Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,426 members, 7,954,670 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:23 AM

Photoshop Support Assistant - Www.thebagshop.com.ng - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Photoshop Support Assistant - Www.thebagshop.com.ng (378 Views)

Vacancy For Leads Conversation Expert At Thebagshop.com.ng / Urgent Vacancy Of Customer Sales Executives At Thebagshop.com.ng / Administrative Support Executive Vacancy At Thebagshop.com.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photoshop Support Assistant - Www.thebagshop.com.ng by Taafoocom: 1:37pm On Apr 10, 2018
"The Bag Shop" is a premier online destination for Handbags, Watches, Sunglasses and other fashion accessories. We are looking to fill the "Photoshop Support Assistant" role. The Individual must have photoshop experience and will assist with getting product pictures online. This is a short-term role and not a full-time role however you will be working at our Oniru outlet with the Photo Processing Team.

Interested candidates should send their CV to jobs@thebagshop.com.ng with the title "Photoshop Support Assistant". You should state how experienced and comfortable you are with Photoshop in the email. Only those with photoshop experience will be considered.

Thanks
Re: Photoshop Support Assistant - Www.thebagshop.com.ng by excellgraphics(m): 3:08pm On Apr 10, 2018
If you really need an expert am available but i can't work at oniru,if you can consider me for freelance am very much ready to work with you check my profile on niraland or check my signature for my youtube channel.
Best regard.
Re: Photoshop Support Assistant - Www.thebagshop.com.ng by Gamelord007: 5:04pm On Apr 10, 2018
find freelance experts @ www.post4solution.com a freelance job site that supports naira transactions

(1) (Reply)

Obafemi Awolowo University Recruitment | April 2018 / English And Geography Teacher Needed In Akure / Latest Jobs In Nigeria On Careernaija - Apply Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.