Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,284 members, 7,957,730 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:32 PM

Buhari Writes Senate, Makes 26 New Appointments (FULL LIST) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Writes Senate, Makes 26 New Appointments (FULL LIST) (45639 Views)

Nigerian Senate Makes Case For Nuclear Energy / Senate Makes A U-turn, Lifts Embargo On Buhari’s Appointments / Osinbajo Makes New Appointments (Full List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Writes Senate, Makes 26 New Appointments (FULL LIST) by IamPatriotic(m): 5:03pm On Apr 10, 2018
mikolo80:
too many ibo names there
the north is being mrginalised

That's not my observation, this one is mere "jobs for the boys" appointment.
Re: Buhari Writes Senate, Makes 26 New Appointments (FULL LIST) by jelel6: 5:09pm On Apr 10, 2018
kimjongJezebel:
Buhari is the President with the lowest IQ in the world. Grossly incompetent, extremely unintelligent and very dumb

There will be more last minute, politically motivated and dubious appointments to more sycophants just for his reelection bid

Considering we were just moving on from the administration of a Certified PhD holder, I find it really hard to believe someone who's all that can compare favorably.
perhaps, the claims are not as competent, intelligent and reasonable as they seem? But what do we know?
Re: Buhari Writes Senate, Makes 26 New Appointments (FULL LIST) by SoNature(m): 5:10pm On Apr 10, 2018
olahero:
If you could tolerate thieves for 16 years, but found it difficult to tolerate a honest man for 3 years !

Examine yourself !

Copied.

You guys should stop stereotyping this statement because it's annoying.

You may argue that Obasanjo and GEJ had no leadership skill, but they worked with smart team members. As a result, Nigeria grew at their times.

Integrity doesn't solve leadership problems - but skills do.

Buhari has no element of leadership skill in him, and he has terrible team to work with. And the result? A failed state or better put - shithole country grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Writes Senate, Makes 26 New Appointments (FULL LIST) by InvertedHammer: 5:10pm On Apr 10, 2018
/
Nominate Igbo people at the dying minute to appease people.

Campaign strategy!

Meanwhile, kudos to PMB for the Enugu-OSha and Enugu-Umuahia expressway.

Even in criticism, I must acknowledge good deeds.

Kudos to him as well for the Otuoke road in Bayelsa State.

/

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Writes Senate, Makes 26 New Appointments (FULL LIST) by Write4me(m): 5:12pm On Apr 10, 2018
kimjongJezebel:
Buhari is the President with the lowest IQ in the world. Grossly incompetent, extremely unintelligent and very dumb

There will be more last minute, politically motivated and dubious appointments to more sycophants just for his reelection bid

The Old man is there strategising you de, de complain.
What is "politics all about" ?
Re: Buhari Writes Senate, Makes 26 New Appointments (FULL LIST) by Sirjamo: 5:14pm On Apr 10, 2018
AroOkigbo:
RIP to English language tongue
Seriously, I would like to be corrected
Re: Buhari Writes Senate, Makes 26 New Appointments (FULL LIST) by godofuck231: 5:25pm On Apr 10, 2018
sophsia62:

President Muhammadu Buhari has written the Senate to confirm Festus Okoye as National Commissioner for the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC).

Mr Okoye is among 26 new appointees the president wrote, in separate letters, to the Senate for confirmation.

Mr Buhari’s request on Mr Okoye was contained in a letter read by the Senate President, Bukola Saraki, shortly before the Senate adjourned plenary on Tuesday.

“In accordance with the provision of section 154(1) of the 1999 constitution as amended, I rise to forward to the distinguished senators the name of Barrister Festus Okoye for confirmation as National Commissioner representing South-east geo-political zone.

“While hoping that this request will receive the usual expeditious consideration, please accept Mr President the assurances of my highest regard,” the letter reads.

Mr Okoye, an indigene of Imo State, is the Executive Director, Human Rights Monitor, and a Solicitor at the Supreme Court of Nigeria.

In other letters dispatched to the Senate, Mr Buhari also sought the confirmation of 23 members of National Population Commission and two non-legal practitioners as members of Federal Judicial Service Commission.

The two non-legal practitioners are; Abba Ali (Katsina-North west) and Mohammed Sagir (Niger-North central).

The 23 nominees for the National Population Commission are; Nwanne Johnny Nwabuisi (Abia), Dr Clifford Zirra (Adamawa), Mr Chidi Christopher Ezeoke(Anambra), Barrister Isa Audu Buratai (Borno), Navy Captain Charles Iyam Ogwa(Cross River), Sir Richard Odibo(Delta), Okereke Darlington Onaubuchi (Ebonyi) and Mr A.D. Olusegun Aiyajina (Edo).

