you and papa couldn't do anything with your lives?

Success in life is about concerted hard work not an overnight miracle.
Re: Buhari Writes Senate, Makes 26 New Appointments (FULL LIST) by Sagamaje(m): 8:39pm On Apr 10, 2018
sapele914:
No Waec,how can Papa produce wethin e no get,direct us to your papa's facebook page for us to review his resume because we know he is not known by wikipedia, at least the President's Children can show their friends for posterity's sake that their father was somebody in his lifetime unlike you descendant of a faceless miscreant.

Who God has blessed let no man can curse,The great Bob Marley best said it "Who the cap fits let them wear it"you will die on top of President Buhari's matter for nothing,go and blame your Father he is the one responsible for your failure,16 years of Pdp from 1999-2015 you and papa couldn't do anything with your lives?

Success in life is about concerted hard work not an overnight miracle.

Now I just confirmed you are a real [b]born throwaway with no basic home training [\b]. And by Gods grace, May herdsmen pays you and your family a Benue visit and make sure you are alive to vote for Foolhari again. Insha Allah (amin)
Re: Buhari Writes Senate, Makes 26 New Appointments (FULL LIST) by Yusuf54: 8:50pm On Apr 10, 2018
I will vote for Him
Re: Buhari Writes Senate, Makes 26 New Appointments (FULL LIST) by phase1: 9:11pm On Apr 10, 2018
muykem:
Ojukwu surrendered to the man with lowest IQ as a military man and NK ran away for him as a Civilian. He tamed the whole region by teaching them a bitter lesson that emotion is not equal to intelligent. I love this lowest IQ.

Where in your history book told your Ojukwu surrendered to your illiterate lord and master? I can see you are also a muslim ile kewu illiterate almajiri.
Re: Buhari Writes Senate, Makes 26 New Appointments (FULL LIST) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 10, 2018
....And yet HE is your. PRESIDENT. and YOU are his OORDINARY. CITIZEN FOLLOWER grin grin grin
kimjongJezebel:
Buhari is the President with the lowest IQ in the world. Grossly incompetent, extremely unintelligent and very dumb

There will be more last minute, politically motivated and dubious appointments to more sycophants just for his reelection bid
Re: Buhari Writes Senate, Makes 26 New Appointments (FULL LIST) by odysey: 9:46pm On Apr 10, 2018
tesppidd:
Buhari till 2023.

APC till 2055.

Wailers go and die.

obviously you don't care about the country just maybe your pocket

that which you're benefiting from the current state of this country will turn to dust

you'll experience to the FULL the suffering of nigerians
Re: Buhari Writes Senate, Makes 26 New Appointments (FULL LIST) by lereinter(m): 10:42pm On Apr 10, 2018
just as roma disgarced barca
mohammudu buhari, you shall be put to shame....
Re: Buhari Writes Senate, Makes 26 New Appointments (FULL LIST) by brookz: 10:50pm On Apr 10, 2018
Congratulations to the Appointees,

This is Highly Commendable.

Federal Character is well Reflected.

Wailers and E-miscreants should go Hug Transformer.

1 Share

Re: Buhari Writes Senate, Makes 26 New Appointments (FULL LIST) by Kennedy4wayne: 10:52pm On Apr 10, 2018
My dear friends, ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country. Join /youthallianceplatform to build a nation we all love. Like us on facebook. We need your support.
Re: Buhari Writes Senate, Makes 26 New Appointments (FULL LIST) by Justinah4real(f): 10:36am On Apr 11, 2018
Sagamaje:
Nigerians will never reinforce failure Foolhari come 2019. Thunder kill all his Media Cows
Re: Buhari Writes Senate, Makes 26 New Appointments (FULL LIST) by Justinah4real(f): 10:38am On Apr 11, 2018
kimjongJezebel:
Buhari is the President with the lowest IQ in the world. Grossly incompetent, extremely unintelligent and very dumb

There will be more last minute, politically motivated and dubious appointments to more sycophants just for his reelection bid
Re: Buhari Writes Senate, Makes 26 New Appointments (FULL LIST) by Justinah4real(f): 11:54am On Apr 11, 2018
sapele914:

United States Army War College
College in Carlisle, Pennsylvania
CallDirectionsWebsite
Address: 122 Forbes Ave, Carlisle, PA 17013, USA
The United States Army War College is a U.S. Army educational institution in Carlisle, Pennsylvania, on the 500-acre campus of the historic Carlisle Barracks. Wikipedia
Notable alumni

Dwight D. Eisenhower

Muhammadu Buhari

George S. Patton

Colin Powell

John J. Pershing

Abdel Fattah el‑Sisi

Vijay Kumar Singh

http://www.google.com.ng/search?q=United+States+Army+War+College+&oq=United+States+Army+War+College+&gs_l=mobile-heirloom-serp.12..41l3.19195.19195.0.21379.2.1.0.1.1.0.0.0..0.0....0...1c..34.mobile-heirloom-serp..1.1.56.1sYyG7RFh9w
Senators Child

Re: Buhari Writes Senate, Makes 26 New Appointments (FULL LIST) by icebrain(m): 1:37pm On Apr 11, 2018
no amount of campaign will bring buhari back. the more buhari campaign de less his chances of winning. as for me and my friends non of us will vote a RULER called buhari.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Suspension Of Twitter: Nigerian Bar Association Reacts / Peter Nwaoboshi Buries His Father In Delta (pics) / Amaka Ekwo: Nnamdi Kanu Appoints New Press Secretary (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.