Others are; Ejike Ezeh (Enugu), Hon. Abubakar Mohammed Danburam (Gombe), Prof. Uba S.F. Nnabue (Imo), Dr. Abdulmalik Mohammed Durunguwa (Kaduna), Sulaiman Ismaila Lawal (Kano), Prof. Jimoh Habibat Isah (Kogi), Dr. Sa’adu Ayinla Alanamu (Kwara), Nasir Isa kwarra (Nasarawa).

Also nominated are: Barrister Aliyu Datti (Niger), Yeye (Mrs) Seyi Adererinokun Olusanya (Ogun), Prince Oladiran Garvey Iyantan (Ondo), Senator Mudashiru Oyetunde Hussain (Osun), Mrs Cecilia Arsun Dapoet ()Plateau, Dr. Ipalibo Macdonald Harry (Rivers), Sale S. Saany (Taraba).

http://www.akelicious.net/2018/04/buhari-writes-senate-makes-26-new.html[/url

Na now quarter system de work abi, 2019 don be reality for you? Better renovate that other room in daura

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Writes Senate, Makes 26 New Appointments (FULL LIST) by bejeria101(m): 5:27pm On Apr 10, 2018
olahero:
If you could tolerate thieves for 16 years, but found it difficult to tolerate a honest man for 3 years !

Examine yourself !

Copied.

zombie what is honest about this man? Or you don't know what honesty and integrity means?
Re: Buhari Writes Senate, Makes 26 New Appointments (FULL LIST) by godofuck231: 5:27pm On Apr 10, 2018
kimjongJezebel:

I think the name dumbo is better fitted to him
Re: Buhari Writes Senate, Makes 26 New Appointments (FULL LIST) by lexy2014: 5:27pm On Apr 10, 2018
[sup][/sup]
sophsia62:

President Muhammadu Buhari has written the Senate to confirm Festus Okoye as National Commissioner for the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC).

Mr Okoye is among 26 new appointees the president wrote, in separate letters, to the Senate for confirmation.

Mr Buhari’s request on Mr Okoye was contained in a letter read by the Senate President, Bukola Saraki, shortly before the Senate adjourned plenary on Tuesday.

“In accordance with the provision of section 154(1) of the 1999 constitution as amended, I rise to forward to the distinguished senators the name of Barrister Festus Okoye for confirmation as National Commissioner representing South-east geo-political zone.

“While hoping that this request will receive the usual expeditious consideration, please accept Mr President the assurances of my highest regard,” the letter reads.

Mr Okoye, an indigene of Imo State, is the Executive Director, Human Rights Monitor, and a Solicitor at the Supreme Court of Nigeria.

In other letters dispatched to the Senate, Mr Buhari also sought the confirmation of 23 members of National Population Commission and two non-legal practitioners as members of Federal Judicial Service Commission.

The two non-legal practitioners are; Abba Ali (Katsina-North west) and Mohammed Sagir (Niger-North central).

The 23 nominees for the National Population Commission are; Nwanne Johnny Nwabuisi (Abia), Dr Clifford Zirra (Adamawa), Mr Chidi Christopher Ezeoke(Anambra), Barrister Isa Audu Buratai (Borno), Navy Captain Charles Iyam Ogwa(Cross River), Sir Richard Odibo(Delta), Okereke Darlington Onaubuchi (Ebonyi) and Mr A.D. Olusegun Aiyajina (Edo).

Others are; Ejike Ezeh (Enugu), Hon. Abubakar Mohammed Danburam (Gombe), Prof. Uba S.F. Nnabue (Imo), Dr. Abdulmalik Mohammed Durunguwa (Kaduna), Sulaiman Ismaila Lawal (Kano), Prof. Jimoh Habibat Isah (Kogi), Dr. Sa’adu Ayinla Alanamu (Kwara), Nasir Isa kwarra (Nasarawa).

Also nominated are: Barrister Aliyu Datti (Niger), Yeye (Mrs) Seyi Adererinokun Olusanya (Ogun), Prince Oladiran Garvey Iyantan (Ondo), Senator Mudashiru Oyetunde Hussain (Osun), Mrs Cecilia Arsun Dapoet ()Plateau, Dr. Ipalibo Macdonald Harry (Rivers), Sale S. Saany (Taraba).

http://www.akelicious.net/2018/04/buhari-writes-senate-makes-26-new.html[/url
govt of appointments, by appointments, for appointments. Buharis greatest achievement is appointment even 4d dead
Re: Buhari Writes Senate, Makes 26 New Appointments (FULL LIST) by bakila: 5:28pm On Apr 10, 2018
juddy4life:
Your IQ seems lower than that of pmb's. What he is inferring is that, in previous appointments, why didn't it reflect federal character? Quata system aboki
I will not argue with you.
Re: Buhari Writes Senate, Makes 26 New Appointments (FULL LIST) by mikolo80: 5:29pm On Apr 10, 2018
IamPatriotic:

That's not my observation, this one is mere "jobs for the boys" appointment.
na so
but if na ahmed full dia
na nepotism u go de shout upandan
now e favour una,fem we no hia
Re: Buhari Writes Senate, Makes 26 New Appointments (FULL LIST) by SaroWiwa: 5:37pm On Apr 10, 2018
I just hope these people are the living ones this time around. If so, for me, no wahala.
Re: Buhari Writes Senate, Makes 26 New Appointments (FULL LIST) by bakila: 5:38pm On Apr 10, 2018
InvertedHammer:
/
Nominate Igbo people at the dying minute to appease people.

Campaign strategy!

Meanwhile, kudos to PMB for the Enugu-OSha and Enugu-Umuahia expressway.

Even in criticism, I must acknowledge good deeds.

Kudos to him as well for the Otuoke road in Bayelsa State.

/
The bolded seems to be the biggest campaign strategy for those who matter.
Re: Buhari Writes Senate, Makes 26 New Appointments (FULL LIST) by Turantula(m): 5:40pm On Apr 10, 2018
kimjongJezebel:

Chai! Wisdom no go kill you
Re: Buhari Writes Senate, Makes 26 New Appointments (FULL LIST) by chinoxstock: 5:55pm On Apr 10, 2018
Sirjamo:
Has Jonathan commits suicide?

Buhari is a bad loser..Make I give you history lesson?
Re: Buhari Writes Senate, Makes 26 New Appointments (FULL LIST) by satowind(m): 5:58pm On Apr 10, 2018
muykem:
Ojukwu surrendered to the man with lowest IQ as a military man and NK ran away for him as a Civilian. He tamed the whole region by teaching them a bitter lesson that emotion is not equal to intelligent. I love this lowest IQ.
mumu buhari battalion was finished by Biafra army. It was obj team that cause Biafra to surrender cause of their tactics. If u think buhari is capable of anything then u are dumber. He is a senseless president and a pathetic soldier.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Writes Senate, Makes 26 New Appointments (FULL LIST) by Iamzik: 6:29pm On Apr 10, 2018
olahero:

Examine yourself !

Copied.

Oga which honest man?
Keep burying your head In the sand. Foolishness is making thesame mistake twice back to back
Re: Buhari Writes Senate, Makes 26 New Appointments (FULL LIST) by systemz(m): 6:40pm On Apr 10, 2018
kimjongJezebel:

Bros your joy don travel pata pata.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Writes Senate, Makes 26 New Appointments (FULL LIST) by wakeupafricanyo: 6:50pm On Apr 10, 2018
Failure is failure
You can't reinforce failure

DANKWAMBO is the answer
Re: Buhari Writes Senate, Makes 26 New Appointments (FULL LIST) by KingOfSkills: 7:12pm On Apr 10, 2018
ahhh, so buhari is writing to the Senate from UK
buhari is a big joke
I hope he remains there ooo
By the way, buhari didn't handover to the vice president ooo
Re: Buhari Writes Senate, Makes 26 New Appointments (FULL LIST) by gaskiyamagana: 7:14pm On Apr 10, 2018
Sagamaje:
Nigerians will never reinforce failure Foolhari come 2019. Thunder kill all his Media Cows
Online madness. Madness Online.
Re: Buhari Writes Senate, Makes 26 New Appointments (FULL LIST) by gaskiyamagana: 7:16pm On Apr 10, 2018
satowind:
mumu buhari battalion was finished by Biafra army. It was obj team that cause Biafra to surrender cause of their tactics. If u think buhari is capable of anything then u are dumber. He is a senseless president and a pathetic soldier.
Wailers and wailing continue till 2023. Sai baba. Sai Buhari. Sai Nigeria, no Biafra.
Re: Buhari Writes Senate, Makes 26 New Appointments (FULL LIST) by gaskiyamagana: 7:22pm On Apr 10, 2018
kimjongJezebel:

Grammarian wailer, more wailing grammar till 2023 of PMB.
Re: Buhari Writes Senate, Makes 26 New Appointments (FULL LIST) by Cajal(m): 7:25pm On Apr 10, 2018
tesppidd:
Buhari till 2023.

APC till 2055.

Wailers go and die.
....they should go and enter LAGOS canal
Re: Buhari Writes Senate, Makes 26 New Appointments (FULL LIST) by satowind(m): 7:28pm On Apr 10, 2018
gaskiyamagana:

Wailers and wailing continue till 2023. Sai baba. Sai Buhari. Sai Nigeria, no Biafra.
just teaching u.i can't be wailing cause I have something doing and don't depend on government
Re: Buhari Writes Senate, Makes 26 New Appointments (FULL LIST) by gogodaye(m): 7:41pm On Apr 10, 2018
Hmmmmmmm.......most folks are rather luckier than other folks in this drab hypocritical life we find ourselves in......
For those in doubt, how then do we justify this miraculous wonder......
An erstwhile nominee to the Board of Nigeria's foremost anti-corruption, Dr. Sa'adu Ayinla Alanamu.....has simply got five lives.....
We all recall that his nomination by then Ag. President Professor Osibanjo SAN was purportedly reportedly withdrawn after it came to light that he was the subject matter of an investigative probe at this same Commission (the I.C.P.C) into whose Board, Nigerians woke up to find his name announced as a Board member nominee....
The ICPC thereafter initiated criminal prosecution against him at the High Court of Kwara state in F.R.N .v.Dr. Sa'adu Ayinla Alanamu & 2 Ors, which said matter is ongoing......One Babatunde Olomu Eaq, appears as his counsel.
Curiously, whilst this criminal action is pending, he has again been nominated by Mr. President himself in a 23 member list for the National Population Commission (NPC) forwarded to the Senate of the NASS....!!!
http://www.akelicious.net/2018/04/buhari-writes-senate-makes-26-new.html

Re: Buhari Writes Senate, Makes 26 New Appointments (FULL LIST) by Sagamaje(m): 7:44pm On Apr 10, 2018
gaskiyamagana:

Online madness. Madness Online.

Chai! E pain am. Tell your pay master to prepare for a presidential debate and bring is WAEC certificate when coming grin
Re: Buhari Writes Senate, Makes 26 New Appointments (FULL LIST) by sapele914(m): 7:47pm On Apr 10, 2018
Sagamaje:
Nigerians will never reinforce failure Foolhari come 2019. Thunder kill all his Media Cows
Kai na so President Buhari dey pain you?no die of high bp at your youthful age,I suggest you relocate to Ghana until 2023 for your own sake before you go commit self murder.
Re: Buhari Writes Senate, Makes 26 New Appointments (FULL LIST) by Sagamaje(m): 7:53pm On Apr 10, 2018
sapele914:
Kai na so President Buhari dey pain you?no die of high bp at your youthful age,I suggest you relocate to Ghana until 2023 for your own sake before you go commit self murder.

We would soon know whether its me or you that HBP will kill. Just tell your pay master to prepare for presidential debate and bring his WAEC certificate when coming No aid is allowed at the venue please grin
Re: Buhari Writes Senate, Makes 26 New Appointments (FULL LIST) by sapele914(m): 7:53pm On Apr 10, 2018
Sagamaje:

Chai! E pain am. Tell your pay master to prepare for a presidential debate and bring is WAEC certificate when coming grin
TELL YOUR PAPA TO BRING HIS OWN CV.

Wikipedia

Muhammadu Buhari GCFR is the President of Nigeria, in office since 2015. He is a retired major general in the Nigerian Army and previously served as the nation's head of state from 31 December 1983 to ...
Children: Zarah Buhari, Yusuf Buhari, Fatima Buhari, Halima Buhari Sheriff, Hadiza Buhari, Amina Buhari, Zulaihat Buhari, Musa Buhari, Aisha Buhari, more
Education: United States Army War College (1979–1980), Defence Services Staff College (1973–1974), Mons Officer Cadet School (1962–1963), more
Re: Buhari Writes Senate, Makes 26 New Appointments (FULL LIST) by sapele914(m): 8:00pm On Apr 10, 2018
Sagamaje:

We would soon know whether its me or you that HBP will kill. Just tell your pay master to prepare for presidential debate and bring his WAEC certificate when coming No aid is allowed at the venue please grin

United States Army War College
College in Carlisle, Pennsylvania
CallDirectionsWebsite
Address: 122 Forbes Ave, Carlisle, PA 17013, USA
The United States Army War College is a U.S. Army educational institution in Carlisle, Pennsylvania, on the 500-acre campus of the historic Carlisle Barracks. Wikipedia
Notable alumni

Dwight D. Eisenhower

Muhammadu Buhari

George S. Patton

Colin Powell

John J. Pershing

Abdel Fattah el‑Sisi

Vijay Kumar Singh

http://www.google.com.ng/search?q=United+States+Army+War+College+&oq=United+States+Army+War+College+&gs_l=mobile-heirloom-serp.12..41l3.19195.19195.0.21379.2.1.0.1.1.0.0.0..0.0....0...1c..34.mobile-heirloom-serp..1.1.56.1sYyG7RFh9w

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ize-Iyamu At The Palace Of The President Of Enigies In Benin Kingdom [Photos] / Twitter User Takes Shot At Ben Bruce, Calls Him "An Unfortunate Man" / Why Dasuki Will End Up In Prison – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.